Chapter 12

Written in the stars

JUNGKOOK

 A year flew by fast. I wanted to forget it all and for a while I thought I might, but it's hard to forget the fact that who you're in love with is countries away and with someone they love. It's also hard to remember that you belong to no one. That there is no longer somewhere out there that is destined for you. Who I know will love me no matter what, but that's no longer possible.

October. It was October when that tattoo disappeared. It happened on my way to practice. I can't explain the feeling to you, but it's almost like one second you're you. You're full and alive. And the next there's a burning sensation followed by what felt like every ounce of oxygen had left my body and I was no longer breathing. For a split second I thought I was the one dying. I sometimes wish that were the case, because after I looked down at my arm, it was gone. 

I didn't know what to do. I was going to be late to practice and I hadn't even met this person, but I wanted to scream. It felt like something in me had left. Something that was there always but I could never name it. 

It's June now and I've graduated high school. 

Tons of things have changed. I focused my last year of school and I graduated with better grades than I thought I could achieve. I got invited to a great school overseas in Japan.  I did not want to go I really did not want to go. Yoongi is in Japan and how pathetic would it seem if I were to go over there. To mope over what never happened. But Taehyung was also invited and he wanted to go. 

"You have to go."

"Absolutely not."

"It's destiny. You're being invited to a school, with a full-ing-ride, in Japan where Yoongi is. It's destiny." 

As much as I glared and protested and almost cried, he wouldn't budge and neither would my parents. "Jungkook, you have to go where else will you get an opportunity like this.?" 

 

So here I am in Tokyo. 

Completely and utterly, still, in love with Min Yoongi.