Chapter 13

Written in the stars

Yoongi

Months flew by for me and they hurt, they really hurt. I had gone from introducing everyone to who I thought was the love of my life. Well, he is the love of my life, I'm just not the love of his. To taking strangers home from any random bar. The day Jimin told me he couldn't do this anymore, being with me, came like a er punch to the throat. It was like my wind pipe had collapsed and I couldn't think anymore.

"You're leaving me?"

"Yoongi-I love her."

"but-"

My first reaction was anger. How could he leave me? For someone that wasn't for him. How could he not feel what I felt. My heart was pounding in my chest, my throat felt like it collapsed, and my eyes stung. I could only see Jimin's eyes teared up looking at me in pain.

"Leave."

"What?"

"I said leave."

"but-"

"Get the hell away from me."

And just like that he did. He left me outside of my apartment with every little piece of me scatted across that floor. Through my clouded vision I'd made my way through the front door, but I didn't make it far. I'd made it to the living room where I collapsed and fell apart. Namjoon wasn't there and for once I wished he was. He was out on a date with Seokjin and I couldn't ruin his night with him even if I was ruined.

I don't know how long I was on that floor or how long I had sobbed. All I know is that soon Namjoon was there and he was picking me up off that floor and helping me to my room. That month was the worse for me. To try and move on from having your soulmate leave you, because he doesn't love you, because he doesn't want you. To be rejected by the only person in the world that was meant to love you. It ing hurts.

That doesn't mean life stops for you. That's the worse part, your world may have collapsed but everything moves forward and eventually so did I. To my best ability that is.

We all cope in different ways and as much as Jin and Namjoon pushed that whole "go-out-and-sweat-out-your-misery" I preferred the much less glamorous "go-to-bars-and-forget-my-name." I've been kicked out of three bars in the past three months which is surprising. It and I hate it, but it's better than laying in my bed at night having to think about Jimin and how happy he and that girl are. It's better to forget it all,  one shot at a time.

Today marks four months without Jimin and I plan to forget. In any way possible. 

 

JUNGKOOK

Four months flew by fast, university  is going great I found a passion in medicine and I think I'm going to pursue the field of pediatrics. I love kids and if I can help them then all is well. University is completely different from high school, everyone is so new and individual. No one seemed to care I lacked a tattoo or that I was still obsessed with the Avengers. There are stranger things to be wary of here. Taehyung of course is having the time of his life, convinced every girl he meets on the train is the love of his life.

"That's her Jungkook."

"Uh-huh, just like that last one."

I have to admit it's funny, actually it's hilarious to watch Taehyung drunk out of his mind try to hit on anything with two legs and two eyes. Tonight that's exactly what's happening. We're at a local bar celebrating our internship at the hospital and Taehyung is already drunk. He's talking far too loud for comfort but no one seems to care. Others are just as loud or they're too busy drinking away their sorrows to care.

"There she is!" Taehyung shouts as he stands up as graceful as a elephant. I cringe.

"Hyung, sit down before you hurt yourself." I say before yanking him back down to the table. He laughs and reaches over to touch my face. "So soft." he laughs and I push him away. He's rolled over to his side on the booth's seat. He's laughing so hard his whole frame shakes and for a split second I don't want to punch him in the face for getting liquor all over me. 

The night continues on just like this Taehyung is across the bar flirting it up to the best of his drunk ability with a girl who looks like she's been through hell and back. Actually, most people that aren't here to celebrate look just like that. As I contemplate taking another swig at my own drink, I hear it. 

"Get the hell away!"

I look up and there he is, all angry and drunk, but it's him. 

Min Yoongi. 

 

 

-

hello, I know I've been lacking in updates so I made this chapter a little longer than the others. I think lol. I'm going to try to post to the best of my abilities every wednesday, friday, and maybe even sunday. Please let me know what you think about this and your thoughts on the story so far. I appreciate you all.