The Mystery Patient

Coincidence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are we in the hospital again!?” 

 

“Relax Mina. I’m just getting my meds. Also, who wouldn’t want to see Dr.Lee?”. The older girl smirked as her sister gave a disgusted look. Mina shooed Sejeong to talk with the lady at the front. She huffed in frustration, her unnie promised that they wouldn’t be late to their dinner with all of their friends. It would be their first time to officially hangout with Doyeon and Sohye, unless you count all of the times they were in the hospital... Mina’s train of thoughts was interrupted when she saw a girl standing next to Dr.Lee. She had high cheekbones and beautiful cat eyes- overall Mina thought she looked like a model. was hanging a little as she continued to stare at the girl. Sejeong turned around, happy that she saw Dr.Lee, but immediately noticed the goddess next to her. 

 

‘Whoa..’ 

 

Now, both of the sibling’s mouths were open as they kept staring at the unknown girl. Suddenly Mina furiously shook her head and brought herself back to reality, she realized her sister was still staring. Mina grabbed Sejeong’s shoulders and shook her. Sejeong shot a glare at the latter, as she quickly looked back to where Dr.Lee and the mysterious girl was. Mina groaned and started whining.

 

“Unnie, we’re never going to get out of this hospital? Are we?” 

 

—— 

 

“Doyeon! You have two minutes, or we will leave without you!”, Somi yelled, impatiently tapping her foot. Somi and Yoojung were currently outside Doyeon’s “not so rich” house. Who am I kidding, Doyeon is hella rich. Right on cue, the door opened but it wasn’t the person who the two were expecting. 

 

“I’m so sorry, but Ms.Kim will be down shortly. Please come in and make yourselves comfortable as you wait!”, the woman had a bit of an American accent. Somi swore she has heard this voice before, but she ignored the feeling and the pounding headache that was forming. The two started to get comfortable and talked more with the woman. 

 

“So.. Are you like a maid?”, Yoojung hesitantly asked as she took a sip out of the hot tea. The woman laughed as she hit Somi’s shoulder, who looked a bit uncomfortable with the contact. 

 

“I guess you can say that. There’s no specific label anymore because Ms.Kim doesn’t like calling me her ‘personal servant’ and such. I clean, cook and look after my boss’s children when they aren’t here, which is every day. The Kim’s are very busy people!”, Yoojung awkwardly chuckled, while Somi was quietly sipping her tea. Yoojung noticed her state and shot the girl a look saying ‘be polite and talk with her’. Somi pretended to not see and jumped up when she saw Doyeon walking down the stairs. She ran out of her seat and latched onto Doyeon. The cheerleader chuckled, thinking that it was just a normal thing Somi does. Doyeon started thinking otherwise when the younger girl started dragging Doyeon out of her house, with Yoojung trailing behind them, quickly apologizing to the kind lady on behalf of her friend. The lady gave a reassuring smile and waved off the trio goodbye. 

 

—— 

 

“School Meal Club! That’s our nickname”. Chaeyoung pointed to herself and her sisters. Sohye raised her eyebrow in confusion. Everyone has arrived except for Sejeong, Mina, Doyeon, Somi and Yoojung. They have already taken their seats, making sure to leave enough seats for the others. 

 

“I swear to god, if they don’t come sooner. I will start ordering!”, Yeunjung stood up and yelled, earning a shush from Nayoung. The girl immediately slumped back into her seat and opened a menu. Nayoung sighed, Yeunjung was right. The others are already ten minutes late. Jieqiong kept checking the time as her stomach rumbled. 

 

“I’m hungry”, she pouted at Dahyun who also seemed very hungry. Tzuyu was just getting ticked off. She quickly stood up, ready to scream at the top of her head.  

 

“ALRIGHT- “ 

 

“Hey everyone! Look who we ran into! That means we’re as late as these three, meaning that we deserve the same punishment”, Sejeong mischievously smiles as Mina was fuming at her sister. Doyeon pulled the seat out for Yoojung and the latter blushed at the action. Somi sighed in relief, seeing Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, she tightly hugged the three. 

 

“Another headache Som?”, Dahyun caressed the maknae’s head as she quietly nodded. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu sighed. 

 

“If you didn’t take forever to get your stupid medicine, we wouldn’t be late in the first place!”, Sohye patted Mina’s head and she calmed down at Sohye’s touch. 

 

“My health will always come first!”, Sejeong remarked as Mina scoffed, ‘bull’. 

 

“That’s enough, let’s order now”, Nayoung said with an emotionless face. After what seemed like twenty minutes of arguing on what to order and with Nayoung trying to quiet the kids down, meanwhile, Yeunjung who remained quiet was wondering why she was friends with all of these people. 

 

“So, have you guys ever thought about transferring schools? Maybe to SOPA?”, Doyeon teased as Sohye giggled. Yoojung shouted out a ‘ya!’ and hit Doyeon’s shoulder. The JYP kids looked at each other and all pondered for a minute. 

 

“Personally, I have never thought about going to SOPA. I don’t think I’m musically talented”, Chaeyoung quietly said as Dahyun scoffed. 

 

“She’s lying. Chaeyoung can rap and write lyrics to rap too!”, Dahyun proudly said. Chaeyoung blushed as she heard everyone at the table complimented on how cool she was. Tzuyu proudly smiled as she heard the comments about her chingu. 

 

“Yoojung and Nayoung can rap as well!”. Now it was Yoojung and Nayoung’s turn to hide in a hole as the others started asking the two to rap. Meanwhile, Doyeon was shocked and in her head, she thought about an innocent looking girl rapping in lightning speed. The cheerleader had to admit that if Yoojung was to rap right now, she might faint. The whole meal went by with everyone sharing their talents and an unexpected beatbox battle— that was until they were told by the staff to leave. 

 

“Doyeon, are you going to JYP’s Halloween party?”. DoDaeng were now walking hand in hand because Yoojung offered to walk Doyeon home. Meanwhile, the others separated to go wherever they needed to go.  

 

“I don’t know.. I’m not really the party-type”, Doyeon nervously scratched her head, the cheerleader doesn’t want to admit that she has a tradition of going Trick or Treating with Sohye. Yoojung frowned at the sight of a nervous Doyeon. Yoojung had to admit, that what they had- whatever they had, was going too fast. The girl barely knows Doyeon. Yoojung started pouting with puppy eyes and Doyeon was shocked at the sudden sight. 

 

“Just promise me that you’ll at least come for an hour?”, Yoojung grabbed Doyeon’s other hand and tiptoed in front of her, making sure that Doyeon would see her cute face. Doyeon sighed and shyly nodded. Yoojung sque

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter