Christmas on Crack

Coincidence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I know Christmas is almost over but oh well 

---- 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“...” 

 

“Is it on?”, Nayoung asked, standing behind the youngest and Somi nods. The maknae turns around from the camera that she had set up and looks at what her leader was wearing. 

 

“Unnie, are you wearing the same costume from Halloween?”, Somi questioned, her nose crinkling from the smell of the costume that was surrounding the set. Nayoung sighs. 

 

“It’s for the viewers...”, she said in defeat and Somi nods. 

 

“At least wash it, you smell dis— “

 

“YA JEON SOMI”, Sejeong barged in through the door of the set. That’s right, they have ANOTHER door for their Christmas set. 

 

“YA— oh hey nice door”, Mina got easily distracted by the wreath and shiny decorations on the door. The rest of the IOI members shake their head at the girl and walked past Mina who was busy with the door. 

 

“Aish, that girl has the attention span of a goldfish”, Yeunjung mutters to herself but Jieqiong hears her. 

 

The Chinese scoffs, “This is coming from you— “. Somi butts in between the two as the VLIVE was starting. 

 

“OKAY— let’s get settled on the couch!”, Somi gestured to the green leather couch that looked like it could only fit three people. Everyone looks in disbelief. 

 

“Uh... Som... How do we fit on that?”, Chungha questioned as she pointed. 

 

“JUST SIT DOWN AND MAKE YOURSELF FIT”, Somi yells out in frustration. She just wants the VLIVE to officially start. Everyone starts to shuffle past each other, trying to think of a plan on who should sit on who. 

 

“I’ll sit anywhere as long as it’s not near Nayoung unnie. She stinks!”, Yoojung complains, earning a glare from the reindeer. After five minutes, all of the members had managed to fit on the tiny couch— all except for Jeon Somi.

 

“Since I’m the MC”, Somi walks towards the pile of girls on top of each other and sits right in the middle, on top of Sejeong. The ahjussi lets out a groan— no not the ual kind— and tries to push the maknae off. Nayoung looks at the two who are fighting, ‘Not again...’ 

 

She might as well start. “1 2 3... “ 

 

“YES I LOVE IT! WE’RE IOI! HELLO!”, they all yelled out, waving to the camera. Meanwhile, Sejeong and Somi were still fighting until Chaeyeon who was beside Sejeong, grabbed Somi and placed her on her own lap. Somi blushes at the action, while Sejeong smirks. ‘Merry Christmas Jeon Somi’, Sejeong thought with a smug smile. Somi composed herself and tried to ignore the fact that she was sitting on Chaeyeon’s lap. 

 

“Hello, readers of our story!”, Somi starts to talk in her cheery voice. “It’s been a while since we’ve gotten together, hasn’t it?”, everyone nods along. “Today is December 25th, meaning that it’s Christmas!!”, Yoojung pretends to make air horn noises and Somi thanks her. “Instead of doing the usual Q&A thing, we are going to have a Christmas party on VLIVE.” 

 

“Meaning...?”, Chungha asked, encouraging for Somi to go on. 

 

“Meaning we will eat good food and play games!”, everyone cheered at the news that they will be eating later on. 

 

“What kind of games can we play?”, Nayoung whispered to Chungha. 

 

“By games... do you mean for our age or that age?”, Chungha innocently asked. Nayoung snickered at what Chungha asked and gives the latter a smirk. Somi smiles at the camera but then she immediately changes to a serious expression. 

 

“Unfortunately Doyeon can’t make it”, she obliviously says and Doyeon who is only sitting fifty centimetres from the girl shows a shocked look. Everyone else is also giving the maknae the ‘are you actually dumb’ look. 

 

“Somi, she’s only unconscious in the story”, Sohye says as it’s the obvious thing. 

 

“Is she... OR IS SHE NOT”, Somi yells looking at Sohye, but meets Doyeon’s line of sight. Somi nervously chuckles at the ticked off Doyeon. Doyeon slightly pushes Yoojung off her lap and starts to run after Somi, who had already started running a second earlier. Jieqiong sighs and grabs the phone that’s on a little table by the couch. She had completely forgotten that they were on live. She read the comments out loud. 

 

“Wahh, it’s an IOI Christmas reunion”, Jieqiong says out loud, earning most of the member’s attention. Everyone leans towards Jieqiong wanting to see the comments as well. “Yes it is. And I’m very thankful for this”, Jieqiong replies, earning some ‘aw’s. 

 

“I have a question. Where’s director-nim?”, Mina looks around and sees that there is no staff at all. “Why is it only us here?”, everyone looks at Somi who had just returned getting a beating from Doyeon. 

 

“Uhhh... I may have stole the key and we’re in here without permission?”, Somi fishes out the key in her pocket and Sejeong immediately tackles her on the ground. 

 

“NOT ON VLIVE! IT CAN BE USED AS EVIDENCE FOR THE POLICE”, the ahjussi screams out, pinning Somi on the floor. Nayoung sighs, ‘poor girl, always getting hurt’. Nayoung takes a deep breath and quickly regrets it as the smell of her costume was lingering. The doorbell rings. 

 

“THERES A INg dooRBELL FOR THIS DOOR?”, Sohye yells out and Doyeon shrugs her shoulders. She’s already gotten used to this. Doyeon goes to the door that Mina was so interested by and opens it revealing...

 

“Oh my god, why is it every time I open the door. It’s you!”, Doyeon complains, letting in the Red Velvet members. 

 

“Missed us Doyeon?”, Irene teases and Seulgi follows along, winking at the girl. Doyeon shakes her head and ignores the two as she greeted another group that was behind them.

 

“TWICE!”, Doyeon yells, completely satisfied by their presence. All of the IOI members were about to get off the couch to greet the other groups.

 

“Now, before someone gets off we need to go in chronological order. One wrong move and we’ll fall like dominos”, Nayoung commanded but one person didn’t listen as they recklessly got off, resulting in the others tumbling on the ground.

 

“What are you doing on the floor? Get up!”, Yeunjung claps her hands together, not knowing the real reason to why they were on the ground and the members replied with groans. 

 

“How did you managed to fit everyone on there?”, Jihyo asked, nudging her head towards the couch as she helped Nayoung up. Her nose crinkles from a rancid smell and she opens to say something, but Nayoung stops her.

 

“I know”, Nayoung quickly says and Jihyo gives an apologetic look. Somi goes to give a big hug to DaChaeTzu. 

 

“Somi, you grow so much everyday!”, Chaeyoung praises and Somi chuckles. 

 

“And you’re still the same height!”, Tzuyu and Dahyun snickered, giving the youngest a high five. Meanwhile, Nayeon was greeting the Red Velvet members. 

 

“Yeri!” 

 

“Nayeon! I missed you so much!”, Yeri says, tackling the girl in a bear hug. Joy pats Nayeon’s back and smiles at her. 

 

“Relax, Yeri. We just saw each other yesterday”, Nayeon says but Yeri was tightly gripping her hands. 

 

“I know, but we never get to hang out anymore— “, Yeri was interrupted by Somi who cleared . 

 

“I hate to ruin the moment, but we don’t have very long till the staff figures out I snuck all of you in the studio and we haven’t officially started the Christmas party”, Somi says,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter