Thanksgiving on Crack

Coincidence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: OH GOD GUYS I LITERALLY MESSED UP THE DATE ABOUT CHUSEOK AND THOUGHT IT WAS IN 2 WEEKS WHEN IT WAS A WEEK AGO. Oh well might as well just do it now.. I hope you enjoy. 

 

—— 

 

“Is the camera rolling?”, Somi asked the producer who nodded and he nudged his head at the girl to clap the slate. 

 

“Hana. Deul. Set!”, Somi loudly clapped her hands and everyone else proudly smiled at the maknae. There were at least twenty cameras surrounding their ‘Thanksgiving’ set, everyone was sitting around a long dinner table. And by everyone.. I literally mean everyone. All of the JYP kids, Doyeon, Sohye, the J-Trinity line, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Nayeon, even Chaeyeon gladfully came! 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m JYP trainee Jeon Somi who plays Jeon Somi and I will be today’s host. Today, we have a special chapter that will be what we are thankful for and such- “

 

“We’re just here for the free food”, Sejeong cutted off Somi and the girl scowled at Sejeong’s behaviour. Luckily, Nayoung scolded Sejeong by hitting her head with the back of her spoon, Somi grinned at the leader. 

 

“Like I was saying before I got interrupted.. ”, the youngest glares at Sejeong. “We will also use this chapter to answer some questions and talk more about the book! But, there will be no spoilers.. Right Sana?”, everyone shot daggers at the Japanese as she raised her hands in defeat. 

 

“I’m not the only one who gives out spoilers!”, Sana started blaming the other Twice members and this ended up with a heated argument of Twice VS Sana. The producer could already tell that it was going to be a long shoot. 

 

“Doyeon, if you could choose.. Yeunjung or Yoojung?”, Doyeon was shocked at the question, especially since Chaeyeon asked!? When does Chaeyeon get to ask this type of question!?

 

“Excuse me, this is a DoDaeng fanfiction! How dare you ask me that question, you.. "

 

"YOU SIDE CHARACTER!”, now Chaeyeon was shocked at Doyeon’s insult and the others could only stuff their face with turkey, not bothering to help or stop the two. Somi brought the turkey from home after her mom insisted. By ‘insisted’, we mean that she was forced. 

 

“YAH WASN’T I IN THE FIRST APPEARANCE OF THIS STORY? I HAVE MORE OF A PLOT THAN YOU”, well that just fired up the entire set. If the turkey wasn’t cooked before, it is definitely roasted now. The Twice members could only snicker as they continued eating their foods, meanwhile the IOI members were watching the argument between the two visuals. 

 

“WELL THAT PLOT ENDED IN TWO CHAPTERS BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY DISAPPEARED AFTER THAT”, Chaeyeon immediately shuts up and goes back to eating her cold turkey. 

 

“Yeah, unnie.. When are you going to come back in the story?”, Tzuyu asked and Chaeyeon hummed. 

 

“Hmm, I don’t know.. “, Chaeyeon teasingly said as everyone groaned. Everyone made comments saying ‘you’re no fun’, while Jeongyeon said ’she’s more of a no-jam than us’. Jeongyeon chuckled, nudging Chaeyoung. And the younger girl just shook her head, giving Jeongyeon a ‘not right now’ look. 

 

“Does anyone, other than Chaeyeon and Doyeon, have any questions to ask?”, Sohye raised her hand and Somi pointed her hand at Sohye to ask away. 

 

“Where the heck is Chungha?”, everyone looked around and realized an empty seat at the end of the table. Sejeong’s eye popped out. 

 

“WAIT CHUNGHA WASN’T IN THE STORY BEFORE?”, Sejeong yelled out. The audio man cursed at the loud voice as he hastily took off his headphones. 

 

“Are you seriously that dumb to not realize your girlfriend isn’t here? Even I knew Chungha wasn’t in the story yet!?”, Momo yelled out with a piece of bread in her hand. 

 

“Yeah unnie. Maybe, you should stop annoying Yoojung and Somi.. You know, start paying attention- “, everyone at the table started laughing at Jieqiong and her face flushed in embarrassment. Sejeong was laughing the hardest and Jieqiong could barely hear her jokingly say, ‘yeah. me. stop. annoying. them.’

 

Nayoung noticed the embarrassed girl and yelled out, “OKAY NEXT QUESTION!”. Jieqiong noticed this and thanked her unnie, but of course she had to wink at her first. Dahyun pulled out a piece of paper of what looked like a bunch of questions and Tzuyu and Chaeyoung gave her confused looks. 

 

“What? I read the story on my own time?”, Dahyun proceeded to take out a pair of glasses and read the questions. 

 

“Jihyo, Jungyeon and Nayeon.. Who adopted who?”, everyone looked at them, hoping that they would get an answer. 

 

“Well.. To be honest.. We don’t know…”, the whole set was quiet as Jihyo answered the question. Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu mouths all dropped at once.

 

“YOU DON’T KNOW WHO ADOPTED WHO?” 

 

“WHAT THE HECK UNNIES?” 

 

“WHAT IF YOU REALLY KIDNAPPED US AND YOU LIED SAYING THAT YOU ADOPTED US”, Chaeyoung screamed as she dramatically hits her head on the table, while the other two were standing. 

 

“Hey! Calm down kids! There’s a reason why we don’t know”, Jeongyeon quietly said in an attempt to calm down the three. 

 

“When we adopted you guys, they asked who wanted to be the legal guardian of who.. So, us being crazy. We simply said to the orphanage, ‘you can choose’. AND I AM ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SURE THAT IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER YOU ARE LEGALLY ADOPTED BY US”, Nayeon strictly said, very sure of the fact that they indeed adopted the School Meal Club. 

 

“Well I think I didn’t get the answer I was hoping for.. “, Dahyun pouted as Tzuyu patted her back. And Chaeyoung was lying her head on the table, still in shock of what she discovered. 

 

“My money is on that Jeongyeon adopted Chaeyoung, Jihyo adopted Dahyun and Nayeon adopted Tzuyu.” 

 

“I think you have the no-jam hyungs correct, but I think Jihyo and Nayeon shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter