Please Wake Up!

Coincidence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The JYP Gang was no longer a thing. After Tzuyu confessed the money given to her was Somi's "dad", DaChaeTzu had no choice but to no longer talk with Somi. The maknae had no problem with that as she didn’t want to be bothered with gold diggers. The girl made the assumption that the three were only using her for her money. Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung had to bite their tongues back to refrain from telling the girl everything— from Somi’s childhood to where they were standing right now. 

 

The School of Performing Arts. 

 

The three sisters held hands as they all took in a deep breath, looking at the front of the prestigious high school. “Why did we choose this school again?” Dahyun asked, almost regretting the decision. The three were all musically talented but they never felt the need to express it. Dahyun remembers when her sisters told her that they sent an application in Dahyun’s name to SOPA— along with their applications. Tzuyu shakes her head as she squeezes Chaeyoung’s hand. 

 

She spoke in a calm tone, but really Tzuyu was freaking out. “For Yoojung.” You may be wondering where is Yoojung, Sejeong, Nayoung, Jieqiong, Yeunjung, Mina and Somi. When they had to apply for schools, Yoojung instantly chose SOPA, her unnies told her that she was crazy and should think about it more carefully. Meanwhile, Sejeong may have burst out in frustration, telling Yoojung to get over it. 

 

“What did you just say to me?” Yoojung threatened with a stern look and Sejeong inches forward, their faces getting closer as they glare at each other in the eye. 

 

“I said… Get over her!” Sejeong yelled out loud and Nayoung looks at the two in shock. She has never experience Sejeong so angry. “Don’t you see what she’s doing to you!? You eat and sleep less and all you do is worry over whether Doyeon is going to wake up. Well, I don’t know if you noticed but she’s been in a coma for almost three weeks!” Sejeong clenched her jaw and Yoojung bites her lip to stop the tears. Nayoung, Jieqiong, Yeunjung, Mina and Somi stare at them in shock, not understanding on Sejeong’s weird behavior. Sejeong looks at everyone who looked back in disappointment— especially Mina who whispers for Sejeong to calm down. 

 

Yoojung grips her fists tightly. “GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, SEJEONG!” She points at the door, wanting the girl out of her sight. Sejeong scoffs and stomps out of the house with a worried Mina following her. Yoojung picks up the pillow from her couch and throws it across the living room. “I can’t believe her.” Yeunjung quietly whispers, seated on the single chair. 

 

“She has a point…” Yeunjung and Yoojung meet each other’s eyes. 

 

Yoojung’s mouth gapes at her. “Are you siding with her?” She asked in an offended tone and Yeunjung repeatedly shakes her head. 

 

She tries to defend herself. “No, I’m just saying that you haven’t been taking care of yourself— “ 

 

“So you’re saying, I worry only about myself and forget about Doyeon?” Yoojung asks in a stern tone and Yeunjung shakes her head again. 

 

“That’s not what I said, Yoojung.” Yeunjung sits up from the sofa chair and Yoojung starts blabbering nonsense again. “God dammit, Yoojung! Start opening your ears for once!” She roared out, annoyed at Yoojung’s behavior. Yeunjung scoffs at her as she looks at the others and leaves the Choi residence. Yoojung looks at everyone else. 

 

“Does anyone else want to leave?” She sarcastically says in a cold voice and Somi sits up from the couch. Yoojung’s expressions softened when she sees the maknae crying. 

 

“I-I can’t do this anymore… All we do is fight… Maybe it’s the best if we split up.” Somi reasoned with her voice cracking as she left the house, she felt her head pounding. Not another massive headache. She hated to admit it, but she wished Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were here. They always knew how to stop her headaches. Yoojung watches their maknae leave with slightly hanging and looks at Nayoung and Jieqiong, who were left. The two best friends looked at each other as they got up at the same time. 

 

Jieqiong looks at her, an evident frown forming on her face. “See you at SOPA, Yoojung.” Nayoung gives her a nod and they close the door. The ironic thing was that even though they were mad or annoyed at Yoojung, they all chose to go to SOPA for her sake. In the end, they all cared deeply for Yoojung because they were a big family. Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu walked into the school and was met with silence as they walked slowly through the halls, taking in their new environment. The three were told to come to school at a later time since the school board understood their situation with Doyeon. They all froze when they met Nayoung and Jieqiong in the halls, then a second later, Somi was seen with Sejeong, Mina and Yeunjung were following from behind. Then, Yoojung walks by herself as she held tightly on her binders. There was a pregnant silence as they all looked at the ground, not knowing how to start a conversation. 

 

“You guys chose SOPA.” Yoojung whispered as she fiddled with her binder. They all nodded, not wanting to make eye contact. 

 

“Yeah…” Yeunjung breathed out as she gripped the straps of her backpack. 

 

Sejeong grumpily muttered out. “Well, we didn’t want to go to Hanlim Multi Art School.” Nayoung glares at her and Jieqiong snaps at her. 

 

“What’s the difference between this school and that school? They’re literally schools

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter