Halloween on Crack

Coincidence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 minutes later… 

 

Somi: What is this? 

 

The set has completely changed to a set where there was a white wall and a stool. The director pointed at the stool, signaling that Somi had to sit. 

 

Somi: Let’s do this! 

 

The camera changes to the other cast members who are also reading questions. 

 

Jihyo: Fighting! I expect some good answers from my members. *glares at the camera* 

 

Dahyun: Why is that unnie so scary? 

 

Doyeon: *reading the question out loud*  “@redvelvetmembers— “

 

Four of the Red Velvet members pops out of nowhere and are in front of Doyeon. The female staff takes off her hat and reveals that she is really Wendy..? 

 

“THERE’S A QUESTION FOR US?", Wendy excitedly yelled, earning a groan from the staff. 

 

“WENDY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? AND WHY ARE YOU DISGUISED AS THE STAFF? SECURITY!”, Doyeon screamed in shock. The security guards came in and walked away, dragging the Red Velvet members. 

 

Jieqiong: “@everyone Do you have separate chatrooms?” No, we don’t. We have one group chat that includes all of us! *makes a finger heart* 

 

Yeunjung: *reads out the same question* 

 

The red-haired girl stopped and lowered her phone to think. 

 

Yeunjung: Yes we do… We have a group chat that Jieqiong isn’t in, but I don’t think that unnie knows this *insert no chill meme* 

 

Meanwhile, behind the cameras, the other I.O.I members heard what Yeunjung said and prepared themselves to hide from the wrath of Zhou Jieqiong. 

 

“WHAT THE HECK GUYS?”

 

Chaeyeon: Annyeonghaesyo, Chaeyeon immida— 

 

“Just read the goddamn question!”, the director yelled in frustration. This Q&A was not going anywhere… 

 

Chaeyeon: *sigh* “@Somi why did you seem to be kinda super protective over Yoojung when she first saw Doyeon?” 

 

Chaeyeon: Yes… I, Jung Chaeyeon, Somi’s true love would also like to know this… *furrowing her eyebrows in anger* 

 

Somi: *chuckles nervously* 

 

… 

 

Somi: unnie, you were the first one to leave me that day

 

Chaeyeon: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? YOU LEFT ME TO GO HELP YOOJUNG 

 

Somi: WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO IF SOMEONE ALMOST GEtS FLATTEN BY A DISCO BALL

 

A Very Very Very Mad Somi: A DISCOBaLL

 

A Very Very Very Angry Chaeyeon: YOU COULD HAVE LEFT ME A TEXT!? 

 

Somi: I’M A BUSY PERSON WHY CAN’T YOU PATIENTLY WAIT FOR AUTHOR-NIM TO WRITE ABOUT US MEETING AGAIN? 

 

Sejeong: uhh guys? you’re kind of wasting the tape… *looks over to the director who is taking his anxiety pills* 

 

Somi: MY FINAL ANSWER IS YOOJUNG IS A SMOL PERSON WHO DESERVES THE WORLD AND DOESN’T DESERVE TO BE TREATED BY AN UGLY GIANT

 

Doyeon: ugly!? I bet Chaeyeon unnie doesn’t think I’m ugly *winks at Chaeyeon who also winks back in return* 

 

Somi: AISH THAT’S IT— 

 

Beeeeeeeeeep

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nayoung: Let’s continue this Q&A. Shall we? *preciously smiles at the camera* 

 

Nayoung: “@Yoojung are you and Doyeon dating?”

 

Yoojung: *blushes* 

 

Doyeon: *blushes* 

 

Nayoung: I think that answers your question… 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nayoung: which is no, they aren’t officially dating because they are wusses to call each other girlfriends. 

 

Kang Mina: “@Yoojung when you guys kiss, do you tiptoe of does Doyeon bend down?” *snickers as she reads the question*

 

Somi: Before Yoojungie answers the question, let’s guess! 

 

Sana: Tiptoe. 

 

Tzuyu: Bend down.

 

Dahyun: Okay you two know they aren’t talking about you? 

 

Nayeon: Ahhh. Young love. *gazes into the distance*

 

Sohye: Why do we always get off topic? 

 

Yoojung: *actually answers the question* It depends on what we’re doing. 

 

Somi: Oh. 

 

Tzuyu: Oh. 

 

Chaeyoung: No. I can’t be thinking these things. *starts hitting herself* STOP IT CHAEYOUNG

 

Yoojung: *weirdly looks at Chaeyoung who is now reciting the bible* 

 

Nayeon: *gives a confused look* I didn’t think there was anything dirty about that. 

 

Sejeong: “How did you and Chungha meet?” 

 

Sejeong: *chuckles* we officially met in the last chapter 

 

Chungha: Great answer!

 

Momo: CHUNGHA YOU’RE HERE? 

 

Chungha: Ever since the shoot for the Q&A started, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter