008

My Karma
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

*Present time* 

 

 Subin was about to take a shower when she got a notification from her phone.

‘Aish. Who is it early on this morning.’


She taps on her screen and look at the sender. “Oh my gosh, she’s back?” Subin’s eyes are sparkling with joy.


She replied the sender back and put her phone before running to the bathroom. Few moments later, the sound of shower can be heard across the living room.

Then, her phone got a notification again.


‘I just got a taxi from the airport. See you at campus’ - Hyemi

 

 


****************


“Hey sorry! How long have you been waiting?” Hyemi is panting when she arrived.


Subin is slurping her juice. “Well, this is my third glass, friend.” Subin glares at her.

 

Hyemi gapes at her comment. “Sorry. I don’t know why there are lots of cars on road today.” Subin watching her sitting after a few pantings left out . “Have you got breakfast?”

 

Hyemi finally manages to get her breathe. “Not yet, I just had dinner last night after the conference.” Subin nodded.
“It’s okay, we’ll get a brunch then.” She waves her right hand to signal the waiter to get an order.


Both of them have big appetites, after they ate their brunch, they went to find some desserts at another cafe. “Oh my, I missed the cakes at this cafe so much!” Hyemi squirming with joy. Subin look at the cakes, “It taste the same for me. What’s so different about it?”

 

Hyemi’s face turns derp. “Well, the taste got slightly different from others, and the vibe of this cafe, I can’t seem to find one in Ireland.” Subin cracks at her comment.

“Are you sure? I’m positive there’s A LOT of cafes over there. Or, is it because there’s no Lee Taemin over there hmm.” 

There it is, the meme expression on Subin’s face. Hyemi always think that is the most hideous thing Subin could ever done to her face.

Hyemi almost throws her fork at Subin when her ultimate crush came in. “Ya, Subin-ah, Hyemi-ah!

Please log in to read the full chapter