004

My Karma
Please log in to read the full chapter

Past time

 

“Good morning Moon Subin. Have a good sleep last night?”

 

Subin was about to walk into her classroom when she suddenly greeted by an unfamiliar voice from the next class. She took two lazy steps behind to see who was talking to her and what next showed up did make her surprised a lot.

 

It was Jung Hyemi who greeted her at the window. A badass girl who is very well-known by the students in the school. Subin might be a player but she doesn’t like to get involved with bad kids in her school. She only do what she wants without disturbing people around her. She does have her own standard of behavior.

 

Hyemi was showing evil grinning at her.

 

‘Okay this is getting weird. Why this Hyemi kid is talking to me. Did I do something?’ She thought. They never talk to each other before because she perceived Hyemi as a bad kid so she didn’t wish to make a friendly connection with her. Bad influence must be kept away right?

 

“Err, I guess so.” Subin smiled faintly at her and walked into the classroom. Still wondering what was going on, she sat on her seat.

 

“Yah, Moon Subin! What was that just now?” Byeol ran towards her with a worried face. Bet she also saw what happened and got the weird vibes from the scene. She sat down beside Subin and waited for an answer.

 

“I don’t know either. She greeted me when I was about to walk into our classroom.” Byeol backed her body to the chair, thinking hard. “Did you do something to her?” Subin who was staring at her friend let out a chuckle. She hold up both of her hands.

 

“I never did anything bad to her, Ms. Detective.” Byeol realized her sudden act and smacked her friend’s shoulder while snickering a laugh. “Ya, I’m trying to figure out why that girl trying to make a conversation with you, babo. You knew that Hyemi is not a good kid tho.”

 

Subin laughed again. “So you are a good kid, friend?” Byeol seems flustered by the question and smacked her head this time. “Aish, this kid really.” And they both laughed off of their silly conversation.

 

W

Please log in to read the full chapter