014

My Karma
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

*Past Time*

The embarassing story of Minho’s confession spread up throughout the school, and it became a laughing stock among the students. At first, Byeol, Hyemi, Jaehwan and Jongin laughed at the story but eventually they stopped since Minho looked so affected by it.

 

The pitiful boy and Subin dated like they promised, and it was the 3rd day since the confession incident. It was the second break-time, many students were buying snacks at the cafeteria to fill their empty stomach after classes. Subin and Minho sat at one of the corner table beside window - Subin’s favorite spot, eating sandwiches.

 

Despite the unforgettable incident, Subin tried to get along with Minho. The said boy was still timid, looking at the other direction when the juniors pointed at him with laughs and smirks. However, they were afraid to face Subin, let alone to laugh or mocking her.

 

She chewed on her sandwich while staring at Minho. He looked gloomy. “Are you still affected by other students laughing at you?” Minho sighed and nodded slowly. “Kinda. I lost my courage to stand in the crowd these days.”

 

He grabbed his sandwich and took a bite. “But why you seemed so nonchalant about this? Aren’t you embarassed with the incident caused by me?” He just realised that Subin has appeared so calm.

 

Subin wiped her lip with a tissue. “I was at first. But, things already happened. You can’t stop people from talking but you can ignore them.” Minho stared at Subin before smiling. “Well, that’s true. I’ll keep that in mind.” Then he took another bite of his sandwich.

 

“Anyway, you are not a cold person like stories I’ve heard. You helped me a lot.”

 

Subin just grinned. “It’s tiring to be kind to everyone. Some might saw my good parts, some might saw my worst. It depends on who the person is.”

 

Minho chuckled at her words. “Woah Moon Subin, you are really cool. Respect!” He saluted at her and continued eating. 

 

He took a chance to glance at the girl when she drank her juice, ignoring her surrounding and realised he just got a crush on Moon Subin.

 

********


At the other side of the cafeteria, Jongin was eating with his friends. Baekhyun and Sehun were staring at the couple with great admiration. “Despite getting mocked by other students, both of them look okay for me.” Baekhyun said. Jongin glanced at the said couple before focusing on his food again.

 

Suho nodded. “I guess Moon Subin was trying to help Minho to get his pride back. That girl is quite nice despite her cold appearance.” Kyungsoo and Chen agreed with him.

 

Sehun who was still staring at them pouting his lips. “If that is true, gosh. I might fall for her too. Cold at the outside yet warm in the inside. Ooh that’s sweet.” He giggled with Baekhyun.

 

“From what I saw from meeting her from time to time, she’s kind.” Jongin replied. He looked at his friends who were staring at him. “Moon Subin, is really kind. She just get misunderstood by her appearance.” He beamed a smile.

 

Sehun sighed. “I’ve made my mind, if Subin break up with Minho I’ll confess to her.”

 

Baekhyun grimaced at his friend’s words. “You just got a crush at her like five minutes ago, and you’ll what? You know what, wake up dude.” He cupped Sehun’s handsome face before pinching his cheeks. “Argh! It hurts!”

 

He screamed loudly and it attracted other students’ attention to them. Kyungsoo just shook his head before glance at Jongin.

 

“So..Are you okay with Hyemi?” Jongin was startled by the sudden question, but nodded slowly at him. “We are fine. By the way, I need to keep her accompany this weekend, she got an event to attend at the city.” He smiled. 

 

For a moment he ponder, Hyemi is a good girlfriend. The best one he ever had. They have been dating for few months without any conflict. Everyday is full with positive vibes and Jongin was thankful for it. Although Sehun said it was weird they didn’t bickering for once, Jongin thought that’s what make their relationship so strong. They tried to be understanding with each other. Or that was what he thought.

 

Even so, he always hesitate whenever Subin appeared. He tried very hard to not care about the girl, but he just can’t. So, what he did was, everytime he’s with Hyemi, he would prefer to go somewhere else with her to divert his attention. But he didn’t know until when he’d be ab

Please log in to read the full chapter