002

My Karma
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Damn he is so hot. I can’t help but falling for him” Girls squealing over Kai who is walking around the campus. He heard the girls while looking to their direction and gave a faint smile. He feels awkward suddenly.

‘Girls.’ He chuckles.

Since his elementary school, Kai always get recognizes by many people for his good looks. Females: noonas or dongsaengs really like him a lot. Thus, gaining all the attention, he was proud of it and starting to become a player along with his other attractive friends. But after some time, something happened and he changed because of this one girl who once came into his life.

‘Oh snap out of it, Kai.’

 

He suppose to meet Krystal at the economy building after he finish his class. He smiles a little when he’s thinking of his girlfriend.

They have been together for almost 4.5 years and their relationship is still blooming. Bet many girls are jealous over Krystal but so do the guys over him. Both of them are quite popular there since they are easily found together around the campus although Krystal is only a first-year junior. She involved in a lot of sport games at the campus before get enrolled so most students recognize her well.

When he arrives Krystal was already there, holding her things. Kai smiles sheepishly at her. “I’m sorry for being late.” Krystal scoffs softly.

“I bet girls are making you walk slower don’t they?” Both of them chuckle. “What girls. I went straight here from my class, babe.” He holds her both arms and stares into her eyes to make her believe him.

“Okay Kai I got it. Let’s go quickl

Please log in to read the full chapter