005

My Karma
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Yah, Byeol. I think I know why Hyemi talked to me few days ago.” Byeol who was walking beside her turned her head with her big eyes. “Why? What is the reason?” They stopped.

 

They were walking their way down to the dorms after school finished. They currently are the students of private middle school at Daegu and yes, it also have dormitory provided for students who live far from home.

 

“It’s Hongbin. Do you remember just now when we were trying not to laugh at Mr. Kwak, our eyes met and then I realized about it.” Byeol’s jaw dropped. Subin closed it for her and walked away leaving her behind. “Holy crap! Subin-ah, you are in danger.” She chased her after grasping the whole situation.

 

“I don’t know being popular can be this scary. Subin-ah, go hide somewhere for a while. Hyemi is not a joke when it comes to her boyfriend. They have been together for quite long time! She must be very angry, duh.” Subin chuckled.

 

“Ya, why should I hiding from Hyemi for this. It’s Hongbin who should be afraid with her for falling to someone else other than his girlfriend. I’m innocent.” Byeol sighed.

 

“I should be grateful for this appearance, not ugly, but not that pretty as . Just average so I can live myself comfortably.”

 

“I’m an average girl too okay buddy. Don’t make me feel left behind, Byeol-ah. I’m quite sensitive in this matter.” Byeol make disgusted expression at her which made both of them laughed.

 

“If Hyemi want to talk about her boyfriend, I’ll just deal with it. I’m not in the wrong anyway. Ya, let’s go to the cafeteria.” Byeol just watched her friend walking away.

 

‘Aih this

Please log in to read the full chapter