001

My Karma
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Present time

 

 

“I’ve made it. Gosh.” Moon Subin is still staring widely on the laptop screen.

“I’ve made it. Mom, dad, I got enrolled." She stand up from her seat and walk to her parents who are resting at the living room.

“Well, finally all your hard work paid off!” Mrs. Moon Chaeri squirms while patting her husband’s lap. Mr. Moon Yoonsang nods his head. “Good job my daughter.”

Subin looks at her dad with a smile. “Thank you so much mom and dad. I can't do it without you guys."

Her dad coughs slowly, shows that he’s awkward with the situation right now. Mrs. Moon just snorts at her husband’s reaction.

“Well, you are a university student starting from now on Moon Subin. Do your best and success will follow you.” 

Gah, Subin sighs a little listening to her dad. “Dad stops doing that. This is our home, not your lecture room. Say something fun please.”

Mr. Moon rolled his eyes. “I’m giving you life advices. Why, I can't do that to my daughter?” Mrs Moon and Subin chuckle when he start rambling about life all of a sudden.

“Alright, I got it. Thanks dad. Okay, I’m going to prepare few things. Ciao.” Subin hugs her dad and run upstairs. Her parents can see that joyful is overwhelming her from her light steps.

“We will surely miss her a lot after this aren’t we?”

 

 

 

 

 

Subin walks into her room and landing onto her bed. Thinking about her future life lies ahead, making her nervous. Snapped from her long thoughts she grabs her phone and opens up her SNS.

‘Woah, Minji is going to SNU? Daebak. That girl is really, genius. Yeah. Oh whatever, I’m going to congrats her.’

Choi Minji is her friend from other class. The art student never fails to get high score in examinations every semester. Being a hardwork type of student, Subin thought that she was not a normal human being because there was a time once when she got full marks made her ranked number one during their second year in

Please log in to read the full chapter