007

My Karma
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

*Present time*

 

 Subin and Seulgi are eating and chatting about their classes earlier on that day.
“I was sleeping at the first row and Mr. Kang throw his book on my head and then all my fatigue, puff.. Gone.” Subin said while chuckling. Seulgi laughed her heart out.


“Wow, you sleepy head. Even being in Mr. Kang’s class can’t stop you from sleeping huh.” Seulgi shook her head. Subin snorts.


“He asked question about the layout topic he explained in the class, so I answered.” Subin munch her fries. Seulgi stares at her. “You got it wrong?” 


Subin smirk. “Can you have some faith on my brain?” Seulgi’s jaw drops. “Impressive.”

 

 

They continue eating for a while. Suddenly Seulgi freeze at her spot, she’s looking at the outside with admiration. Subin who is busy munching her hamburger look at her friend weirdly. “What’s wrong with you, got something on your nerve?” Subin frowns.


“Shh. I’m looking at my dream guy out there. So good looking. Let me focus on him before he’s gone.” Subin let out a calm chuckle. “I thought you got . Okay, keep staring at your guy until he get freak out by your stare.” She continue eating.

“But it’s weird. Why I feel like he’s gazing at us?” Seulgi’s shoulders suddenly shudder. “Is he a ert?”


Subin snicker at her face. “Handsome ert? Really Seulgi?” Her friend’s confusing face makes her curious. She was about to turn her body to take a look.
“Oh he’s walking away.” 

Subin only see his back side. “Well, according to my expert knowledge about men, that guy is a jackpot!” Seulgi grins. “I know right! Gosh, you should see his face. It’s so dreamy.” She rest her chin on top of her left wrist.

Subin smile while focusing on her food again. “So do my hamburger. It’s so delicious.” Seulgi scoffs at her afterwards.

 

 


*Past time*

 

Subin was cleaning her under table when she found a letter. ‘What is this?’ She looked at it and saw her name written at the front. ‘I don’t feel comfortable about this.’ She slowly opened the letter.
It was a confession letter. Subin sighed. ‘Which boy, this time’ She lazily read the letter but then her eyes widened. 

‘Hongbin.’ She went to the dustbin and threw away the letter. She was feeling agitated, why can’t people just leave her alone. Subin took a deep breathe and walked out from her class with her belongings.

Few seconds later, someone walked into the room. The unknown figure went straight to the back and picked up the confession letter in the dustbin. While reading the letter, a grin shown on its face.

“.”

 


*******
It’s weekend and all the students need to do cleaning chores. Th

Please log in to read the full chapter