006

My Karma
Please log in to read the full chapter

Present time

 

Kai has been quiet since dinner. After the movie ended, they stroll around the mall together. Suddenly he can’t focus his attention towards Krystal who is talking about the movie.

 

“I wasn’t expecting the movie to have a sad ending. I mean it was so funny at the start!”

“The lead should be the other male right? I’m so pissed that he died ugh.”

 

He just nodded with a light smile at her while his mind wandering to somewhere else, or should he admit that, it’s to someone else.

 

They stop in front of a clothes store. “Oh, Kai wait. I want to look into this clothes store for a while. I need a new dress.” Krystal walks into it without waiting for his answer.

 

Kai bites his lower lip while laid his back to the mall balcony railing pillars. Actually, he was flustered to see Subin in the café few hours ago. She looked very different from the girl he remembered four years ago. The cute Subin has turned into a very beautiful young lady. Kai chuckles when he realized that his heart skipped a beat during that few minutes of seeing her again.

 

The feeling is growing in him but when he remembered what happened in the past, it vanishes in a sudden and got replaced by guilt instead.

 

‘I’ve done things that no one would ever do to the person they liked. I have no right anymore after I left her just like that years ago.’

 

 

 

Past time..

 

It was holiday. He was at the end of the street, flirting with a girl who was totally fall for him just to get rid his boredom while waiting for Taemin. That said male is always late for whatever reasons.

 

“So Jongin, are you busy tonight? Wanna hangout with me and my friends? It’s going to be more fun than just us here.”

 

It took not more than 20 minutes to build up their relationship until the current stage. Jongin touched her hair and smelled it while she enjoying the moment. Then he lowered his lips to her right cheek and kissed it.

 

Things were just about to get heated when his phone buzzed. It’s Taemin. ‘Okay, time to move Kim Jongin.’

 

“I don’t think I can join you. I’m just 17, noona.” The girl was speechless while staring at him. This hot boy is a high school kid? “What the heck?” She pushed him away, feeling totally dumbfounded.

 

“I’ll go first, goodbye NOONA.” He patted the girl’s head who he already forgot her name.

 

‘Was it Dahye? Dahyun? Ah, just forget about it.’ He rushed to the place that he promised to meet with Taemin. On his way there he still did not lose his opportunity to look at any pretty girls on th

Please log in to read the full chapter