003

My Karma
Please log in to read the full chapter

Meanwhile..

 

 

“I’m so tired. I just finished my hectic 4 classes today for your information young lady. Go ask the others to accompany you please, Seulgi.” Subin shooing her roommate away with her eyes closed.

 

“You can’t? Ah, I don’t want to ask Jimin. She is busy with her new boyfriend from last week. How many already the boyfriends she got, gosh.” Seulgi is counting with her fingers.

 

“Don’t bother her. Go by yourself then.” There is a smirk on Subin’s face as she said that. Seulgi look at her with her stunned expression. “How dare you woman. Letting your friend to find some food by herself. Subin-ah, let’s go please.”

 

Subin cannot contain her laugh because of what Seulgi said.

 

“Ah really. I just managed to put myself on the bed. Why didn’t you told me earlier. Now I don’t want to wake up from this paradise.” Subin put her arms over her face. Laziness is conquering her.

 

Seulgi pouts. “Pity me for having this cold girl as my roommate. Not only she doesn’t wanna have fun with me, she also doesn’t care about me being hungry. I better die of hunger then.”

 

She takes a peek at Subin to see any reaction. “Sho.. Should I?”

 

Zero reaction. Seulgi makes a straight face. “Why is it so hard to move your body? Oosh.” She poked Subin’s armpit and Subin’s snort can be heard.

 

“Au! Stop, it hurts. Cut your nails short or I’ll cut your fingers.” Subin winces while holding her armpit. This disrespectfulness must be revenged! She starts to tickle Seulgi until she cannot hold any

Please log in to read the full chapter