Part Two

Love and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun is a nagger, a total brat. When he heard Kai is in Korea (from the media of course not from his supposedly bestfriend) he rolled his eyes like a and gave Kai an earful, demanding him to meet him like his possessive girlfriend.

Despite of being a busy Architect, Sehun would always find time to attend Kai's final exhibit in Japan, since he's well alarmed that it would be his final one and he doesn't want to miss that one. He went to his first and he went to his last like a supportive girlfriend.

Kai forcefully drag his body to a restaurant where, he and the whiny Sehun should meet for a dinner. He let out a maniac grin when he found the place as a simple food stall. He's more than prepared to kill his bestfriend, it is freezing cold yet he ask him to eat in a cold food stall, how dare he, he thinks. Before he can take a step back, Kai felt a gentle pat on his shoulder. It is freaking Sehun grinning from ear to ear, he successfully fooled his stupid clueless bestfriend and understand how annoyed he might be.

"Okay before you punch me, let's get out of here. This is not where I wanted to eat too." Kai throws out a fake punch and Sehun dodged it nervously. Kai chuckled at the younger's anxious reaction and pull his bestfriend for a hug.

The architect brought his friend to a famous French Restaurant near Gangnam. Jongin whined, complaining he's sick and tired of eating French cuisines but Sehun insisted to eat at the restaurant saying he misses the food. It's been too long since he left Paris. Both boys were enjoying their night with the serene ambience, the appetizing and savory food with gratifying bottle of red wine and each other's company like they always do back in Paris.

"So why did you came back here?" He asks the older man. Jongin only shrugs his shoulder.

Kai and Sehun's friendship doesn't really need a lot of words, they just knew how each other's brain and heart works. They knew their personal story but Sehun is not aware of Kyungsoo's existence on the older man's life. For him, Kyungsoo is just a history, a painful history to be exact, a memory he has buried long time ago and not essential to be remembered.

It didn't take them a while to decide to go clubbing. It's been too long since they got wasted together and enjoy the privilege of freedom. (Plus, they wanted to get laid badly, the both of them can't remember the last time they had a good .)

The club where Sehun brings Kai is crowded despite of the cold weather since it's a weekend. Kai somehow felt disgusted as he watches the club goers grind at each other's hips. He lived in Korea but not exactly, he never gets out of the orphanage and isn't aware how the outside world works. Annoyingly, he followed Sehun into a private table and settle downs, ordering some drinks and food. Sehun excuse himself and out of boredom, Kai played with his phone. Before he can finish his second game, Sehun came back with a girl.

"Bro, hey." Kai paused his game and turn around to his bestfriend. "This is Luhan, a friend." Sehun doesn't need to emphasize the word friend to inform Kai what they truly are. The younger guy grinned and reach out a hand to her, she's skinny yet has an undeniably beautiful face with a long black hair, though her s weren't that impressive, he understood clearly that she's Sehun's style. "And this is Kai, my bestfriend." Luhan graciously reach for his hand to shake.

Kai continue eyeing Sehun and Luhan as they sit down across him. Sehun sat first and Luhan sit closely to the guy and rested her elbows on his knee. Kai's eyebrows raised when Sehun wrap his arms on Luhan's narrow shoulder. They look cute, he admitted.

"Okay lovers, I think I need to leave you here and find a prey for myself." Jongin said after conversing with the couple who is now whispering ing into each other's ear. Sehun shoo him away and Luhan apologetically smile.

Kai sits in the bar and ordered a pack of cigarette, Sehun and Luhan is both a heavy smoker and finished his pack in one seating which he didn't noticed a bit because the man is busy adoring the two little puppies in front of him.

As the alcohol starts to kick in, Kai decided to wander his gaze inside the club, searching for a possible prey to take home. A table of group of women around his age caught his attention, they weren't attractive really just noisy. His body began to shiver when his gaze locked into this certain woman. She has a shoulder level black hair with bangs, she has a round doe eyes and a heart shaped lips like his Kyungsoo noona. Shaking his thoughts of her, he doesn't want to ruin his night with her thoughts. For him, Kyungsoo is long gone, a memory, a histor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter