Part One

Love and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyungsoo Noona.. Please don't leave me.. I can't live here without you.. please please don't go.." Cried and beg of a 9 year old kid being held back by two nuns while his favorite noona is sadly waving at him walking towards her new parent's car with a stuff toy underneath her armpit. Her lovely round eyes were overflowing with tears, she's happy to have a new family but she's leaving the little boy she grows up with- Jongin.

"I'll see you again, I promise Nini. I'll visit you tomorrow, everyday.." She yelled back hoping her words would calm the brokenhearted little boy and sigh when she saw the boy finally calming down.

Helpless, she sadly watches him sobs running to catch the leaving car.

As excitement flows all over the younger boy's body, he woke up an hour earlier he usually does the very next day, excited to see his Kyungsoo noona again. His eyes were swollen as he cried himself to sleep, it's weird and he felt uneasy when there's no Kyungsoo Noona to read him a fairytale book before he went to sleep the other night.

On a hot winter night nine years ago, one of the nun's running the orphanage found a newborn baby boy wrapped in a blue blanket inside a tiny basket outside the orphanage. Kyungsoo is only a year older that time. As they grow older together, Jongin grow up as a very shy and timid kid. He's forbidding himself to socialize with anyone on the orphanage, even to the nuns, he barely talks to them. The nuns can't understand why Jongin always act that way, but didn't tried to push him to explain since he's been a quiet nice kid giving no troubles and headache.

Despite of his introverted character, Jongin exempted someone and welcome her in his boring simple life - Kyungsoo. She's complete opposite of Jongin, she's a cheerful bright kid making everyone in the orphanage love her. Like a mother figure, she protected him, like a sister, she cared for him. Let's say, Jongin only has Kyungsoo to rely on and all of his years he depended on no one else but her.

A genuine excited smile were painted on his curved lips as soon as he saw an angelic girl running towards his directions, she's cheerfully calling out the younger boy's name and her voice has never been sound angelic to his ears even before. They shared a tight warm hug as soon as they meet, the younger boy never left her side until it's time for her to get home. That day, Jongin didn't cried like he already accepted the fact that Kyungsoo has a new family and life, that she doesn't live in the orphanage anymore, after all she promised him she’d visit everyday.

The next day, she came again as she promised. They played games, she taught him math, she fed him and gave him a bath like she normally does. "Noona, when I grow up I'm going to marry you. Will you marry me?" Deviously he whispers to her as she washes his hair.

"I will but you have to promise me that you'd behave yourself here okay Nini? I want you to become a great man someday. I'll be the most proud person then and you will always be my pride." The ten year old girl happily replied.

On her third day of visit she gifted the little boy a new pair of sneakers and a set of sketching pads and crayons. The boy loves art next to his Kyungsoo noona. On the fourth day they spent almost the entire day at the orphanage's tiny flower garden, sketching and drawing each other's face, it is a simple day but it is indeed a meaningful one. Jongin draw her, Kyungsoo felt amazed, Jongin has a really great talent. On the fifth day, she gave the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter