Part Three

Love and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One cold snowy morning, Kai woke up a little early, he's planning to surprise his motherer friend who seems to forgot about his existence. It is past 6 o'clock in the morning, dressed in a brown winter dress, black turtleneck tucked in a black denim pants and red sneakers, blond hair brushed up to the back, Kai is hurriedly running to a nearest coffee store. He settled in a table near a glass window, watching the snow falls as he wait for his hot coffee.

"Hi! Can I join you?" A sweet familiar voice asks. Kai turned around, before he can reject the girl away, she happily pull the chair back and take a seat across him. She gave the frozen guy the sweetest smile. Kai's heart aches, it is familiar, her smile. He can't believe that it is still wonderfully and beautifully registered in the depths of his aching heart. Lost in between his love and loneliness, Kai hasn't realized he's fully smiling back at her. When the girl saw his smile, she reaches her hand to him. "We met again! I'm Kyungsoo." She introduces herself to him. The guy took her hand and shakes it.

"I'm Kai." Disappointment is written all over Kyungsoo's face, it is not the name he's expecting to hear and Jongin didn't fail to notice it.

Reluctant and hopeless, Kyungsoo hear her last hope shattering to pieces. His name, Kai, is ringing all over her head, it is not Jongin but it is Kai. But she doesn't want to give up, her instinct were telling her that he's indeed Jongin.

"You okay Kyungsoo-ssi?" He asks worriedly.

"Yeah.. and uhm.. can I ask you something?" She stutters.

"Shoot."

"Are you Korean?" Kai giggled in her unexpected question. Oh - Kyungsoo's eyes gets bigger, the sound of his charming gorgeous laugh is familiar, no one owns the most gorgeous laugh beside her little Jongin.

"Yup." Her face lightens up, showing more interest on him, he saw it, he felt it. "But I grow up and raised in Japan." Her heart fell to the ground. Jongin smirked at her, hearing how her heart break into tiny piece. “Payback is a Kyungsoo.” he thought.

"Are you okay?" Kyungsoo nod briefly forcing a smile.

There's a long silence between them, they are both sipping their hot coffees, Kai is glancing outside the street while Kyungsoo keeps on stealing glances at Kai that's making the guy grin from ear to ear. One last time, she closes her eyes and breathes heavily, this guy just look like him, she thought. Without bothering the guy, Kyungsoo stands up and slowly left the shop leaving Kai, clenching his hands, watching her falter.

Kai is lying at Sehun's office black leather couch, filming Sehun who is hysterically walking back and forth talking to someone over the phone. Kai has never seen Sehun this professional at his work once and he needed a remembrance of this glorious day. He's at the younger guy's office for 4 hours now and Kai's adorably pouting for Sehun's constant ignorance of his existence.

"Damn it hyung, I'm busy please play with someone else, I'll make it up to you after I am done with this project. I promise." Sehun plead as soon as he found a time to tell his friend this. Kai is being well behaved but his presence is annoying and pressuring the busy architect.

"You know I only got you." The older whined receiving a deathly glare from the younger. "Okay okay I'll leave. Take it easy man." Kai pat the younger's shoulder before taking his leave out of Sehun's office.

Kai is driving all around Seoul, he has never had a chance to see the city's enchanting beauty before. Like a hungry predator, he grinned when he saw a familiar petite girl crossing the street, startling her when he honks his car to get her attention. He grinned as he watches her tremble on her feet, rolling his window down as Kyungsoo approach his car, Kai called her.

"Kyungsoo-ssi, hop in!" Without a question a confuse Kyungsoo hop inside his car. Watching the driver as he speeds off, trying to wait for an explanation from the guy. "I am that good looking Kyungsoo-ssi?" He deviously asks the innocent girl.

"Ah, not that.. it's because I want to know where are you taking me?" She honestly said making her blush, how can she carelessly ride into a stranger's car just like that.

"I just wanted to tour the city, you know I wasn't raise here so I wanted to see its beauty while I am here and touring this wonderful city alone is a little bit lonesome don't you think?" He explains with sincerity to ease the uneasiness of the worried girl. "And then I saw you. Anyways do you have any place you needed to be or someone to meet?" She nods her head.

"Yeah, I think I need to run back to the shop. Can you please drop me off at the closest bus stop?" Kyungsoo can't stop fidgeting, she left the shop without anyone looking after it and to make the situation worst, she stupidly left it unlocked. Kai lost his mind for a little bit when he saw Kyungsoo her upper lips as she worriedly stares blankly outside of the car window.

"It's okay I'll just drop you off." Kai unconsciously place his hand on top of hers receiving a sigh from the nervous girl. "Are you okay?" He asks her.

"Stop stop, We are here. Kai-ssi thank you for today." Sincerely she said before hopping out the car. Kai watches her run inside a flower shop.

"She still loves flowers huh?" he whispers to himself. Even when they were younger, Jongin would always comfort her whenever she's around flowers. The fresh smell of the flowers can always calm her down, making her feel safe around them like it is her refuge.

Jongin park his car and quietly followed Kyungsoo inside her shop, the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter