Final Chapter

Love and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fingers interlocked, Kyungsoo and Jongin walks out of the building. Like a cute puppy, Kyungsoo hides her flustered face behind Jongin when she saw their friends happily welcoming the couple. Jongin chuckled ily at her girlfriend’s adorable reaction letting go of her hand just to grab both of her forearms and wrap it to his tiny waist. Baekhyun is crying out of happiness, sobbing like a mother who is marrying her little girl off, while her boyfriend is gently her back, her baby Kyungsoo is finally happy with the man she only love. Proudly standing beside Chanyeol, Sehun congratulate his bestfriend triumphantly grinning at them.

Kyungsoo is the happiest woman, reality finally bites her and the emotions were overwhelming. All these times, Jongin’s only been thinking of her and no one else. When Jongin let go of her girlfriend, Baekhyun runs toward her bestfriend for a hug. Sehun gently slaps Jongin’s cheeky face, congratulating him for his victory.

“Jongin! What did you actually do to my baby while he’s in your place?” Jongin turned to Baekhyun, who is still sharing a hug with his girlfriend.

“What?” Confused, Jongin asks the serious girl, trails of fresh tears were still visible on her cheeks.

“That picture! Why are you kissing her while she sleeps?” Kyungsoo’s face turned red. Baekhyun got a point.

“Why noona? Do you think Chanyeol hyung here doesn’t kiss you while you’re asleep?” Baekhyun is jaw dropped. Chanyeol gave him a high five with his counter attack.

“Whatever!” Baekhyun pull Kyungsoo out of the building. The three other boys were talking as they walk behind the girls.

All five of them were waiting for the valet drivers to get their cars, Kyungsoo is clueless of the where they were going she asks Baekhyun who seems to know what is happening. They will be having dinner together at a restaurant, Jongin made the reservation. Kyungsoo knows Jongin is an artist but she’s still oblivious about his fame and wealth. Never did she try to look him up at the internet, not even once and none of her friends dared to tell her. When the cars arrived one by one, Jongin reach a hand for Kyungsoo, Baekhyun pulls the girl and glared at Jongin.

“Nah ah, she’s driving with us. I’m afraid that starting from now on I won’t be seeing her always.” Baekhyun sounded like a pleading mother who wanted to spend her night with her daughter before her marriage day. Jongin understood and smirk at her.

“Okay Noona but after dinner she’s mine.” He said, winking at his girlfriend.

The two girls were riding the same car; Baekhyun is driving while the three boys were riding on Sehun’s car. Thankfully the Chinese restaurant Jongin choose isn’t that far from the building. Minseok, Junmyeon and Yixing are already at the restaurant when they all arrived. Jongin holding hands with her noona, is the last pair to enter. Few customers who recognize Jongin began talking about him, it is making Kyungsoo confused and shrug her shoulder to shake whatever is bothering her. Kyungsoo introduced Yixing and Minseok to her girlfriend, Jongin raised an eyebrow as he shakes hand with Minseok, he’s the same guy he saw with his girlfriend at the Japanese restaurant and at the bakery. While introducing them, Luhan arrived.

The dinner is fun, couples were sitting together, Minseok doesn’t feel out of place since his friends were taking care of him, Luhan said she’ll introduce the guy with her close friend, Jongdae. He got excited. Everyone feels so proud of the love story of these to souls, who would have thought that at the end they’d still meet again and still fall in love.

Nothing can isolate two fated souls.

Like every sly fox, Jongin brought Kyungsoo at his new apartment only Sehun knows where. Jongin excused himself for a quick shower and to let his girlfriend explore the place. Kyungsoo looked around as Jongin went up to the second floor, the first floor is divided into four parts, the living room, the kitchen separated from the dining area and a bedroom. After exploring the first floor she decided to look at the second floor. It has a huge family room, a vacant room where Jongin’s art materials where laying and lastly she opened the unexplored door, it is the masters bedroom and he can hear his boyfriend singing under the shower. Comfortably she lied down at the edge of the bed, her feet still touching the floor.

Kyungsoo is amazed by the apartment, it is not just a simple apartment, it can be consider as a house already, it is big and new and just beautiful. The apartment isn’t fully furnished yet, it only has a bed, a couch at the living room and a dining table, it’s pretty obvious that Jongin just moved in. But- how can Jongin afford this expensive place? She takes a mental note to ask him after he showers.

The sleepy girl almost jumps out of the bed surprisingly when the bathroom door opened just to find the smirking Jongin who watches her tremble. Kyungsoo feels like she’s salivating as he watches the guy stands few steps away from her, he’s ily standing in front of her with only a towel wrapping around his waist. - Jongin is just a personified , as he stands his body is still dripping with water. Kyungsoo gulps down as he watches a drop of water coming from his head, trailing to his cheeks, to his collarbone unto his toned abs. He just went out from a shower, he doesn’t smell like a sweet strawberry fragrance or a menthol as he always smell but he smells like already.

The poor girl is losing it as she thinks of doing erted things to this god in front of her. She’s losing it and she needed to run. Jongin smirked watching the girl slowly turning red, he understood his effects on her. Hungry for some , he throws the towel he’s gripping at the side and runs towards his prey.

Kyungsoo gasps for some air when Jongin suddenly lifted her up and throws her in the middle of the soft mattress. “So beautiful.” He murmurs before he lies on top of her. Jongin stares at her intensely with his lustful eyes, Kyungsoo wrap her arms around his neck and closes her eyes, she know where this is going and she is more than prepared, she waited for too long for him to touch her again, for his lips to explore her bare skin and to experience heaven with Jongin again. “I love you.” Kyungsoo whispers before Jongin claim her heart shaped lips.

A loud ringing of Kyungsoo’s phone wake her up, subconsciously she tried to move her arms but it felt heavy. Sleepily she tried to regain her consciousness as she felt two arms trapping her tiny body. She looked up and saw Jongin peacefully sleeping, for a moment she watches his face, painting his innocent sleeping face unto her heart. From his messy morning hair (which still look y for her), to his forehead, to his eyes, the bridge of his nose, his thick lips which she devoured last night unto his sharp jaw line.

Kyungsoo smiled and remembered what happened last night, in the middle of recalling every details of their love making she felt her face burning. Burying her face on Jongin’s bare chest as she embarrasses herself thinking how ty she is last night. Jongin ed her to oblivion and she ed him like a maniac deprived of for two days. After a few more rings, Jongin began moving. Kyungsoo is still embarrassed and pretended to be asleep. Jongin chuckled while looking at Kyungsoo poking her nose with his finger.

“Why are you so bad at acting?” Jongin giggled still poking her pointy nose.

“Is that bad?” Kyungsoo whispers, opening an eye.

“Yeah, I can tell you’re awake. But don’t worry noona, you’re good in bed for starters.” Kyungsoo bite his chest in shame. “Oh so biting is your new kink now?” Kyungsoo pouted, this guy is just unbelievable. Jongin kisses her lips as he found it really cute.

The couple decided to stay cuddling, Kyungsoo loved cuddles as much as she love flowers, what’s making cuddle more special is Jongin. Kyungsoo can stay in bed and cuddle with Jongin all day. And her lower part feels so sore and ashamed to admit it to the guy, he would only if she’d tell him. Kyungsoo’s head is comfortably resting at Jongin’s chest while Jongin is caressing her bare shoulder eyes glued on the ceiling.

“Do you like the place?” he asks.

“Yeah, but don’t you think it’s too big for you? And this place seems too expensive.” Jongin chuckled, Kyungsoo is still oblivious about him he notices.

“Well, this is too big for me, but this is for us. I want us to move in after my exhibit. And this place is only temporary.” Kyungsoo looked up to him sending him a bewildered look. “Do you want to live with me?” Kyungsoo nods, they’ve been separated for too long and she won’t allow him to disappear anymore.

“Is this a proposal?” She asks throwing the guy with confused eyes.

“Nah, you deserve the best. What I’m trying to do is, I want to tell you my plans, about the future. You and Me. Marriage can wait.” He explained to the confuse kitten.

“But, this is too expensive, I don’t have a proper job you know that, I can’t just rely on you-“ Jongin kissed her lips to ease her worries.

“Trust me.” Kyungsoo nods. She knows she doesn’t have to worry about the future as long as she and Jongin were together. “And we were going to Jeju tomorrow. I just want to spend my remaining days with you here in Korea.” Kyungsoo’s face darkened up and the tears were rushing down her face.

“You are leaving me again?” She asks in between hiccups.

“I told you to trust me.” Jongin chuckles, kissing Kyungsoo’s temples.

Jongin let the girl cry for a while and grab his phone that is lying on the floor, dialed a number for food delivery. Kyungsoo played mad, acting cold to the guy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter