Part Twelve

Love and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon is clenching her fist cursing and swearing Kai with every human and alien language she knows. He made Kyungsoo cry again. The latter didn't tell her what happened and started crying, she understood who made her Kyungsoo cry again so she didn't asked.

"I am going to kill him this time Soo. I will kill that douche bag and offer you his head." She said pulling her phone, trying to make a call. "Soo is at my place. Come here ASAP."

The angry girl left the crying girl to make her some tea, she know Baekhyun will be here any minute now, no, scratch that. She's knocking the door now. Baekhyun run with a worried look and hug the girl crying in the carpet.

"What happened?" She asks her other friend.

"I don't know what happened but one thing is for sure. Kai. I hate that guy!"

They wanted to ask Kyungsoo why she cried and why she's here when she's supposed to stay with Kai but they let her cry first. Baekhyun began crying, Kyungsoo never once cried this hard when her foster father began abusing her, she never shed a tear even if he beat the life out of her, she never cried when he didn't send her to school. Kyungsoo is good at fighting off her tears despite all of the misfortunes happened to her. Her cries are breaking her friend's heart.

Finally, she began calming down, Junmyeon hand her the tea to sooth her nerves while Baekhyun is wiping her snot and tears with a wet tissue. Kyungsoo is the youngest of the three, no matter how many times life turned their back on her, the goodness inside her didn't wavered. She remained the same girl that is why Baekhyun see her like her own child.

"What happened?" Junmyeon asks.

"He lied to me." Baekhyun and Junmyeon held her hands. "He is Jongin." Two pairs of eyes grew wider in disbelief.

"Who? Kai? Kai and Jongin is the same person?" Baekhyun asks. Kyungsoo nods her head before sipping the tea. "But how did you know? He confessed?"

"I overheard Sehun calling him Jongin. I tried to give him one last chance to confess but he choose to lie."

"I know it from the first time he made you cried that he’ll only keep on doing it. That bastard." Junmyeon yelled.

"Wait, you cried before?" Baekhyun asks.

"Yeah she did, the last time we went clubbing together. The douche bag has a girl and intentionally kissed her in front of our Soo."

"! And I didn't know about this?" Baekhyun protested.

"Things were doing fine so we buried it to the ground and don't get mad, we're sorry okay?"

"And he approached me to get revenge, revenge for what is still unclear to me, maybe he thought I abandoned him." Kyungsoo continue to halt the nonsense bickering of her friends.

"Oh Soo.." Baekhyun is speechless and can only hug her, Junmyeon hug her too.

When Kyungsoo cried again the two girls cried with her, still in a hugging position. Chanyeol almost break the door when he arrived, panting and sweaty. Baekhyun pull him to the couch, and explained everything in behalf of Kyungsoo. Chanyeol is mad, eyes full of rage, he trusted the guy and he choose to break his bestfriend.

"Soo.. I'm sorry." Chanyeol embraces his friend before dashing out the apartment with Baekhyun running after him.

Sehun opened his door, Jongin is sulking in the carpet unaware of the things surrounding him. A fiery Chanyeol appeared.

"Sehun, I'm sorry but where is Kai?" Chanyeol came in uninvited, when his gaze landed on Kai, he quickly grabs on his sweater's neckline and land a strong punch on his face. "That is for Kyungsoo." Sehun is holding Chanyeol back but got shoved off. Chanyeol punch him again. "Still for Kyungsoo."

Baekhyun is screaming, stopping her scary boyfriend.

The tall guy trapped Kai under his thighs, pinning him down the floor and showers his face with strong powerful punches. Sehun punched Chanyeol yet it is not enough to bring him down. "I am sorry Sehun but this guy deserves this." Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol away from Kai when she saw him bleeding.

Luhan is helping the injured guy, Chanyeol finally calmed down, catching to regain his sanity back.

"What happened Yeol? You better have a valid explanation or else we are done." Sehun asked. Chanyeol didn't reply. The room is echoed with Kai and Chanyeol's panting, Luhan's cleaning up Kai's face.

"Yeol, Let's go home to Kyungsoo now,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter