Part Seven

Love and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that kiss and sudden confession, Kyungsoo and Kai's routine slowly changed. Chanyeol and Baekhyun doesn't pick the petite girl now, Kai has the full responsibility of keeping her safe and sending her home after work. Kai decided to stay longer in Korea and stayed at his bestfriend's pad. He'd spend most of his time with Kyungsoo, helping her at the shop, eating out together. They would always go out for a date, watch a movie, drive around the city and kiss. Kyungsoo doesn’t mention Jongin’s name to him anymore and the guy appreciates it.

But lately, the girl has been constantly nagging him about getting a job since she doesn't have any idea of Kai being a ing rich bastard. Baekhyun hasn't said anything thinking her friend might already know since they were like dating now.

Kai is happy how his plan turns out as he wanted it to be, Kyungsoo is now head over heels over him and not Jongin. He can go back home in Japan in peace. Somehow, his bestfriend’s been a terrible guy, he’s been unsupportive of his devious plan and keeps on lecturing him. Kai introduced her once to his bestfriend and after that introduction, Sehun won’t stop mumbling how Kyungsoo loves him and he shouldn’t be playing around with her feelings and drop the revenge thing, Kai would only ignore him, rolling his eyes to the younger.

For a week, there’s not a single day where Kai is absent on her shop, thanking the guy she gained few customers just because of how good looking the new guy began working there. Kyungsoo is happy, just being around Kai but at the same time she’s sad, Kai would get mad whenever she open something about Jongin and her plan on helping Kai gain his memory back isn’t improving either, he’s a hopeless case. At the end she gave up and stopped mentioning Jongin’s name and entrusted to time Kai’s memory, she’d rather spend her time enjoying and taking care of the younger one. As long as Kai or Jongin is beside her everything’s better.

Friday afternoon, Kai didn’t came that day to help Kyungsoo at the shop, he texted her to inform he can’t pick her up since his bestfriend’s been nagging him to have a drink, he can never say no to Oh Sehun. Kai knows there’s a problem between Luhan and his bestfriend and as his bestfriend it is his duty to comfort him. Kyungsoo understood the situation and texted her friends to pick her up instead. Kyungsoo is old now and can obviously take care of himself yet she can never go home alone and he found it intriguing, he’s going to ask her one day.

Since it’s Friday and tomorrow is a weekend, Kyungsoo’s is being dragged by her friends, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Junmyeon in a club. They’ll sure be having a goodnight tonight. The petite girl gained a lot of attention as they step inside the crowded club, she became a head turner out of the blue, wearing a cute strapless black and pink dress complimented by her black high heel shoe. Originally she’s just wearing a plain white t shirt and blue denim pants with a pair of sneaker but Baekhyun cried in disgust, complaining she should try something else that will help her to look like a human being.

Pulling her dress lower to cover her dress, Baekhyun caught her and gave her a glare telling her to stop and be comfortable. She gulps down a shot of rum to bottle up the embarrassment and enjoy the night. The couple is already in the dance floor while she and Junmyeon stuck in the bar, they weren’t just in the mood to dance and decided to drink the night away.

“Kai?” Junmyeon asks, her eyes were painted in shock as she watches Kai who ordered behind the oblivious Kyungsoo whose face is still buried under her tiny palms.

Kai turns to look at the familiar voice calling him and still unaware that it is Kyungsoo she’s with.

It is indeed Kai and it is not just him but he’s got a girl under his arms. Junmyeon felt ridiculed when Kai pretended he doesn’t know her. Kyungsoo looked up and the timing is really bad when the girl under him kissed Kai in the lips. The lip locking of the two broke Kyungsoo’s heart.

“Soo.” Junmyeon cup Kyungsoo’s face and turn it around to protect her but she’s only a second late. Kyungsoo saw everything, her round innocent eyes were invaded of tears.

Kyungsoo bravely turn to look at them again, but Kai is still closed eyes, kissing the girl aggressively, his hands were traveling at her behind, groping the girl’s cheeks. The petite girl waited until they finish their disgusting lip locking, Kai opened her eyes and stare at her while she kiss the girl harder.

Shaking in pain, shivering in anger, trembling in nervousness, Kyungsoo closes her eyes, frozen on the spot. She wanted to run away from the crowded club, away from her friends, from Kai, from Jongin, away from the pain, from the world. For a moment Kyungsoo wanted to be gone. The unbearable pain, the endless excruciating hurting, she wishes them gone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter