Part Five

Love and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night is still young and lovely, Kai is seated in a five star restaurant with a suit, a bouquet of red roses and a beautiful lady with him. They're eating steak, sipping wine like what rich people normally do. He's smiling and laughing all out while conversing with the girl, until someone came to ruin his mood.

"Kai? I'm sorry but I thought you're having dinner with Soo tonight? Did you two meet?" Baekhyun asks the guy in confusion.

"I'm sorry but I have a date here so if you don't mind.." Luckily Chanyeol is fast to catch Baekhyun's hand raised in the air preparing to land at Kai's face or else he'd go home with a missing limb.

"I swear to god Kai if something happens to my Kyungsoo I will kill you." Baekhyun grits out. Chanyeol gave him a deathly warning.

Kai shrugs them off, thinking they're over reacting and continue to enjoy his dinner date.

The couple quickly left the restaurant and run back to their flower shop to check on Kyungsoo first. Baekhyun is uneasy, she's been calling her friend but no answer. When they found no sign of her in the shop they head straight to their apartment. A shivering figure can be seen outside the apartment door. It's quiet dark but they know it is Kyungsoo. The petite girl is curled up, shivering in cold, shaking in fears. Baekhyun opened the door while Chanyeol carry her inside in a bridal position, laying her on top of her bed. Chanyeol went out to heat some water while Baekhyun tried to change her clothes before checking her temperature.

"Soo, OMG did he came today? I'm sorry baby for coming late. You are safe now, you are safe. Chanyeol and I are here now." Baekhyun cried. She failed to protect her bestfriend and it is freaking Kai's fault, she won't let him get away with it.

Kungsoo is crying on her sleep, a series of "Jongin", "I'm sorry" and "Where are you?" is leaving . Chanyeol and Baekhyun is sleeping on her side, trying to warm her up.

The next day, Jongin excitedly came at the flower shop. The image of disappointed Kyungsoo is getting his nerves excited. But to his dismay it is not Kyungsoo that's disappointed but it's him. Someone unfamiliar is looking after the shop, still he came and bought another bouquet of red roses. He'd come back tomorrow again. Junmyeon, the same girl who welcomes him yesterday is still there, indicating the absence of Kyungsoo, he's tempted to ask about Kyungsoo but why would he be concern to her. Instead he bought another bouquet of same flowers.

It's like déjà vu, his feeling the same pain when she stopped visiting him but this time this isn't Kyungsoo's fault and this is literally self inflicted type of pain. On his fourth day of visit he didn't fail to ask the girl where Kyungsoo is, unfortunately she doesn't have any idea. When he gets out of the shop, he saw a familiar face lurking suspiciously around the vicinity.

"Kai! What the are you doing here?!" An angry male voice yelled from behind.

"I went to check on Kyungsoo but she's not around."

"What the , go back to your girlfriend and stop playing with our Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol angrily shouted, trying his best not to punch the guy to avoid a commotion.

"Girlfriend? That girl isn't my girlfriend, she's my bestfriend's girl and we were waiting for him to arrive. I was planning to pick her up but I got held up instead and when I came here she's nowhere to be found." He lied. He isn't planning to show up, his plan is to ditch her but he need to lie to find her.

"Are you sure? She's not your girlfriend?" He doubles check.

"Yeah and can you please tell me now where the is Kyungsoo, I need to see her." Impatiently he blurts out, Chanyeol sigh in defeat. Forcing himself to bring him to their apartment.

Grinning from ear to ear, Jongin discovered a new talent sleeping inside him. Fooling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter