Part Ten

Love and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai woke up alone with a cold empty space beside him indicating Kyungsoo must have been up, sleepily, Kai turns around and pull the blanket to cover his entire body, he'll deal with Kyungsoo later. Just before he can completely go back to sleep the room door opened and felt the bed sinking.

"Kai, breakfast is ready."

"I'll skip breakfast and wake me up at lunch time." He complained.

"No. I cooked for you and you're supposed to eat it." Kyungsoo protested pulling the blanket off of him. Startled, Kyungsoo landed on top of Kai's body when he grab her arms and pull her close.

"Whatever, anyways, Goodmorning Noona." Kai smirked seductively. "I'd rather have you for breakfast though." Kyungsoo knows Kai is playing with her and she finally reached her limit.

He want a game fine, Kyungsoo's playing. She pulls her body up when he felt him losing his grip on her. Smirking she began stripping off until she's left with her underwear and bra, Kai felt aching, he never expected this from Kyungsoo her body looked soft and her glorious curve is damn seductive, he wanted to kiss and leave a mark every inch of her skin. Gulping his own saliva, as he watches Kyungsoo enter the comfort room, quickly he followed her inside with his fully erected member.

Kyungsoo is startled when he actually went inside, she expected for him to back out or anything but why is this guy staring at her looking like a maniac. She moved away and grabs a bathrobe to cover her almost body.

"Kai, let's eat." She said nervously to the deprived beast.

"No, You have to pay for seducing me."

"I didn't seduce you! That was all a joke- Wait Kai." She nervously said when Kai started undressing himself, exposing his perfectly carved body blessed with a huge . Kyungsoo closes her eyes, it is her first time to actually see a man. Her heart is beating rapidly, this is unhealthy for her. "I'm leaving, you can stay if you want." Stuttering, she said. Even before she can leave, Kai is quick, all she knows she's being pinned down on the tiled wall trapped in between his biceps.

Kai claimed her inviting lips, kissing it hard like a beast. It is messy and hot making Kyungsoo moan in pleasure. He would kiss and bite her lips, inserting his tongue fighting for dominance, It's been too long since they kissed, Kyungsoo felt lost in the intensity of his kiss yet there's familiarity with his every bite.

It didn't take him long to travel his kisses south, his lips were exploring her bare milky neck, marking, leaving hickies in every spot. For Kyungsoo this is new, Kai has never gone beyond her lips, the pleasure of every kiss, of his every is making her feel aroused.

"This is we’re all mine and mine alone." Kai mumbled as he leaves trails around her neck, hands were busy exploring her body, touching every place he can reach.

Getting lost in the pleasure Kyungsoo felt her bra leaving her skin, she can't remember when did Kai have a chance to unhook it. Kai smirked on her whimper when he stops his ministrations to admire her chest. Kyungsoo blushed when he notice Kai staring intensely at her . "They're mine" He whispers before eating out her hardened numb while his hand busy massaging the neglected one.

Kyungsoo arches her back, with mixture of pain and pleasure quickly grabbing Kai's hair when he felt a finger being inserted on her wet folds.

The intensity of being and being on the is too much for her, trembling, Kyungsoo felt her very first coming and came when Kai inserted additional two fingers, ing it faster until she screams his name.

"Baby, Do you want more?" Kai asks, his fingers with Kyungsoo's juice. She nods. Yes, she ing wants this, there's no backing out.

Kai didn't bother to take off her underwear and just slide it along to the side before positioning at her entrance. Her other leg is lifted, resting on his other arm. The guy didn't think further and slam his way into her, making Kyungsoo squeal in pain when she felt how big his inside her, burying her face on his neck, nails digging behind his neck. Kai didn't move yet and kisses her ears, trying to distract her from pain.

He began moving in a slower pace, grunting whenever he feels her tightness, her warmth surrounding his . It is nice, it is hot. Kyungsoo is really tight and he wanted to faster but considering her pain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter