Part Four

Love and Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jongin decided to laze around his hotel room. He doesn't want to see Kyungsoo and act weak and defeated in front of her. The boredom is killing him, he needed something to do. He dyed back his hair to black, watched The Lord of The Rings trilogy but still the boredom is powerful. Slowly, he turns the power button of his laptop. As soon as it , he opens his Skype to video call with either his mom or his dad.

His father is busy, his mother is offline, how unlucky can he get? Jongin slam his laptop and like an insane man he began moving around his hotel room, hanging out at the huge cold bathroom, to the cold balcony. When the night is approaching and the darkness began consuming the sky. Jongin decided to go out for dinner and brought some alcohol back to his room.

Grateful, Jongin welcome his bestfriend who came after his extended overtime at the office by hugging the younger guy. Sehun sigh when the couch is there to save the falling Jongin, Sehun shove him his body off away from him, the smell of alcohol is killing the tired guy. The tipsy man followed his younger friend to the table, he pulls out the take out he ordered and began eating while he watches him as he drinks.

"Man, I'm tired, my workers were being a and we are not meeting our construction deadline." He complains, Jongin stares into him as if he understands what he's saying. "This old building just got burned a few years back and our client is being impatient to see the progress of the building, how can we finish it when we haven't started it yet. My workers complain seeing ghosts, heard children’s cries begging for help and a few more supernatural thing."

"It's crazy. But you can do it Oh Sehun!" He cheers his bestfriend.

"Thanks man. By the way what's all this?" Sehun pointing at the empty bottle of liquors his friend has finished. "And you dyed your hair to black."

"Nothing, you won't play with me so here I am pleasuring myself." Jongin replied in between hiccups.

"That sounds vulgar man." The both of them laugh, Sehun is right, what he had just said sound disgusting and inappropriate. His choice of words was simply wrong. "But man, I need your help." Jongin leans closer to whatever Sehun's going to ask. He's bored and willing to play any game that can save him from his misery.

Kyungsoo isn't counting but it is 48 hours 23 minutes and 53 seconds since the last time she saw Kai. She should feel grateful that the guy isn't around to remind her of Jongin but somehow her heart is missing him. Time after time, her heart and mind is constantly debating, her mind is continuously thinking of Kai but her heart has unfaltering feelings for Jongin. When the clock strike five she fixes her bag, her clothes, put on a mask and a cap since neither Chanyeol nor Baekhyun is picking her up today and locked the shop safely. Her eyes grew bigger when he found Kai leaning on a red sports car, arms crossed together as he happily watches her. She walked closer and chuckles, the guy is acting really cool but shivering from the cold, she untangled her scarf on her neck.

"Hey beautiful!" Kyungsoo blushed with the unexpected sweet tongue of the guy.

"Hey, aren't you cold?" She didn't wait for his answer and wrap his neck with her warm red scarf. Kai's heart sunk in with her sweet ministrations.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter