Chapter Eight

Familiar Touch
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin was kissing the man that he should recognize as his father. It was reckless and crazy, yet he was enjoying it. There was something very wrong about that, however it felt almost natural to do so.

 

Jimin's heart began to quicken, his eyes were still closed but things were somehow more vivid to him. It was like his skin was charged with electricity; everything was more palpable and the sensation was thrilling.

 

With lips now reconnected, Jimin could taste a hint of an alcoholic beverage on the pillows of the other's lips still touching his but he did not care. He had been deprived from the human touch that he so desperately craved and now he was finally getting his fill of it. So he welcomed the foreign taste he wanted to get drunk off those kissing.

 

“Mmmh...” the younger of the two uttered. It was the signal the older needed to fully let go of all restraint.

 

With all rational thought thrown out of the situation, Jungkook released the tension in his elbows, lowering his upper body to rest upon the teens'. The width of the couch allotted him just enough space to lay atop the boy and the smaller fame below him somehow fit perfectly trapped in his embrace.

 

Jimin disconnected his mouth from the man's with a gasp turning his head to the side, the rational side of his mind now realizing what he had initiated. The thought was uncomfortable.

The heaviness and pressure on his chest was eliciting new sensations in his still sensitive s through the thin fabric of his white tshirt and it was scaring him. The even thinner fabric of his boxer briefs basically left nothing to the imagination. He could feel every bit of his father touching him as their bodies aligned, and he was scared. His father's body was warm actually almost hot to the touch but toned to the core. He could feel the outlines of tensed muscles gently pressing against his relaxed ones.

 

There is a man on top of me. He briefly thought. It was such an intimate position for the fifteen year old. He had never so much as held a hug for longer than twenty seconds and now he was willingly spreading his legs to accommodate the man between them.

 

Not wanting to wait for those lips to return to him, Jungkook brought his mouth back to the boy's, coaxing him into opening his mouth so that he can taste him there. Once his jaw was slack, Jungkook shoved his wet tongue inside, using a free hand to hold him in place.  his drunken state making him so bold.

 

It was just as Jungkook had fantasized. His son's mouth tasted slightly sweet; the remnants of the home baked cookies left over from last nights dessert still lingered inside.

 

Jimin uttered a sigh at the sensory overload, shocked at the flesh invading his mouth; this was his first real kiss and the taste of alcohol was stronger now. The weight of his father's body had him trapped underneath the man that was now devouring him. He had somehow became immobilized as his wrists were held tightly at his sides.

 

Done with his mouth for now, the man began exploring down the sides of the teen's neck. Leaving a small trail of butterfly kisses down the sharp angle along his jawline before at last picking a spot to lap at. Jungkook and at the white unblemished skin in the hallow space just above the clavicle. He couldn't get enough of the boyish taste and he was determined to leave a mark in it's remains.

 

A squeak hitched in his throat escaped Jimin's mouth...Jungkook had accidentally found an erogenous zone that the boy wasn't even aware of. The teen attempted to loosen his wrists from his father's grasps as he went to work on his neck. This was almost too much for him to handle. He was partially overwhelmed and wanted it all to stop, but things were out of his control. The simple kiss on h

Please log in to read the full chapter