Chapter Ten

Familiar Touch
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook had got into a habit of picking up his son up from school personally after that night.  He felt bad for leaving Jimin alone for so long and so to make up for it, he decided that he would leave work at a more reasonable time and spend more time with him.  He didn’t mind especially after learning that Jimin actually wanted to spend time with him too.

 

“Hoseok hyung, he’s the one who convinced me to join the dance club, but now I’m not so sure,” he said.  For some reason Jungkook and Jimin usually spoke English together.

 

“Why is that,” the man said staring at the younger as he got into the back seat next to him.  The car took off once Jimin was buckled in.

 

“I don’t think I can handle it.  It’s a lot even for me and I’ve been dancing for seven years already,” he said whining a little and leaning back against the edge of the car windowsill.  Over the last few weeks Jimin had gotten comfortable enough with Jungkook that he was more of himself around him rather than the best he could me.

 

Jungkook laughed.

 

“It’s not funny,” Jimin said hitting him lightly.  “Before this ends I won’t be able to walk my muscles are so sore.”

 

“Oh come on it can’t be that bad.  I used to dance too you know.”

 

“I’m serious, I’m in pain,” he said in a not so serious voice.  “I pirouette on my right leg so that explains this but even my left is hurting,” he continued rubbing the outer portion of his thighs.  

 

Without a thought Jungkook went in to grab at the muscle with his hand.  Jimin froze slightly momentarily at the touch through the thin fabric of his sweatpants.

 

“I don’t think it’s an injury, if anything there’s just tension there you may need to massage it out,” he man said releasing him.

 

Their eyes met briefly.

 

“I can’t really massage myself,” he said quieter this time afraid the driver would hear him even though he knew he didn’t understand a of English.

 

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and sat back against the car seat. “Wow,” he said with a smirk looking to see if the driver was paying any attention to them. He wasn't sure when the flirting started but to them it was a natural and frequent occurance now.

 

“I can get a message tool for you tomorrow,” he said instead.   Jimin just stared at him for a quiet moment before deciding instead to just close his eyes.  Even Jimin didn’t know what he was suggesting but really he just wanted the man to touch him.  He couldn’t stop thinking about that night they had kissed.

 

Since that night things hadn’t been completely normal but it also wasn’t that anymore.  There was an unspoken tension between them that Jimin wanted to break but Jungkook was like a impenetrable wall.

 

“Actually Hoseok can probably help me he was really concerned about my knee injury,” he said placing a hand over the bad knee.  “He said to let him know if I needed anything,” he finished reopening his eyes toward his father.

 

The look on the older’s face spoke volumes.  A part of Jimin was thrilled that he got the reaction but another part was slightly afraid that he had angered him.

 

“Let’s see when we get home,” he said and that was end of the conversation for the rest of the car ride and journey up to the penthouse.

 

---

 

When they arrived at the apartment the food was already prepared and ready at the table as Jungkook had called beforehand but Jimin resorted to going to his room instead.  Walking past the man in silence he simply grabbe

Please log in to read the full chapter