Chapter Seven

Familiar Touch
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

To say that things were awkward between the two after Jimin exited the stall would have been an understatement. He was grateful for Yoongi's help but now he was curious also. Either way he was ultimately too embarrassed to even say much after thanking the pale boy for his help.

 

Once Jimin was finished, the two walked back to the main building in silence only broken when they arrived at the front doors. Yoongi offered to take Jimin to a store where he can buy things after school and Jimin nodded a few times before hastily walking towards his class. The rest of the day went by fast; Jimin spent his lunch break in the nurse's office after getting pills for cramps, and the second half mainly thinking about what he was going to tell Yoongi after school.

 

So now Jimin was following along after the pale boy somewhere in a store halfway across the city.

 

“There, they keep them separate from the girls' stuff in this store. That way it's more private.”

 

“Thanks...,” Jimin said just staring at the variety of products. His mother always got things for him so he didn't really know what to pick out.

 

“Here,” he older one said grabbing a package off the shelf. “These are usually the ones I get. They're more expensive but better quality.” He put it in the shopping cart along with a few other things. It was only then that Jimin started to comprehend why Yoongi had all those products. Yoongi was like him. He was a part that fragment of the percent of the male population.

 

After checking out. The two decided to go to a cafe to talk and such. Jimin hadn't really said much since leaving the school but now he felt a little more comfortable around the older boy.

 

“That's why you said I was different,” he said sipping on the warm Chai tea. The boys had secluded themselves away from the majority of the people in the small room. They'd chosen a small table in the corner near a window that had great view of the busy city's evening hustle.

 

“It was really a wild guess, but I was spot on right?”

 

Jimin nodded.

 

“I sometimes forget about it until I'm reminded I'm like this. I wish I could get the surgery sooner.”

 

“You make it seem like it's so horrible. I mean yeah we're different but it's not so bad right only once a year...,” said the older with a shrug.

 

“I get it three sometimes four times a year. I'm supposed to be on the pill but I haven't told Jungkook yet,” Jimin said looking out the window.

 

“Jungkook? You're father. Why wouldn't he know already?” he queried setting down his warm drink.

 

“Hyung, I just met him a few months ago. I didn't even know of his existence until my mom got sick,” Jimin lamented. “He's my biological father so he asked to have me so I came here. It was my mom's last wish.”

 

“I'm sorry...”

 

“No, It's okay she was sick for a while. It's just hard adjusting to things in a whole new country. I'm just so overwhelmed.”

 

“He wanted to have you? I'm not understanding.”

 

“Not only did I not know about him, he didn't know about me either. I guess my mother kinda left him high and dry before I was born, but he still wants to have a relationship with me.”

 

“Sounds complicated,” the pale boy noted. Jimin smiled happy to see that the older one wasn't judging him harshly because of it.

 

“I barely see him anyway because he works all the time. I just haven't gotten around to telling him everything yet,” he exhaled resting his head between the palms of his hands.

 

“Jimin...I may not be the best person to talk about things like this with, but I think maybe you should tell him so that you can get the meds at least since your an ovulating type. He's your father so you can't get them without him. I wish I could help but I can't get them.”

 

“What do you mean I'm the ovulating type?” Jimin couldn't translate the word into English so he didn't really understand.

 

“You can get pregnant because you ovulate. I don't ovulate so I don't need a prescripti

Please log in to read the full chapter