dynamics (amber x krystal)

Purplish Thoughts (ficlet collection)
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s one of those days where everything is coming onto her like a whirlwind. She has a week to make a major decision that could change the direction of her career from here on. Victoria had always chided her into putting herself first, and she tries. She really does. Especially now that she has no one else to consider if she needs to move away.

 

But, she still has a week for that decision. Right now, she needs to relax and maybe forget for a while and so, she texts the true and tested way in the form of a 5’3 tall woman to make her night blissful and stress-free.

 

She scrolls past her contacts list and sends a quick text. The reply comes in less than a minute, just as she gets her towel from its hook in her room.

 

Come over now? ;)

 

You’re in Korea?

 

 

It’s not the expected “coming ;)” message the woman replies with. She doesn’t even remember mentioning that she’s leaving for a few weeks. They don’t text about anything other than compliments and suggestive invitations.

 

She types a reply as she rubs her eye, sets down her phone, and heads for the bathroom.

 

Yes. Gonna shower now. Can’t wait to see you ;)

 

 

Her guest lives a good 20-minute drive away, which is why the ring of the doorbell that comes only after ten minutes startles her. Amber is ready to tease how excited she must be, even beating the speed limit just to get there quickly. She showers the suds off and heads to the door.

 

In only a badly tied bathrobe and dripping wet hair, she stands in front of a woman that is definitely not the woman she is expecting. A little taller with longer chestnut hair, looking as pretty as she did a ye

Please log in to read the full chapter