crimson rose (rose x wendy) - soulmate au

Purplish Thoughts (ficlet collection)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: fits Tinted Blue But It's Not You universe :)

 

 

 

Rosé sees her on the first day of class. Studying in the same institution for the past several years, she knows almost all students in her year.

 

She spots a girl with fair skin, long brown locks, and shiny dark eyes walking from the front gates. Pretty. Rosé’s fairly certain that she’s a new student. She wanted to approach her and help her find her classroom, but she herself is lost as a freshman in this new department. Her bestfriend Mina calls out to her, and while talking, the pretty girl walked ahead and disappeared from her sight.

 

Four days into school and she almost arrives late, a mere three minutes left from the school gates to her classroom. She rushes and accidentally collides with someone coming out of 1-peach class.

 

“I’m so sorry!” Rose exclaims, as she hastily gets up and reaches out to help the other girl stand up.

 

“It’s okay,” the girl says as she shakes dust off her skirt. Rose finally looks at her face.

 

She gives her a small smile. Rosé, in return has her eyes growing wide from realizing that it’s the same pretty girl from days before.

 

A scene breaks her heart a week after. Her crush is outside her classroom but she’s waiting for someone else. She sees the blush, the jittery feet, and the shy smile, all directed towards someone else.

 

Son Wendy. So her name is Wendy. She keeps this little secret of hers to herself, unable to even tell her own best friend. She sees Wendy everyday, waiting for Irene and holding her hands. Rosé learns to admire from afar with bottled up thoughts and feelings shoved deep inside her heart, away from Mina, Irene, and everyone else’s suspicions.

 

Months later, Wendy herself starts a conversation with h

Please log in to read the full chapter