teen movie (wendy x chanyeol x rose)

Purplish Thoughts (ficlet collection)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Seungwan.”

 

Joohyun is the one who speaks up. The atmosphere in their side turned a sudden chill when the new it couple walked in.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re still hung up on him?“ Seulgi sips on her juice, looking bored as she stares at her friend who continues to ignore them.

 

“Oh pleaseee.” Sooyoung groans. “I’ve seen enough teen movies. I can’t stand to be in one. Tall popular jock dates popular cheerleader and ignores low-profile pretty girl.”

 

Seungwan raises her eyebrow at that. Yerim scoffs and mutters with a sarcastic “at least she called you pretty. I would’ve described you as rich.”

 

“But… they’ve been together for a year.” Joohyun’s comment makes Seungwan bite back her retort to Yerim. She turns back to the couple.

 

It does look like a scene from a movie. They’re at the cafeteria, and the double doors squeak open when they arrive, surely making heads turn. Chaeyoung, looking beautiful with her copper waves and twinkling eyes, has her hand hooked on Chanyeol’s arm. The same arm Seungwan grazed before. She was much shorter than the new girl, but he made her feel tall and amazing, like a princess who got everything she wanted. They used to part the hallways when they walk with grace and confidence, the same way he and his new girl are doing now.

 

They stop seven tables across theirs to sit with Chaeyoung’s friends. Her demure grin is replaced by an

Please log in to read the full chapter