stars (seulgi x irene)

Purplish Thoughts (ficlet collection)
Please log in to read the full chapter

I watched your MC broadcast today.

 

 

I forgot a line! Good thing Bogum was good at adlibs that I got through it.

 

 

Yeah. Good for you. :P You two look good together btw

 

 

There’s a pang in Seulgi’s heart. She left Joohyun. She doesn’t have the right to be jealous when she could have made a move on Joohyun years ago, back when Joohyun looked at her like she can fix every wrong thing in the world.

 

Now her gaze is directed at her co-MC – her very handsome and talented co-MC. Seulgi scoffs when she sees Joohyun blink slower than usual, eyelids fluttering, eyelash so perfect it made him smile wide.

 

Seulgi doesn’t tell Joohyun that she has her drama lines memorized, not because she and he co-star have chemistry. She memorizes them because she can only sleep at night imagining Joohyun saying the most romantic lines while her eyes water with love and flutter to a close with a kiss.

 

She watches fancams of Joohyun arriving at the airport from her fansigns in Hong Kong. She obviously lacks sleep, her eyelids droopy with a thin layer of make-up. Seulgi thinks she still looks absolutely stunning.

 

They don’t text regularly. Joohyun is busy and Seulgi is lonely. But one night, just as Seulgi arrives at a party she didn’t want to attend, she suddenly gets a text.

 

 

He told me he likes me.

 

 

Seulgi

Please log in to read the full chapter