Juicy girl group chat

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

We had just left the training site and prepared to go back to the dorms. Before I had even considered telling fellow girl group members about this, I looked down at my phone to see it blowing up with notifications. Dang, the girl group chat room is already blowing up! Why is Emma sending so much? Better check it out. I unlock my phone and go into the Messenger app.


[AceOfSpades] has entered the chatroom

[Cutie-yJoy]: Well I see that you got a new tree Emma~! Dang Taehyung is slick!

[Ajusshi-Ya-Se]: Welcome welcome~! How was your training? By the way, Emma wouldn't stop swooning over Taehyung, I can assume Emma's training went well. Gotta admit tho, it's cute! Our koala has awoken her sense of love everyone!

[DancingBear]: Yah Emma! Be careful ok?! If that oppa hurts you, just know that you have a bear standing behind you! 

[AceOfClubs]: kekeke thanks. Oh yeah, our cast has basically fallen in love with us already! I have Taehyung, Rose has Shownu, but guess what?! ____ eonnie is really impressive! She has 4 guys tied around her finger!

[MochiYerin]: Dang ____! So young yet she gets so much action!

[Cutie-yJoy]: hehe who are the four lucky guys? ;)

[AceOfSpades]: Well um it's nothing really I-i just uh....sigh. They are Chanyeol, Yugyeom, Jimin, and Jackson

[AceOfClubs]: Oh right eonnie! Before leaving today, Chanyeol-shi wanted me to tell you something. Should I just turn around and say it to you in the car, or here?

[Ajusshi-Ya-Se]: My Ya-Se senses are tingling! I vote that Emma tells us here! Bring us in on your version of a Wonderland(kekeke shameless promotion)!

[Cutie-yJoy]: I need more juicy details!

[MochiYerin]: SEE I TOLD YOU YUGYEOM LIKED YOU! I'VE NOTICED IT SINCE CHILDHOOD ______-AH!

[DancingBear]: Normally I'm not interested, but the whole 4 guys thing caught my attention~!

[AceOfSpades]: 0///0

[AceOfClubs]: Alright alright, I'll say it in this chat, that way later, when the other eonnies are finished with their schedules, They can easily catch up! Ok ____ eonnie, but I must ask first, did you take anything to training?! I didn't see you pack anything besides gym wear tho. Did you go out during the break to eat with Chanyeol?

[AceOfSpades]: W-what's with this interrogation?! No, I didn't bring anything or go out to eat with him, why?

[AceOfClubs]: Well that's weird then...cause then what Chanyeol said makes no sense...

[MochiYerin]: What did he say?! Just spill already!

[DancingBear]: 0-0 *stares*

[AceOfClubs]: Ok ok sheesh. Chanyeol said this, word for word. *fakes low husky voice and bad boy charisma* "Tell ____-ah that I want to thank her for the wonderful experience during training today. I enjoyed the taste of the food we shared."

[AceOfSpades]: . . . . .

[AceOfClubs]: I'm 99% positive that you didn't bring food tho, and the trainers didn't hand out food... was he just joking around to tease me? Whhhuuuttt..

[Ajusshi-Ya-Se]: HO-HO I KNEW I WOULD GET SOME JUICY DETAILS! but wait....don't tell me...._____ was the 'food' you provided you yourself?!!!!! Ok, I know that I can be a bit y sometimes, but that is WAY TOO FAR! WE NEED TO GET YOU TO A PHARMA-

[AceOfSpades]: NO NO SEJEONG EONNIE WE JUST KISSED IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! NOTHING FURTHER WAS DONE!

[MochiYerin]: Sigh, that's a relief. For a second I thou- WAIT WHAT YOU KISSED CHANYEOL?!

[PinkChaeYoung] has entered the chatroom

[PinkChaeYoung]: YOU KISSED CHANYEOL-SHI?! JESUS WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!

[Cutie-yJoy]: huhuhu~! Scroll up and read everything real quick

[AceOfClubs]: Wait eonnie you kissed Chanyeol?! wait...then why with the.......ohhhhh ok I get it now. After thinking about it in terms of Chinese, I understand now. Anyways, how was it eonnie?! Did he say you could tell us?

[AceOfSpades]: He said He actually wanted me to tell you guys, that way you would join his team. He says he doesn't want the other three guys to know though

[DancingBear]: Enough boring talk. How was it~?

[PinkChaeYoung]: Wow..oh yeah Chanyeol asked me to tell you something too. Huh, seems like this guy has already started using us to win this love game...smart tactic

[AceOfSpades]: Jesus Christ please don't be another flirty comment....

[MochiYerin]: *takes out popcorn*

[PinkChaeYoung]: Well, after rethinking it, he probably meant it in a flirtatious way, but I'll say it anyway.  "Ask _____ if she enjoyed me showing off the results of my hard work and skills. After all, I won't be able to go on the cast chat tonight, so help me, please. Thanks." SSooo~.... what sort of show was it?

[WujuYeonjung] has entered the chatroom

[WujuYeonjung]: What's with all the hype and ruckus in here?

[DancingBear]: Scroll up to see the juicy info. Now, where were we

[AceOfSpades]: Um...shea shoiw was  just him trying maritak atrs

[Ajusshi-Ya-Se]: hahaha. You are so different offstage ____-ah. where does that charismatic and chic persona go? Anyways, I've caught you. huhu with all those typos you must be nervous~

[AceOfClubs]: Sigh... just when we were getting to the good part. I'm sorry to inform you all that while seemingly thinking about Chanyeol, our tiger cub has become multiple shades of red and is currently overheating

[WujuYeonjung]: I've caught up now and am ready to hear the truth about what this 'show' truly was

[AceOfSpades]: Hey guys! Ha-Eun here. Our tiger cub is still overheating, but luckily she typed out what happened before overheating kekeke

[Cutie-yJoy]: Sigh whats with all the suspense? Just shoot already.

[AceOfspades]: Hi ____ here I'm back. It's probably better to hear it from me

[SomiSwag] has entered the chatroom

[AceOfSpades] sent a voice bit

[PinkChaeYoung]: Besides the chat that one time, Chanyeol seemed really professional! Who knew he had a wild side?!

[Cutie-yJoy]: DAMN CHANYEOL YOU CONTINUE TO SUPRISE ME. WUT EVEN EFFIN "You like what you see?" PARK CHANYEOL +1

[SomiSwag]: I enter the group chat and hear this?! I quickly skimmed through, and I must say....I have lost all of my innocence

[WujuYeonjung]: What innocence Somi? Since when~?

[SomiSwag]: >:(

[MochiYerin]: Sigh, I've been team Yugyeom+_____ ever since we became childhood friends

[Cutie-yJoy]: So those were the two lovebirds you would always talk about

[SomiSwag]: Yugyeom and Jackson oppa like ___eonnie?! DAEBAK THIS IS SOME JUICY NEWS!

[DancingBear]: Sejeong! Look at how you've negatively influenced Somi! Somi is becoming more and more like you now! >_<

[Ajusshi-Ya-Se]: kekeke srry about that. At least this child is growing up correctly

[WujuYeonjung]: sigh. We are the same age ____ -ah...you're so lucky

[AceOfClubs]: That was a good show you know. Be careful though, I feel like the other three guys may play their turn to try and get closer to you as well~~

[DancingBear]: Oh boy. If you receive kisses from all of them, please do tell us! We will make sure that nothing gets out to the tabloids. The juicy girl gossip is all our own!

[Ajusshi-Ya-Se]: Who's the weird one now hmm~? Anyways, I agree. I'll get Mimi to think of something

[DancingBear]: Still not me >:( Anyways, I think if we each get the brains of our group to protect and seal this chat from possible tabloids, we got this man

[SomiSwag]: Wow Seulgi eonnie I never knew that you would think of these types of ideas

[WujuYeonjung]: Sounds good. I need something other than dramas to be interested in....of course, I'll watch your drama and vote on it ___ and Emma and Rose

[Cutie-yJoy]: Hehe good thinking Seulgi!

[AceOfSpades]: Ok I'll share my news with you guys if permitted from now on

[MochiYerin]: I look forward to Yugyeom's news!

[PinkChaeYoung]: I look forward to all the news as well ;)