Bittersweet moments part 2

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

Previous chapter: "Well then, how about you ___? Should we talk about the way Jimin cared for you today first, or what your couple scene with Chanyeol sunbae was like?" asked Ha-Eun happily

"Well, it's a long story if you want to hear it all..." I say


I recall the events of today's filming with Chanyeol. I'll just summarize I guess...no need to be specific unless they ask.

"Alright, I'll tell you about filming with Chanyeol. In the drama, Chanyeol's character, Junho, is a very arrogant person who likes to fight. He plays a charming, flirty bad boy role, sorta like him in real life. So while the other's are having fun, I'm at a local library studying for school and waiting for Junho. The backstory is that our psychology teacher paired the two of us together for a project, where we would have to understand how the human mind and body reacts to different environments and situations. Not only would we need to cite books and websites for evidence, but we would also need 1 specific field experience. Our teacher told us to think of the field experience as a sort of vacation and a blank canvas for creativity. She said that we could do whatever we like for the field experience." I start out.

"Alright, what about the interesting parts? Get straight to it please~!" squealed Seulgi excitedly.


Flashback(in character)

lFVokvQ.jpgJunho, aka Chanyeol, arrives at the library. Junho is still wearing the white and red outfit, not his uniform. I haven't noticed his entrance yet until he sits down in the chair beside me and ruffles through his perfect dyed hair while tapping the table.

"How am I supposed to work on this project, which requires lots of interaction and teamwork... when I basically have a mute as an assigned partner..." says Junho in a very frustrated tone.

Junho may be arrogant and occasionally likes to pick fights, but his character himself is supposed to be pretty intelligent. I guess it's just his spoiled attitude huh...

"Believe it or not, I actually am capable of speaking. I just prefer saving my time and energy for more relevant and important things than flirting with every member of the opposite gender I see." There we go, that ought to shut him up for a few minutes.

"Sheesh who knew that you were this feisty! Ah, I get it... are you jealous that you haven't gotten a piece of me yet? It's always the quiet ones who are my biggest fans." He gives a snicker followed by an oddly charming and seductive smirk. Jeez...I can't fall under this stupid flower boy's spell. I quickly show him the work I did so far, which is a least twice as much as he did.

He laughs, then says, ' I'm in charge of the field experience anyways. So today, you will be in my care. You should be honored you know. The only reason I agreed to be paired up with you is that I don't want to do field experience with a guy. I'd much rather get to know a girl better, almost any girl, then some pre-pubescent guy.' 

Yep, he's arrogant alright. Junho leads me out of the library, packing my things into his bag, and leads me into his family's car, telling his driver to go to an address of which I have never been to. Basically his 'field experience' is taking me on a date it seems like. As soon as we arrive at the place, he pulls me from my seat and takes me to a small restaurant, where he apparently had already reserved a room for us to eat and watch tv in. We enter the room, greeted by a beautiful window and a table of food, but there's only one set of utensils...what!

"I heard from a little birdie that you actually have a sweet tooth, so here. What better for a 'school project' field experience, then eating sweet food, fed to you by a sweet man? How about that Lily?;) In exchange, you should feed me some too." Junho picks up the couple parfait, meaning I have to feed him, and he has to feed me. I want to leave, and in reality, with my skills and elemental ability I should easily be able to, but I am forbidden to use my abilities outside of headquarters unless it is for private company communication, enemy fights, and protection/healing citizens....sigh. I start heading for the door, ready to leave, when a knife flies by me, narrowly missing, getting stuck in the door instead.

"Wow, your aim isn't half bad. If I hadn't stopped, you might have actually grazed me." In my amazement, Junho smiles again and just mouths the words, 'archery and darts'. In the end, after some hassle, I end up eating the couple parfait and other sweet foods with him. As soon as I take a bite of the sweet perfection, I couldn't help smile and widen my eyes in happiness. Junho takes multiple pictures of my smiling face.

"Wahhh...This is nice. We can use this in our presentation to show a happy reaction in an unfamiliar environment. In addition, I'll just save this for myself as well. Not that often that an ice princess actually melts a bit and lets a warm smile you know."

"I'm just a normal person just like you. It's just that I prefer different things, like to be alone most of the time, etc. By the way, the whole knife throwing thing, I didn't appreciate that."

"Well then Lily, I think you will enjoy the other things I have planned. We will go to an arcade next. Here's a challenge for you: We will play 5 games there. Make sure I don't beat you 3 times, or else....hmmm I'll think of a fitting punishment when we get there."

"Wow Junho... I guess you chose the quiet person as your lab rat huh. Alright, I'll accept your challenge. If I win, then we get to go back into my comfort zone, the library. If not, then you can continue to take me on this 'date' or 'field experience', and I will accept the punishment, mark my words. I will win."

As we for our bill, that Junho said he will 'ever so kindly pay for the ice princess', we realize that it is raining outside. I can see the people rushing out of the swimming and recreation center nearby. Wait....is that Jiyeon?! Oh, she's walking this way! I wave to her, and she waves back.

"Come on, I got the umbrella. Of course, we could go by car, but the arcade is close, so for both the good of the environment and our romantic mood, let's share an umbrella and walk there. We could also see how different people react to the rain."

"Junho, since when have you cared about any of this?" 

"Truth be told Lily, I started caring once I laid my eyes on you and became curious as to what kind of person you are. Alright, I'll just tell my driver that we are all set to go an-"

"Oh~~ Lily who's this guy with you?" Junho's words were interrupted by Jiyeon's teasing voice.

"I could ask the same to you Jiyeon." I shot right back.

" Oh well, this is Woojin. He's my swimming instructor from now on. He's just walking me home now. Ok, so I've answered your question. Now you answer mine."

"Well, take a closer look at his face, and you'll know him. He's famous at our school." I tap Junho and he stands up to face Woojin and Jiyeon.

"Allow me to introduce myself," says Junho as he puts an arm around me and pulls me closer to him. "I'm Junho, son of the CEO of both Ko Ko Bop and Exo corporate. In terms of what my relationship to Miss Lily is, well, I'm her partner. Isn't that right Lily?"

"PARTNER?!" Jiyeon let out a large gasp as she looked back and forth at Junho's car, Junho, and I, startling some people around us.

"Wait wait let me explain. he's my partner for a school psychology project, not that other type of partner. Please be more clear with your words Junho."

"Well I'm not your boyfriend now, but I may be soon. Beware of me Lily, I'm dangerously charming ;)"

With a blushing face, I quickly sprint down the street, looking back to see Junho bidding farewell to Jiyeon and Woojin as he bolts down the road in pursuit. By running, in the blink of an eye, we had reached the arcade. There were people handing out towels to those without an umbrella to dry off. I went to the front desk and grabbed one, wiping myself off. Junho did the same, drying himself off, and flicking his wet hair everywhere.

"Sheesh, you sure can run. Probably not a good idea to run when it's raining though. Anyways, shall we get started?"  I nodded, trying not to focus on the fact that his deep and husky voice was appealing. I guess I understand why he has so many fangirls now. Even I, a so-called 'ice princess' had 'melted' a bit.

In the end, I ended up losing to Junho in the claw machine and ski-ball match. Now all that was left was the mini basketball match. Only missing twice, I scored 62 points, the highest score yet. I was nervous, watching Junho get ready. Once again, Junho pulls out a camera and takes a picture of my nervous expression.

"For the project, ya know." He reminds me as he smiles. "Watch and learn."

For each point Junho scored, he got closer and closer to my score. I start silently panicking. I wanted to use my wind abilities to blow the ball away, but that is a violation of the handbook...sigh. With 10 seconds left, he was already at 55. 5....4....3....2....1! 

Junho quickly leans in and covers his score from me. I move around him, trying to sneak a peak, but his tall figure blocks it all. Junho then turns around, smiling happily. 

"My score is a high score as well....it's 65! Haha, I won! I already have a punishment in mind."  Junho leans down and whispers into my ear, "Kiss me~. I hope you don't go back on your word Lily~!"

"K-kiss?! Well, I would do any REASONABLE punishment.....I don't know about this one."

"Just on the cheek then. Come on, I'll lean down to make it easy for you."

3...2...1...I kissed him on the cheek, then quickly pulled away. To my surprise, he cupped my face and kissed my cheek as well.

"A reward for you." Jeez, how can he do this without getting embarrassed?! I'm sure that I'm beet red right now...

The click of a camera gets me back to my senses.

"There we go! Mission success! I now have pictures of an ice princess's happiness, nervousness, and embarrassment."

"Sheesh....can I go back to the library or go home now? As fun as this was Junho, this was a tiring day." 


"And then I went home. As simple as that. filming the whole parfait, kiss, and running thing was tough... I had to refilm the kiss scene multiple times. Chanyeol even asked if he could just kiss me..." I said.

"Haha yeah, that was so cute and funny. We all had to wait for ___ to finish filming, so that caused lots of laughter. Oh and we also have a video of Jimin and ____ acting. We recorded their couple scene on our phones. Here, I'll show it to you." says Rose.

Everyone immediately scrambles next to Rose to see the scenes Jimin and I filmed. Just like that, we spent a hype day, singing the respective songs of our groups, and others as well. Although I like the romantic times with the guys, nothing can replace the friendship that I have with these wonderful girls.