Date with Yugyeom

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

For today's filming session I had to kiss both Chanyeol and Jimin, for a scene where the 2 guys fight over me. We had to do many takes because all I could think about at the moment was Yugyeom and seeing his jealous face only made the acting much harder. My whole situation right now seems like a mess. I like them all so I sincerely don't want to hurt them, but it seems like in order to find out who I really love... I must choose. Just like we promised, after today's filming, Yugyeom and I waited for everyone to leave, with Rose teasing me before she finally left. I saw Jackson looking Yugyeom's way in slight jealousy and despair, but I feel like me talking to Jackson right now might make things worse...I'll give him some time. We changed our clothes and put on masks as we headed for a restaurant which Yugyeom frequented. We entered separately, hoping not to attract any kind of paparazzi, then headed for the same reserved room. When I entered, I found Yugyeom waiting for me with the table fully stocked with delicious platters of food. I sit down across from him and stare back into his deep loving eyes. I feel my face getting flushed, but we haven't even said anything yet.

"I missed you my little kitten. Here the food was pre-prepared for us so that nobody would bother us while we eat......A-anyway, I'm really grateful that you chose me. Whenever I saw you acting with either Chanyeol or Jimin, I felt jealous, to be honest. I wanted to be the only one that could hold you close and call you mine."

"That's sweet Yugyeom! I think we both realize by now, that we both had each other as our childhood crushes, so I felt like you have always had a place in my heart. To tell the truth, the situation for me right now is a mess. I know that part of me loves you, but part of me also fell for the charms of Jimin and Chanyeol... sigh. I just don't want to hurt any of you with my feelings because you are all so perfect. Speaking of my feelings, how is Jackson handling all this?"

"He's sad and disappointed honestly. He's starting to get over it though. 1 thing he did say though...was that if I were to ever hurt you, then he would take over. Don't worry though, I won't hurt you. Also, I understand your situation, so I'll give you time."

We start eating our food, exchanging exclamations about how good the food is and talking about our lives as both idols and people. Laughter fills the room as endless smiles and food fill our faces. We finish our food but decide to talk for a bit anyway. We both realize that small talk doesn't really suit our current atmosphere. We share a glance and quickly realize what we both desire. Without words being exchanged, I walk over to Yugyeom and sit in his lap, turning my head to plant my lips on his. Yugyeom quickly responds, kissing me back deeply. I close my eyes, savoring the sweet sensation of Yugyeom's hungry kiss. I wrap my hands around Yugyeom's back and pull him closer, feeling his hands on my back pulling me closer as well. After another heated minute, he pulls his lips away from mine, smiling sweetly as he places a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"My feelings are sincere _______. I just want to say that no matter who you chose, I will stay with you as long as you are happy. Love you my kitten~!"

"I love you too Yugyeom."

We share one more kiss, this time more gentle, before we leave, again, separately. When I arrive at the dorm, the other girls swarm and surround me asking how it went. Still in a daze, I unconsciously touch my lips and the feeling of Yugyeom kissing me still lingers sweetly. The girls see right through me and start squealing, each member pulling out their phones to update the other girls on the good news. Although they might be happy, I'm in a state of confusion, happiness, and guilt. How am I supposed to tell Jimin that I prefer Chanyeol? Ugh. The road ahead in covered in stone, far from any kind of flower road, but the end result should be completely worth it.