Collab with BTS?! (Jimin and Taehyung enter the love circle)

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

A week after the photo shoot...

      Wait...where am I? This looks like some type of hill? It's seemingly the afternoon, but where is everyone? Lost, I walk around the strange area until I see a cherry blossom tree. I might as well rest there for a bit while I try to figure out where I am. W-wait...I hear footsteps......what?! I turn around, and there's Jackson and Yugyeom oppa. "A-a-annyeonghaseyo sunbae!" Both of them reply simultaneously, "Nah, just call me your oppa. After all, we are close no princess?" They then both lean towards me, each placing a kiss on each cheek. Jesus I have got to be dreaming right now! Yugyeom oppa isn't the type to kiss me...a-and Jackson oppa...we meet just a week ago...w-wut? Once again, both of them call out my name. "_____-ah!........_____-ah!.........aigoo BAE ______ WAKE UP!!"

     Just like that, I'm jolted awake by Ha-Eun. With my face beet red, I let out a sigh of relief, "Ah it was just a dream...what a weird dream...what if that became true though...ahhh." Ha-Eun looks at me and laughs. "____-ah, whats wrong? Did you dream of Yugyeom-shi? Aish.....just friends...yeah right...." I kept silent and to myself. Dang...she guessed it right...my crush on Yugyeom oppa...sigh. Why Jackson oppa as well though? I mean...he was really dreamy at the photo shoot.....AH BAE ____ YOU NEED TO STOP THINKING THESE THINGS....no matter how hot they are. :'(  Seeing that I've kept silent, Ha-Eun just laughs it off. "___-ah, I was just teasing you. Anyways, you need to wake up now. Today is the day of our collaboration performance with BTS sunbaenim! Ah my heart...J-hope sunbae here I come!" Ha-Eun makes a weird hwaiting pose and you laugh. "Ha-Eun eonnie, at first I thought you had finally been a good leader and woke me up for productivity...but now I see that is was all for J-hope sunbaenim aye~? ;)" Ha-Eun eonnie blushed for the first time, and shyly replied, "Maayyyybbbeeeee~~. Also, I need you to cook. k bye!" Ha-Eun eonnie promptly left our room afterward. Sigh....aigoo am I just here to be the mom of the group....sheesh I'm not even the leader...(>~<)

     After eating breakfast, my group members and I left for the practice room. BTS sunbaenims said that they would come over to our practice room to prepare for the collaboration performance tonight. We even got our own temporary Kakao group chat set up for this! As of now, they still didn't know who the definite pairs were yet. The BTS members participating in the collab could only be four, as our group only had four members. A few days before, the members were decided to be Jimin, Rapmon, J-hope, and Taehyung. Just then, I got a notification from the group chat.


[JiminJams]: Hey is anyone on right now? We are on our way to your studio.

[AceOfSpades(you)]: Annyeonghaseyo Jimin sunbaenim!

[JiminJams]: Hello ____-shi.

[Rapmaster]: _____-shi, we have a method for determining the pairs! We brought a small hat to pick a raffle out of. My members and I are going to live stream it on V app to our fans, as we are due for our weekly exclusive vlog anyways. If you guys are ok with it, we will record. If not, we understand.

[AceOfSpades]: That should be fine. We just need to inform our manager and my leader eonnie.

[JiminJams]: Ok then. See you in five minutes ____-shi!

[ChaeChae]: Hey Emma and Jade, Mia and I will sunbaenims to the practice room ok~?

[TallKoala]: Alright then. and by the way, manager eonnie agreed to BTS sunbaenim's plan.

[J-turnt]: Alright! Let's do this!


Everyone has arrived at the practice room

BTS brings in a hat and their camera for filming this moment. Taehyung has the camera and is enthusiastically narrating.

Taehyung: "Nae Hello Army! Right now it's 10 in the morning and we are here at Galaxy Ent. for our final practice before the big collaboration with girl group MysticAce tonight! MysticAce say hi to the camera!"

I bow alongside with my members and smile brightly at the camera as we introduce ourselves. Taehyung's camera finally gets to me, and Taehyung signals for me to introduce myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo viewers! I'm Bae ____, otherwise known as Mia. I'm the charismatic rapper and main dancer of MysticAce"

Taehyung: "Wooo! Yes ____-shi! Ok....so now....the moment you army have all been waiting for....the raffle to see who will be partnered with who! Just wait a moment while we get things prepared!"

As Taehyung sunbaenim moves the camera away, my members and I immediately relax and break into our own smiles. We leave the guys to themselves for now and talk amongst ourselves in the corner.

"Ya...isn't Taehyung sunbaenim so cute and handsome?! I knew he was a looker but still...daebak" Jade couldn't hold herself back as she quietly fangirled with us. "I like J-hope. Ahhh...sunbae...I finally got to see J-hope sunbae. Did you see the way he smiled?! Oh, that was to die for." Ha-Eun was dying from the apparent glow of J-hope, which was kinda funny, considering I have never seen her fangirl so much in my life before, besides that one time for Xiumin. "Hey hey, don't forget Rapmon sunbaenim! He is so talented and his powerful voice when he raps...ohh" Emma has seemingly melted as well. With the rest of the group in their own worlds, I still knew I wasn't better off. Like them, I had a bias as well, Jimin. He danced so well in every song...his eye smile...sigh. My feelings are getting carried away.

"Alright well, here girls. The guys and I have already chosen our numbers. In this hat, there are numbers from 1-4. Chose one." Jimin walked over to us, and we each took one number out of the hat. Rapmon gave us a drumroll, while Taehyung came over to film who got what number.

"We will now announce the numbers! I, Jimin, am number 3. Rapmon is number 1. J-hope is number 4, and Taehyung is number 2. Ok, MysticAce. Reveal your numbers!"

I opened my paper to say 3. Wow, everything seems to be working out for me recently! It's as if my life was a novel!(wink wink) I looked over to see that Emma was number 1, Rapmon. Ha-Eun was number 4, J-hope. Jade was number 2, Taehyung. Dang, it seems like everything worked out perfectly. I walked over to Jimin and extended a hand. "Looks like we will be working together. Please treat me well!" Jimin sunbae looked at me and smiled brightly. "Likewise ___-shi. I think we can be called the charismatic team ;)" That moment was one of the brightest moments I have had in my life so far. Little did I know at the time that that would not be the last time I would work with Jimin.