DANCE

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

Now that the filming of the raffle was finished, it was time to give a teaser for the dance. Since we got our definite pairings just now, BTS decided to them a snippet of the chorus dance, as everyone had the same chorus steps. BTS sunbaenims got their manager to film them while they danced. The collab stage was set up in a manner where BTS sunbaes would dance to Dope, we would dance to Countdown, and then join each other for a group/couple dance. Each "couple" would have their chance to shine on their own, so today was solely for all of the couple dance steps. I looked up to follow along as the guys did their dance moves. My eyes were automatically drawn to Jimin and saw his smile as he danced effortlessly to the music. Wow...Jimin sunbae is so talented, I'm glad that I get to work with him! With my eyes glued to Jimin, I felt my heart skip a beat. All around me were all these wonderful oppas! The way Jimin glides across the floor...the way he looks at the camera... he's just such a face genius!

The boys ended their dance perfectly, and the comments section of their live blew up with adoring fans. The live ended moments later with the boys wishing their fans a wonderful day...through aegyo! Oh boy...Jimin's aegyo was obviously very awkward for him and s, but for me...it was like a shot through the heart. He smiled and did the gwiyomi song. I looked over to my members to see their reactions, but it seems like they had been shot through the heart as well. Hahaha....I guess I'm not alone then.  "Listen up kids! Now that we have ended the live, we must practice! Every pair go to their separate small practice rooms! We will meet back here in an hour and a half! Ok that's it for now. Let's get started!" With those orders from the choreographer, Jimin and I left for practice from A.

In practice room A, Jimin sunbae and I started off with a small ice breaker before we started dancing.


"Ok ____-shi. Since this is a team effort, I would like to know what your dance preferences are." said Jimin with a caring voice.

"W-well, my style and preferences are a lot like yours actually, so I think it's nice that we got paired together." I warmly replied.

"Oh really? You know my preferences and dance style?" Jimin teased.

"Well yeah. I've seen some of your performances, and that's how I sort of pieced styles together as for what I thought your style was like."

"Ok cool. Both of us have seen the choreography outline right?" I nodded my head. "Then allow us to get started!" Jimin gave off an aura of brightness as he said that sentence.


We both stood up. Jimin assumed his position, while I grabbed my phone and played the music for our collab couple dance.

"Should I record it with my phone as well sunbae?"

"Of course ____-shi. That way we can make sure no mistakes are made"

I place my phone so that everything would be recorded. Once I got to my spot, I signaled for Jimin start.

"Cool. 3 2 1 go!" 

The music was fast paced and intense. I focused my mind and body on perfecting the movements. Once the music ended, I sweat tired and sweating, but it looked good for the most part. "Shall we take a look at how we did?" Jimin asked while breathing heavily. Out of breath, I just nodded and headed over to my phone. Jimin handed me my phone, and we watched the footage. Damn....how many times did Jimin wink and bite his lip! He looked so hot 0///0! I sneaked a glance over at Jimin and saw that he was blushing as well. I took this chance to and make things less formal between us. "Jimin sunbae? Why is your face red? Do you have a fever~?" I laughed as I , only to see him get even redder. "I-i-it's not like that ____-shi. I'm just amazed that you were ok with such close contact. You danced very well, so well that I'm mesmerized by you!  Also, I think your wink can match mine ;)" (I will reveal the detailed choreo till later, so look forward to it!)

Just like that we continued to practice the dance for a little bit longer, but overall just spent most of the time talking to each other and getting to know each other better. Time flashed by as we talked about idol life, and found out that we had similar experiences and hobbies(no not that type of hobbi. J-hope I see you). "___-shi, you are actually a very interesting person! Mind if I enter a private Kakao chat with you? I would love to become friends so that we can drop the formalities!" Jimin asked his question out of the blue, and it caught me off guard. I was going to have a private text message session with the Jimin!! "O-o-oh my gosh yeah sure! You are welcome to!" Then, I worked up the courage to finish my sentence. "I-If you want...we can drop the formalities right now...Jimin o-oppa..." Jimin and I just gazed at each other for a moment, and he blushed, happily replying, "Ok ___! Call me oppa anytime now!" I smiled and looked at the time, amazed that we had to go meet our choreographer for the lunch break. "Oh no! We have to meet our choreographer in 2 minutes!" As I scurried to get up, I accidentally tripped and fell on top of Jimin oppa. "Hey ___-ah! Are you o-" Jimin stops speaking, and quickly realizes the position we are in. His face bright red, he panics and quickly moves away from me stands up. "S-sorry!" "No no I should be the one apologizing I'm sorry for running into you Jimin oppa" It still felt weird to say his name that way, and I blushed, having trouble looking at him. "Well, we should um...get to the choreogrpaher..yeah that's right... get to the choreographer." Jimin blushed as he left for the main practice room. Yikes...does he even know where he's going?! I hurry to catch up with Jimin, making sure he doesn't get lost. When we arrive at the main dance practice room, everyone chose to go outside and get some fresh air, as well as to eat.

I joined my members for lunch at a restaurant nearby the office. As I sat down at the tables outside, a bunch of fans walked by and asked us for autographs, of which I was happy to sign. Most of them had heard about Emma and I starring in "Midnight Vigilante", and congratulated Emma and I. Just as the last fan left, and I was about to eat my food, I heard Ha-Eun eonnie's phone ring. "It's from the choreographer" eonnie mouths. A few minutes later, Ha-Eun eonnie comes back and informs us that afternoon practice has been canceled due to a sudden change of events. "Have the guys been informed yet?" Emma asks. "They just got informed" Jade gives a smirk and sets her phone down. At least we can relax till tonight, where we will have our performance with BTS sunbae at last!

Fast forward a few hours later....


[MC1]: For our final special stage tonight, we have hit groups BTS and MysticAce, with a dance collaboration! 

[MC2]: I wonder what kind of fabulous dance they will do?! Please join me in welcoming them~!!!!


"Ok, are you ready girls? We got this! Let's slay the stage!" Ha-Eun eonnie pumped us up for our performance on stage. We were going to kill it! My members and I were all wearing different outfits to match their partners. I was wearing a printed top with navy blueshorts and a leather snapback.

I step onto the platform as it starts to rise. I start to see the faces of all the fans surrounding the stage. Time to be the charismatic Mia that my fans know and love! Hwaiting!

The lights dim. I look over to see the faint outlines of the BTS members giving us a thumbs up. A second later, as if on cue, the music starts, and the lights shine on BTS. ~I got a feel, I got a feel. nan jeom jerreo!~ The music cuts off, and now the lights are on my group. Countdown starts to play. With Ha-Eun and Emma dancing fiercely in the back, Jade and I do our signature flip, and land perfectly. Now the lights turn and shine on the middle stage. BTS and MysticAce make our way to the middle stage. I stand next to Jimin, with my hands placed on his shoulder. Jimin asks me if I'm ready, and I nod confidently. I am totally prepared for this. The chorus remix plays. The audience gets into the music as well. On cue, all of us start dancing. With my hands placed on Jimin oppa's shoulder, I circle around him. Jimin leans in towards me and spins me around, where I land in his arms. So far, we seem to be perfectly on time with everyone else. We hold the pose, waiting for our individual couple dance music to play. While waiting, Jimin and I look at each other, as if to congratulate each other on a job well done. Jimin smiles, and mouths to me "It's not finished yet. Let's work our hardest!"  Finally, our themed music, club-dubstep, comes on. I made sure that my charisma overflowed while I danced with Jimin oppa. This powerful dance required a certain amount of skinship between Jimin and I, but I tried not to show my embarrassment, and keep the most professional and chic look as possible while dancing. We strike our ending pose, after finishing the tiring dance. I have my hand on his cheek..and he had his on mine as well. I can hear the crowd blowing up in cheers of "BTS! BTS! MysticAce! MysticAce!"

The platform lowers itself down now, and all of us relax, high fiving and praising each other for doing a great job. Jimin and I exchange a smile as we head off to our separate VIP sections to watch other idols perform. As we sit down, my members immediately ask me about the skinship. "Ya ___ eonnie, I knew you are brave and all, but what with the holding hands and shoulder contact? I mean sure, He held your hand to help you flip, but still~!" Emma looked startled as she asked me this question. "Hey hey hey, I think Jimin sunbae didn't mind tho~! For the leaning in part, he could have leaned in just a bit, but oh no, he went so close he almost kissed ___!" Ha-Eun was smirking coyly while watching me blush. "W-well I think Jimin oppa was just following the dance, he didn't have any other feelings" I hurried to answer. Then my other members all said simultaneously, "OPPA?! YA! YOU GUYS ARE THAT CLOSE? JUST THIS MORNING YOU CALLED HIM SUNBAE! Mia~~ Tell us what happened during practice won't cha~?" Sigh..everything was getting so heated up. Now there were even more guys to consider. Can't I just stay loyal to Yugyeom oppa? Well...he would never think about me like that anyways...sigh. Overall, I would say...that today was a great day....filled with many giggles and smiles...and a bit of skinship 0///0.