Film day Part 2(Jimin)

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

Warning: Contains some violence due to battling scenes! Here's the in drama ranking for clarification in order from high to low.

High  -  U     SSS     SS      S      A      B      C     R  -  Low


Previous chapter: Emma, Rose and I pack into the small party set and signal to the director that we are ready. "Remember ladies, facial expressions. For this scene, at first, it's alright to smile Emma and Rose. ____, your character needs to remain a bit more stoic alright?! You guys will be working with some other extras and new auditioned actors/actresses! Don't forget your lines! 3. 2. 1. ACTION!" .........Right as he finished his sentence, Daniel snapped, and his accomplices lunged forward towards Lily and Jiyeon. The battle has begun...


"Cut!" The director calls cut right before we were set to start our fight scene. Our director calls us over to look at the monitor, that way we can see how we did. Amazingly, It didn't fail, it was actually really good! "Good job ladies! I think we can just use this footage! Congratulations on the successful one take!" Jimin steps in, preparing to take on the role of Minhyuk. I can see him carefully looking over the script and pouting at the parts he has trouble. How could someone be so cute yet charismatic at the same time?! The director brings in the people we are set to fight against, gets them into position. Other members of the production crew bring over the harnesses for the flying scenes and properly locks all of us in. I could see Jimin smiling at me and giving me a thumbs up. 0///0 "Alright, everyone! Prepare for the fighting scene! Members of production, be ready to control the strings and harness for those flying scenes! All set? Action!!!!"


POV: Drama point of view(3rd person narrator)

Daniel's accomplices lunge towards Lily and Jiyeon, officially rushing to their death. Jiyeon could still fight, as she could use all of her limbs freely to fight, not having to worry about carrying and not dropping a colleague. Lily was preoccupied with Soobin, so she turned to using her elemental abilities, specifically air. With the simple flick of her finger, Lily controls the air around her, lifting up the henchmen surrounding her. She sets Soobin down beside her for a moment, seals her off from harm, then proceeds to fly up herself. Lily doesn't hesitate to give each of the henchmen a "welcoming" kick to the chest, causing each of the henchmen to groan in pain before falling to the ground. Meanwhile, Jiyeon had quickly dealt with her group of henchmen, making sure she gave equal amounts of 'special attention' to each of them. Jiyeon's attention was now focused on Soobin, who was seemingly waking up at the moment. Jiyeon quickly removed the wind seal Lily had placed and helped Soobin stand.

"Hey Jiyeon...how long have I been out?"

"Soobin-ah! You're finally awake! Here, see the current situation we are in? Just follow me, and I'll explain everything immediately!"

Jiyeon places her hand over her earpiece and signals to Lily that she and Soobin will head to rescue the other victims. All Lily can do is nod quietly as she proceeds to take on the group of reinforcements Daniel called in. The worrisome knot in her heart is undone when she sees that they successfully left the 'battlegrounds'. Her relief is quickly cut short when she takes a kick and a stab to the stomach, causing her to step back a few steps. Lily drops her head before looking up, a smirk crosses her face, and her true aggressive aura can finally be seen. Nobody besides her peers and those in tiers of power above her has ever been able to even land a finger on her, guess she's gonna have to try harder. She see's that it was actually Daniel who landed the kick and gave her the stab wound.

"I guess I underestimated you a bit huh? Under normal circumstances, you shouldn't have even been able to get close to me."

"I question if Alexa even is your real name. Not much of a talker or partier from my observations... Regardless, yes, you did underestimate me. With those small tricks, do you think you could have fooled me? Mind you, you are talking to a grade A advanced here. You should watch yourself!"

"Well Daniel, You should actually watch yourself. Hurting me is your worst mistake."

Daniel just snickers as some sort of gas filled the room. Lily decided that she need not reveal her true level, for she was a full 2 and a half tiers higher, ranked an SS tier elite. How could she let a mere A tier get to her? She had to hurry and get out of here, the smokey gas is oddly soothing, probably not a good thing...paired with her new stab wound...

Meanwhile, Jiyeon and Soobin were busy loading the victims onto the truck that Minhyuk had brought. With a face full of worry, Minhyuk asked about how Lily was doing.

"Oh right! We gave her a signal that we would head this way, and she said she could handle it. She should be out by now..." replied Soobin.

"Well I'm really worried about her. Here Soobin, can you drive or Jiyeon drive? I'll go check on her." said Minhyuk.

Minhyuk placed his earpiece in his ear and pressed the speaking option. "Lily, come in! Are you alright? Please tell me you aren't hurt!"  Minhyuk rested his hand on the desert eagle gun in his belt. If anything happened to Lily, Minhyuk was ready to properly teach the person who hurt her a lesson or two! Seconds later, Lily spoke back, "Minhyuk, no need to worry. Although I'm fighting a lot of people, I've got this handled. I'm a lone wolf, I don't need your help." Minhyuk sighed, Lily was always like this. Some people thought she was mute due to how little she spoke, but Minhyuk always saw Lily as simply reserved, not a mute or arrogant cold person.

"Oh ho, Who was that Alexa? A boyfriend of yours?" Daniel tried his best to tease and make "Alexa" angry, but he himself was too tired from fighting with Lily. Daniel had let his reinforcements have first try at taking down Lily, but they all failed miserably. Even without the use of elements, Lily still flipped, kicked, punched, and full-on knocked out all of Daniel's henchmen. Seeing as all of his henchmen failed, Daniel got irritated and tried himself. He had noticed by then that due to the gas, 'Alexa's' moments had slowed down a lot. Luckily, he himself was immune to the gas, as he had trained with it.

"The soothing gas should be getting to you right now right Alexa~? Hehe better give up now!"

Each tornado and roundhouse kick Daniel tried failed, as Lily simply dodged it, or caught it and pushed him down. For each hook punch, Lily simply lowered her head and body, grabbed a hold of Daniel's hand and arm, and flipped him over. Now Daniel was pissed...nobody had ever disrespected him like that! Why wasn't the gas working on her anymore? he thought. Just then, he noticed 'Alexa' stumble a bit, rubbing her head with a painful expression. With his back full of sweat, lying down on the cold hard floor, Daniel finally "admitted defeat". As Lily went to pick up Daniel, he tried one last time to land a hit. He lifted both legs and kicked Lily's legs, and it worked! Lily felt her legs get weak, and she kneeled down at the force of Daniel's kicks. He tried to punch her, but she caught both of his punches in her hands.

"You seem rather restless Daniel. Didn't you admit defeat? Maybe this will shut you up." Still holding onto Daniel's fists, Lily used her last bits of energy and heated things up using her other elemental ability, fire. In the blink of an eye, Daniel's hands were now on fire, causing him to squeal in pain and beg for forgiveness.

"P-p-please have mercy! This hurts like hel- AHHHH!! ;(" Lily increased the heat of the fire, before finally putting it out using the wind abilities she had. Just like that, Lily slowly lead Daniel out of the giant house, and straight to the officer car that Minhyuk had called for. Minhyuk quickly took Daniel from Lily and sat him in the car. "Send him to the central police office please!" said Minhyuk as he leads Daniel into the cop car. Minhyuk realized that he didn't know the cop. Maybe a new recruit? he thought. Just then, another cop car pulled up, with two familiar officers coming out to greet Minhyuk. 

"Minhyuk, we are here! Who needs to be arrested? Hey... did you call for another cop besides us? We don't recognize that cop! and we haven't had any new recruits..." Minhyuk quickly turned around and headed for the other car, only to see that the engines were starting, and the car was going to flee!

"Officers! Please track that car! It seems to be a counterfeit stolen cop car! The convict is in there too!"

The other officers hurried into their car, but the stolen car had already started down the small court. Just as Minhyuk wanted to pull out his gun, He heard a thump next to him and saw that Lily had fainted and fallen! Minhyuk quickly pulled her up and loaded his gun, just to prepare for anyone else. He could still see the stolen car with the convict in the distance. Minhyuk could run using his light speed ability but didn't want Lily to get sick, so he ran at a moderately quick pace with Lily draped over his shoulder, preparing to aim for both the back tires of the stolen car. Once he out ran the other real cop car, he got close enough to shoot both tired out. Bam! Each on the first try, effortlessly. 


"Cut! Alright everyone come and look at that scene! It was a long one, so thanks everyone for keeping focus and staying professional!" Jimin gently placed my down, and laughed. "Sorry if I hurt you while running ___. I tried to be as gentle as I could be." I laugh as well. He didn't hurt me at all; he was just as he stated, very gentle. "Jimin you didn't hurt me at all. In fact, you were very gentle, as you hoped!" With that, we went over and looked over at the scene. The director critiqued some parts, and we did a few more takes, making sure it was perfect. With each take, I felt Jimin's professionalism and kindness at the same time. The director called us, and it was time for Jimin and I to shoot alone, for the minor couple scene. I took a deep breath...giving Jimin a thumbs up of courage. The sound of the slate was heard, and we started to put all of our focus into filming it perfectly.


POV: Drama point of view(3rd person narrator)

Catching his breath, he placed Lily down and picked her up again, but this time in princess style, not forgetting to admire her hard work and perseverance regardless of the conditions. He Used his earpiece once again to call Soobin and Jiyeon, both girls of which, at the time, were worried sick about their ever so stoic and hard working companion. Soobin and Jiyeon though that by the time they had sent all the patients to treatment and returned to headquarters, Lily would have already been finished, but they were already back at headquarters, and Lily was nowhere to be found...

"Jiyeon, Soobin come in. Lily has fainted, and I'm still in the neighborhood, a few roads up above the house."

"Oh my gosh she fainted?! She isn't supposed to be like that! She was always our indestructible, stoic colleague!"

"Yeah yeah I realize. Here, I'm worried that if I super speed there, I'll make her sicker. I'll go at 0.000001 the speed. How bout that?"

"You know....that's still roughly 670 miles per hour...right?"

"Yeah, don't worry, What's important for her is to get her back to headquarters. Bye. Signing out."

"Alright, we'll see you and Lily here."

Minhyuk felt Lily's body getting colder and colder. Realizing that something was seriously wrong, he hesitated no more and headed for the headquarters. Of course, with the speed he traveled at, I was as if he teleported there. He set her in the infirmary bed, tucking her in. Not wanting to leave her side, Minhyuk holds Lily's hands. leans in and places a kiss on her forehead. 

"I didn't want you to get hurt...whoever hurt you will pay. For now, please wake up and fully recover as soon as possible." Minhyuk then uses his second power, healing/replenishing energy. A bright blue fog and light blankets Lily completely. Minhyuk then transfers some of his energy to Lily, effectively waking her up.

"Huh?....Minhyuk where am I? Last thing I remember is falling victim to gas."

"Oh is that what happened Lily? but aren't we trained to be resistant against most gases?"

"That's the thing Minhyuk. That gas was extremely potent, and it wasn't one that I recognize. I've been in the training chamber with all types of gases, but this one isn't in the records probably."

"Well then that's probably why you went out so quickly. While I carried back you felt really cold coming back here."

"Do you mean cold as in my personality or body temperature?"

"Body temperature silly. I realize that you could heat yourself up with your fire ability, but it's probably best not to use your abilities immediately after a visit to the infirmary."

"Agreed. Thanks so much Minhyuk." Lily pulls Minhyuk in for a hug, which was the last thing that Minhyuk would expect from someone who is normally cold and not one for words. He had never ever(Got& reference) seen Lily hug a single girl besides Jiyeon and Soobin, and that was a reluctant hug. Why would she actually hug anyone, much less a boy such as Minhyuk? Minhyuk pondered the question until Jiyeon and Soobin intruded into the room.

"Ooohhhhh~! Where did all that coldness go Lily? Was your cold heart warmed up by Minhyuk?" Soobin jests.

"Well nice to see that you have enough energy to even joke around. To answer your question, I'm just showing gratitude for him. Simple." replied Lily.

"Well then how come you never did this with others who rescued you hmm~?" Jiyeon adds.

"Because until now, I have never needed to be rescued that's all. Sigh, he was only an A tier, yet he still landed a blow to my stomach and a blow to both of my legs. If it weren't for the potent gas I would have easily won."

"There was gas in that room? I thought you were trained with multiple gases?!" Soobin gasped.

"Yes I was, but apparently not the specific type used today."

"Wait, you said that you suffered some injuries, Lily? Are they serious? May I have a look at them?" Minhyuk's voice was full of concern as he looked into Lily's eyes.

"Well the gas and repeated movement made the injuries a bit worse," Lily answered truthfully.

"Here, let me treat you. Jiyeon and Soobin, can you step outside for a moment?" asked Minhyuk.

"Alright then, we'll give you two some space. We'll be outside. Once you are finished, come to us Lily. Don't forget that today we were supposed to have a sleepover!" With that, Soobin and Jiyeon head for the door and exit the room. They pretend to have walked far, purposefully making the clicking sounds with their boots, but as soon as Minhyuk relaxes and starts talking, they sneak by the window and take a peek at the apparent lovebirds. Lily lifts a lower corner of her shirt to reveal the bruise and stab wound, along with a view of her toned abs.

"Oh yeah, that is a pretty bad bruise and stab wound. Here, I'll use alcohol to disinfect it, but it might sting a little." Minhyuk takes a deep breath, trying not to get caught up at the sight of her abs, then applies the alcohol pad to the wound. Lily grits her teeth in order to withstand the stinging pain that the stab wound is causing her. Minhyuk then works his medical magic once more, sealing the wound naturally using his healing ability, and lightly bandages up the area. Minhyuk then turns his attention towards your legs, to which he sees the bruises, which seemed to be healing quickly.

"Before you woke up, I already used healing magic once on your entire body, Including your legs. It seems like my healing ability worked on your legs, so why not on your stab wound..."

"Minhyuk, I think there's a possibility that Daniel, the convict, used poison. He seemed to have a vast knowledge of poisons that are potent on the human body. When I was stabbed, instead of feeling hot blood, it was all ice cold."

He laughed before replying, "I guess so. If not, then you really are an ice princess. We'll look into that when the police interrogate him. On an extra note, I can't help but wonder why you are so kind to me. I mean, Usually you seem so cold."

"Well, once again, you saved me. In addition, you seemed like a nice person. I've worked with you a few times before, so I recognize you and your work. Anyways, since we are done, can I leave now?"

"Sigh, alright. Soobin! Jiyeon! You can come back now!" Minhyuk presses his earpiece and signaled to the other girls. The other girls walk inside, and guide Lily back home.


"Good! The first opening episode is halfway completed now! Good job!" The director beams happily at our wonderful teamwork. I see Chanyeol, Yugyeom, and Jackson all looking over here, jealous that Jimin got a forehead kiss in on the first episode. All of them wanted ____ to be their own both in drama and in real life. Before they could even intervene, they were called to film their own scenes while the rest of us took turns on break.


More chats next chapter! I'm thinking about alternating chatrooms and stories, that way we can get reactions from Seulgi, Yerin, Somi, Yeonjung, Sejeong, Joy, Rose, Emma, Ha-Eun, Jade, etc.