Drama cast meeting (new members!)

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

The award show just ended, and now my members and I are in the car returning back to our dorm. Just as promised, I get a private text message from Jimin oppa.


[JiminJams]: Hey ____. You did really well tonight! I hope to dance with you again in the future!

[AceOfSpades]: Of course! It was nice to become friends Jimin oppa!

[JiminJams]: 0///0 Ur too cute

[AceOfSpades]: 0///0 kekeke. 


Jimin and I continue to text each other. His lack of jams is actually pretty funny. I laugh at some of the dad jokes Jimin borrowed from Jin, earning a few looks from my fellow members. "n-nothing, I'm just looking at a really funny show that's all."

"Maybe instead of looking at your phone, you should be reading the script. I got the news that the cast meeting for "Midnight vigilante" is tomorrow. Make sure you know and can roughly act out your character ____." My manager says her sentence with a completely serious and stoic face. Oh boy...well I might as well get on it. But I first have to say goodbye to Jimin oppa.


[AceOfSpades]: Sorry Jimin oppa, but I have to go. My manager just ordered me to read my script for the drama I'm going to be starring in.

[JiminJams]: Oh! You're starring in a drama too?! Which one? Maybe we have the same drama! I'm starring in the drama "Midnight vigilante"

[AceOfSpades]: OMO! DAEBAK! I'm in the same one! 

[JiminJams]: That's great! Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow at the cast meeting then! Bye~!

[AceOfSpades]: Bye~!


This is great! I get to work with Jimin oppa again! Oh god...does this mean that Jimin is a part of the love circle too? Yikes... "Well Emma, you heard our manager eonnie. How about we put on a little teaser show tonight at the dorms?" "Nae ____eonnie! I think that's the best way to show our talents! Ha-Eun eonnie, Jade, please look forward to our show!"

Later that night, Emma and I gave our best corny, over dramatic acting performance, earning some laughs from Ha-Eun and Jade. Emma and I even pretended to be the guys for a few moments, as to practice our romantic and kissing scenes. of course, I don't have the heart to kiss Emma for real, so instead of kissing, we just blew air kisses at each other. "CUTE! KAWAII!" Ha-Eun and Jade were now fan-chanting. Just like that, we spent our night filled with laughter and air kisses.

Next day at the cast meeting...

I walked into the giant meeting room.It seems like Emma and I are the first cast members to arrive. We take our assigned seats and calmly read over the script. My character is named Lily. I'm supposed to be sorta the quiet, lone wolf of the group, whose heart slowly falls for her fellow male vigilantes. The only lines I was having problems with were some of the romantic lines...but that would get better....right? Suddenly, I hear the loud cheers of fans from outside. The male actors were getting out now. Let me see....Yugyeom oppa, Jackson oppa, Jimin oppa, Taehyung-sunbae?! Chanyeol-sunbae?!  Shownu-sunbae?! Woah...the cast really was star studded. "Wow...___ eonnie we really are in for a treat!" I look over to Emma, who has now clung onto me and is jumping in happiness.

Seconds later, the door opens, and the male actors walk in, and Yugyeom oppa runs over to me for a hug. "Hey ____ah! I was looking forward to today! Let's work our hardest ok?" Oppa ruffles my hair, and the other actors just look our way. "Wah Yugyeom, I see that you are already familiar with Miss....____-shi? Is that right?" Chanyeol looks our way with a curious face. "Nae hello Chanyeol-shi. It's an honor for me to meet you! To answer your question, I've known Yugyeom oppa since childhood, so we are close." "Yup, exactly what ____ said Chanyeol hyung." I see another one other female actress enter, Rose of BlackPink. Dang, we have SM, JYP, YG, BIGHIT, STARSHIP, and GALAXY Ent?! Rose bows and takes a seat next to Emma. Chanyeol sits down next to me, smiles, and shakes my hand. "Apparently according to the pre-vote, we are the most popularly voted pairing so far. Nice to meet you ___-shi. I hope we can work together well." Well Chanyeol sunbae seems nice!  

The director arrives, we all stand up and bow, then take our seats and listen closely to what the director wants. "As you know," she begins, "This is an interactive, vote based drama. So the initial pairings and love circles may be changed, based on what our viewers want. With that said, feel free to ad lib and make suggestions based on our received commentary. Ok everyone, let us start with the initial script reading. ____-shi, may you start with page 1 of the first chapter? The setting is at the headquarters....go!" Gathering my confidence, and focus, I start with my line. This line needs to be cool and chic...cool and chic... imagine the setting...phew.

"Hey Soobin-ah, did you get the sample I asked you for? I need to send it to the lab for testing. There's no way that thief could have run far away, considering the bullet wound I gave his arm." I spoke as confidently as I could, adding a hint of arrogance in my words. I could see the director's eyes light up as she praised me. "There we go! Lovin the arrogance and confidence ____-shi! Continue on Emma-shi!"

Emma quickly got into character and replied. Wow...she must have practiced a lot!

"Yeah of course I got the sample Lily. About the lab, don't worry, I already sent it there a few minutes ago. Did you think such a little thing would slip by THE Soobin?!"

"Hey Soobin, can I talk to you privately for a bit? Sorry for stealing her away Lily." Taehyung's voice rang loudly throughout the room. 

"Sigh...I guess I'll just go out for a scouting session with a comrade. Hmm...I'll use my mic gear. Calling all members of the SS skill division, Lily here requesting a partner for a scouting session. Those interested meet me at entrance 2-E."

Like that, we spent the next hour reading until it was time for our lunch break. The director chimed in the last sentence before we all left. "Alright everyone, we are finished with our initial script. As we progress, there will be more to add on, but for now, we are done. After the lunch break, we will go to the set and familiarize ourselves. BREAK!"

"Hey how about we all go eat together, that way we can get to know each other better? Breaking the ice would surely help us act better." Emma spoke to the other main actors with a smile. Ohhhhh~ I see what you are planning here Jia He-qing! You wanna get to know the oppas better aye~?

"I think that's a wonderful idea Emma-shi. I know this good restaurant nearby with good food. Just let yourselves go and eat well for a day!" Chanyeol guided the way to this wonderful restaurant. The guys all congregated at the front, while Emma, Rose, and I walk slowing behind them and talk about ourselves. "This is wonderful! I've made two more great friends!" Rose smiles brightly. "Hey the guys are playing rock paper scissors while walking. Should we listen as to what they are betting on~?" Emma smirks at us, prompting Rose and I to join in. We listen carefully to their words...

"Ok so now the betting order has been established. Rock paper scissors for who gets to eat with ____-shi!" Yugyeom was organizing this playful competition. Seemed like the guys wanted to get to know us GIRLS more, since they already knew each other. Yugyeom, Jackson, and Jimin battled it out, with Jackson ultimately winning. "Aww bummer... I can't eat with ____-ah" Yugyeom and Jimin seemed dejected. "Ok. Now rock paper scissors for who gets to eat with Rose-shi!" Chanyeol, Shownu, and Taehyung raised their hands. "Yes!" Shownu had won that round. "Alright. Rock paper scissors for who gets to eat with Emma-shi!" Taehyung, Chanyeol, Jimin, and Yugyeom had their hands up. Chanyeol won that round, and gave a fist pump of victory.

We quietly giggled to ourselves. "Dang, who knew that the guys would want to compete over who gets to sit with us?! Lol, today is my lucky day!" Rose squealed happily.

Everyone went into the restaurant silently, but our fans still recognized us. We were crowded around immediately, with paparazzi arriving shortly after. Sheesh, I love my fans and all, but we just don't get a break do we. I signed autographs for adoring fans, then sat down and ordered food. Due to the cameras, we had to get a private room. Nonetheless, we could still hear the paparazzi outside our door. The guys paired with us sat down across from us, while Taehyung, Jimin, and Yugyeom looked over at us jealously. I happily ate my delicious food, not letting any of the meat go to waste. After all, this was probably the only time where I could let loose a bit. While eating, I noticed that Jackson was staring at me and smiling. "What is it oppa? Do you have something to say?" Jackson shook his head. "No, it's not that princess. It's just that you look so cute when you're eating! By the way, you have a little smudge here." Jackson brought his hand over to the corner of my lip and gently wiped away the smudge. "There we go ____. That's better." My face turned shades of red Jackson's actions garnered a few looks from the other cast members, to which Jackson replied. "Hey, what's the deal? Since we are friends, I was just helping her. No biggie" Looking over at Rose and Emma, the only support I got was a wink and a thumbs up. Geez...why have all these cheesy things been happening to me recently?!  Once everyone finished eating their food, we headed outside, swarmed by cameras and reporters, as well as more fans. we decided to take some time to sign autographs and answer questions. Most of the questions were asking who would be paired with who initially, So we arranged ourselves based on the initial pre-vote pairing. I was paired with Jimin and Chanyeol, Rose was paired with Shownu and Yugyeom, and Emma was paired with Taehyung and Jackson.

After that ordeal, filled with cameras, couple requests, and fan chants, we finally entered our vans to go to our shooting site, which would be the set where all the love drama between the cast would develop and begin....