Memories with Yugyeom

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

It was the day before filming. I had arranged to meet up with Yugyeom oppa to catch up and hang out. Phew...ok ____. Don't be nervous. Stay relaxed around Yugyeom...sigh is that even possible? I've only had eyes for Yugyeom oppa ever since childhood...but then recently with the whole 4 guys thing, everything got out of hand. Hopefully, I look good enough today. I chose my outfit and even put on a light layer of lipstick. I wonder how we are going to avoid paparazzi though. I stand quietly outside of the Galaxy Ent. company, waiting for Yugyeom. Today was going to be a nice day, free from distractions, other than Yugyeom of course... Just then, the ringing of my phone interrupts my thoughts. I pick up the phone, greeted my Yugeom oppa's warm, soothing voice. "Hey ____-ah! I'll be there in a second. I have everything planned already, look forward to it! :3" With that, he hangs up the phone. Hehehe, Yugyeom could be so cute sometimes. His cute side hasn't changed much, I mean sure he has matured,  yet his cute side never fails to make my heart flutter~. I hear the see a motorcycle around the corner, and recognize that figure immediately. Oddly, I feel as if someone is closely observing me. I look around, only to see my group members hiding behind the door, teasing me and giving me a thumbs up. Sheesh, these friends of mine...

Normally I wouldn't notice the small details, but today was different. Yugyeom had packed a few things in his motorcycle, and there was a spare navy blue helmet. The way Yugyeom's hair and handsome face glistened as he took off the helmet and held out his hand was too much for my heart. I was afraid that Yugyeom would hear my heart fluttering for him, but luckily, he seems to not notice. "Hey ____. I brought an extra helmet for you. Come on, get on the motorcycle!" I put the helmet on, which fit perfectly, then steady myself on the motorcycle. Yugyeom didn't tell me that we got a motorcycle! I've only gotten on a motorcycle a few times, so I'm still really unused to it, but Yugyeom got on gracefully, waved goodbye to other members of MysticAce, and started down the street comfortably. Meanwhile, I was trying to find a way to steady myself. I knew that I could put my arms around Yugyeom, but that might be weird and cheesy. Sigh.

Hearing my sigh, Yugyeom caught on quickly about my concern. he momentarily stopped the motorcycle, lifted his visor and turned around to face me. "Hey ____, if you are worried about falling off, here," he motioned towards himself, "lean on my back and put your arms around my waist. That way, you will be the most stable, ok?" Yugyeom's caring tone reduced the awkwardness a bit, and I did as he said. Yugyeom's scent drifts in the wind, as we course along the road. Yugyeom's back is strong and warm...he's always been such a dependable and kind person...for some reason, I want to stay like this, by Yugyeom oppa's side. "U-um Yugyeom oppa, where are we going?" I can sense Yugyeom's lips curling into a smile as he happily replies, "We are going to the small riverside we always used to hang out at. You know, the one by the large mountain?" Of course, I remember that small riverside...it was there, years ago, where I had planned to confess my feelings to Yugyeom...sadly he had something to do last minute, so he couldn't come. I cried that day, wondering if he knew...but didn't come so that we wouldn't reject me. From that day on, my feelings for Yugyeom haven't changed at all. He was still the prince that I had loved...my first love.

I snapped out of my daze just in time. It seemed like we had arrived. I take off my helmet, placing it on the seat. Yugyeom oppa opens the storage in the back and brings out what seems to be a picnic basket. We find a desolate area, where nobody was, and people couldn't easily see us. This was the secret hideout only we knew. He lays the blanket on the grass, slicks his hear back, and takes out two iced teas, handing one to me. I happily accept and drink some tea to cool off in the sun. "So ____, are you ready for filming tomorrow? Apparently, we will be officially filming our first fighting scenes!" I laugh at how excited Yugyeom is, "Wow oppa you're definitely excited about this right? kekeke" Oppa furrows his eyebrows and responds, "Hey what's wrong with being excited? I learned a few things from the trainers! Watch!" Yugyeom oppa then attempts to spar with me, throwing a few playful punches and amazes me with a few powerful flips and kicks. I must say, he has improved a lot, but not enough to take me on! Using hapkido, I catch Yugyeom during one of his kicks, and throw him as gently as I can, dropping him on the soft grass. Yugyeom oppa scratches his head and slowly lifts his head up. With Yugyeom's body still on the ground, me being on top and having kneeled down to minimize damage, when Yugyeom lifted his head, our lips were only inches apart. We look into each other's eyes for a split second, then each other's lips, both quickly backing away, sitting a bit farther from each other than before. What followed was the intense silence, neither of us wanting to make anything more awkward. Eventually, Yugyeom was the one to break the silence.

"Remeber all of the fun memories we made here? Like that one time, we found a small kitten? Haha you would ask your parents every time if you could keep it. In the end, we gave it to the shelter remember? You and I would always visit the kitten, momentarily taking it here to play. Ahh...good memories." I smile warmly, thinking about that small kitten that we rescued. "Oh Yugyeom oppa! How about the time we raced small toy boats here? That was fun. Yerin would always say that you were cheating and wanted a rematch. Or how about that time where we carved small wooden dolls and gave them to each other as a gift? That was nice huh..." I trail off, thinking about the confession that was supposed to happen here. I look inside the basket and grab out some ice cream, handing Yugyeom some too. I finish munching on my ice cream, so see that Yugyeom has been staring at me for some time now. "Yugyeom oppa, Is something wrong? Why are you staring?" Yugyeom proceeds to grab a napkin and leans over close to my face. I can feel his fingers brushing against my cheek and the corner of my lip gently and carefully. "Silly, while you were eating, you got some on your face. Haha just like years ago, I would sometimes have to help you a few times. Anyways, I know you well. You seem to be off today. Tell me whats wrong." Yugyeom oppa always has a strong but caring tone around me. It seems like I couldn't hide my feelings after all. You know what, since this riverside is my lucky place, and I wanted to confess to his here...I'll do it right now. I could't confess 5 years ago, but now everything is set in place! This may be my only chance.  I look up at Yugyeom oppa, whose eyes are full of pure concern. I start my confession. 

"U-um.....Yugyeom oppa...I have something that I w-want to tell you. I haven't been able to say this for a while...but um...I..." I pause, take a deep breath and try to gather my courage. "What is it ___? I'll listen carefully, just say it when you have enough coura-" I closed my eyes and quickly spilled out my words before oppa even finished his sentence. "YUGYEOM OPPA...I...BAE ____ HAVE HAD A CRUSH ON YOU EVER SINCE OUR CHILDHOOD YEARS!" I open my eyes to see Yugyeom oppa's eyes widen at my words. I want to stop my mix of emotions but I can't. " Yugyeom oppa...remember five years ago when I wanted you to come here out of the blue...that was because I finally had the courage to confess. When you didn't come due to another event, I was really sad. I thought that I could suppress my feelings, but I can't, and I still can't now! Oppa, every time I see you smile genuinely and bright, my heart hurts. Everytime we hug, my heart flutters. T-today, I tried my best to be charismatic and chic like I am on stage, but I crumbled around you... I noticed your every movement today. the way your handsome face glistened in the sun, the warmth of your strong and dependable back....and your cute side over the phone that I still can't get ove-"

As I was tearing up, I found a warm, strong pair of arms around me, and a second later, I found a soft yet hungry kiss cutting off my words. I gently closed my eyes as Yugyeom oppa continued to kiss me, pulling me closer into his warm embrace, and wiping away my tears. As we pulled away, Yugyeom looked at me, his eyes were filled with a caring yet powerful aura. Oppa gently pats me on the back and says words that I never thought I would hear....words that I had dreamed of and waiting for... "I liked...no...loved you too ____" Yugyeom helped me stand up and faced me. Once again he spoke. "____-ah, I actually brought you here today so that I could confess to you. I heard rumors about what happened between you and Chanyeol, which made me mad because you had always been the girl that I loved and just-"

This time, it was my turn to cut Yugyeom off with a kiss. I quickly kissed his lips, then kissed his cheek as well, leaving a bright lipstick mark. Yugyeom stood there stunned, he couldn't believe that I would have taken such an initiative. I laugh a bit, causing Yugyeom to mumble an almost unaudile 'cute' under his breath, before looking into my eyes and speaking one last time. "Here, I have a gift for you. I think it will suit you well." Yugyeom then pulls a small box containing a beautiful necklace on it. The necklace had a small cat as the center piece. Oppa opened it and put it on around my neck, whispering in my ear, "A beautiful necklace for my favorite beautiful kitten~" After such an amazing day, Yugyeom and I got on the motorcycle, and went back to the dorms. Yugyeom made sure to park a small bit farther away, as to not get caught by paparazzi. We made sure that nobody was around first, then I took my helmet off, bid Yugyeom oppa the last goodbye, and quickly went upstairs. As soon as I got into our dorm, I rushed to the window in order to see if Yugyeom oppa was there or not. Sure enough, he was there waiting for me. I waved to him, and he gestured at his phone before zooming off. I unlock my phone, opening the private chat to Yugyeom oppa's kind words


[GiantBabyYY] has changed his username to [YYxKitten]

[YYxKitten]: Like the new username? haha, the other guys won't know the meaning of this username, but I'm sure you do. Goodnight my favorite beautiful kitten. I'll see you tomorrow during filming! Hopefully then part of my face won't be red~ 030

[AceOfSpades]: Haha alright oppa. Thanks for everything today.  0///0

[YYxKitten]: No problem kitten. btw, I know that Yerin is team Yugyeom. You know, try to get a few more team Yugyeom members ok kitten? I mean, I sure think I did well today no?;) If you do well, maybe there will be more beautiful days like today ;)


I can't help but giggle at how sweet he is. While giggling and celebrating my success, I failed to realize that Jade had taken my phone into Emma's room, where Ha-Eun was as well. How did I eventually realize? I hear loud gasping and squeals, looked down to see my phone missing, and headed for the room. As soon as I entered, I saw that their eyes were glued on my phone. Ha-Eun looked up and teased me. "Hey kitten~~ How was your date with your owner~? It was SUCH a beautiful day right~?" I looked down and blushed, unable to control my fluttering heart. That was when the others noticed the necklace I was wearing, with sharp Ha-Eun noticing a small lipstick smudge. "Jade to ____! Earth to ____~! hehe I'm guessing Yugyeom sunbae bought you this right? Oh ho! Is this why he called you HIS kitten~? Hmmm~? Why did you send a blushing face hmm?" Jade's teasing was annoying but spot on. "Yes Jade, oppa bought this for me. And about the cat, this necklace is part of the reason. The whole story is very long but interesting." "Speaking of interesting..."Oh jeez, seems like it was Ha-Eun's turn to tease me now.. "I, sharp eye Ha-Eun, have noticed something you two haven't! Jade and Emma, look at ____'s small lipstick smudge here! I'm guessing that the 'Artist' behind ___ lipstick smudge was Yugyeom~!" I sighed and took my phone. "Alright alright guys, go to the group chat. I'll tell you everything there..."


Look forward to another juicy group chat! I bet Yerin will be happy since she's team Yugyeom~!