Fight scene+TeamYugyeom chat part 1

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

Warning: References 'spiked drinks' and has scenes associated with your typical action romance drama: fighting scenes, minor violence, scary stufz. Most dangerous though contains deadly hot pictures of the guys ;) You have been warned!


Today was the first day of filming! Emma and I got into our van and headed to the filming site. My hands automatically went up to my neck and felt the pretty kitten necklace that I had received from Yugyeom. A warm smile and bright red cheeks came across my face as I thought about yesterday. I quickly pulled out my phone and went to the girl group group chat to tell them all the juicy details about yesterday with Yugyeom oppa.


[AceOfSpades] has entered the chatroom

[Ajusshi-Ya-Se]: Hey there. Why are you up so early?

[Cutie-yJoy]: Hi hi~!

[DancingBear]: Today is her day of filming remember Sejeong?

[PinkChaeYoung]: Ready to see you guys there Emma and ___!

[AceOfSpades]: Where is Yerin? I have something I need to tell her.

[AceOfClubs]: Huhuhu~! Yerin will be very happy to hear this~!

[DancingBear]: What is it? Might as well share with everyone else!

[AceOfDiamonds] has entered the group chat

[AceOfHearts] has entered the group chat

[MochiYerin]: What is it ___?

[AceOfDiamonds]: kekeke why don't you let our "kitten" tell you hmm?

[AceOfHearts]: Yes of course~! Let our "favorite kitten" tell you kekeke

[AceOfSpades]: 0///0

[AceOfClubs]: 0-0 *stares*

[Ajusshi-Ya-Se]: Sigh all these cliffhangers. Just speak already

[AceOfSpades]: Yerin eonnie...you said you were team Yugyeom right?

[WujuYeonjung] has entered the chatroom

[SomiSwag] has entered the chatroom

[WujuYeonjung]: *Hands everyone some popcorn*

[SomiSwag]: *Hands everyone some drinks*

[PinkChaeYoung]: *gets the 3D classes* kekeke

[Cutie-yJoy]: *munches on popcorn*

[AceOfSpades]: Jesus guys you aren't helping~

[MochiYerin]: So what happened? Please tell me it was along the lines of Chanyeol's actions!

[AceOfDiamonds]: Huhu Yerin eonnie Jackpot!

[MochiYerin]: haha thanks for that confirmation Jade

[AceOfSpades]: So Yerin, you know the small riverside that we always used to play by right?

[MochiYerin]: Yeah~?

[AceOfSpades]: Well he took me there yesterday to hang out and have a picnic in a quiet area

[DancingBear]: His manager drove you two? dang

[AceOfHearts]: haha no way. Yugyeom came and picked up "his little kitten" on his motorcycle

[Ajusshi-Ya-Se]: Kitten? A 'kitten' with a man in a quiet area? huhu you know what that means man 'wink wink'

[PinkChaeYoung]: Ya Sejeong eonnie! get your mind out of the gutter! She needs some holy water

[SomiSwag]: Nah. She needs some MILK!

[PinkChaeYoung]: *facepalm*

[MochiYerin]: Kitten?! That's the nickname he told me he always wanted to call you! I guess he achieved his goal~!

[SomiSwag]: So wait, if he picked you up on his motorcycle, then that means you probably had to hold onto him for support ayyeeee~! Yugyeom oppa works out so that probably felt nice huh ;)

[Ajusshi-Ya-Se]: haha there we go! good student Somi!

[WujuYeonjung]: sigh Somi's minimal innocence is totally gone...

[AceOfSpades]: Well yeah Somi. I put my arms around Yugyeom oppa's waist and leaned on his back for support 0///0 Oppa told me to do that so I wouldn't fall

[DancingBear]: DANG LOOK AT THIS CHARISMATIC TIGER TAKING HER MAN~! THIS BEAR APPROVES! AND DAMN YUGYEOM...SMOOTH

[Cutie-yJoy]: kekeke don't get too worked up Seulgi eonnie!

[MochiYerin]: What else what else?!

[AceOfSpades]: Well I finally confessed my feelings, and he confessed his....turns out he likes me back as well

[PinkChaeYoung]: *drops popcorn in shock*

[MochiYerin]: See I told you he liked you!

[AceOfHearts]: That probably isn't all. When ___ arrived home, I spotted a slight lipstick smudge on ___, not to mention when in their private chat, i saw Yugyeom say something about his "cheeks being red"

[Ajusshi-Ya-Se]: DANG GET IT ____!

[AceOfSpades]: Well u-um...let me explain. While I was confessing my feelings to him, he just all of a sudden cut me off and kissed me

[MochiYerin]: dang I see that Yugyeom has matured

[AceOfSpades]: Yeah..we sorta kissed twice, and in my excitement then, I sorta kissed him on the cheek and left a lipstick mark....

[WujuYeonjung]: I see the feelings are mutual lol. Well I'm guessing Jackson and Jimin are gonna make their move soon. I'll be waiting with more snacks and popcorn then

[SomiSwag]: Well I don't know who to support. I mean technically I should support JYP oppas...sheesh

[Ajusshi-Ya-Se]: kekeke. I'm curious as to what Jackson and Jimin will do~

[Cutie-yJoy]: HUHUHU THIS IS GETTING GOOD~! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHICH TEAM TO CHOOSE ANYMORE!

[DancingBear]: Now who's the worked up one huh~?

[MochiYerin]: +2 for team Yugyeom! Way to go Yugyeom oppa! Add that to the chart everyone~

[AceOfSpades]: There's a chart?!

[AceOfDianmonds]: There indeed is huhuhu~!

[AceOfHearts]: This drama is gonna be good both IRL and on screen! and we just so happen to have VIP tickets ladies!

[PinkChaeYoung]: haha yeah. I should probably tell you about Shownu too 0///0

[AceOfClubs]: and I should inform you all about Taehyung ^_^

[Ajusshi-Ya-Se]: I NEED ALL THE ~JUICY~ DETAILS!

[AceOfSpades]: As juicy as this chat is, we have to go. We just arrived at the set and I see you, Rose! Bye guys!


I step off the car to see the other members of the cast already suited up and ready for action. Looks like we arrived here last, but hey, we are still five minutes early, not bad! As I walk by and head towards the dressing room, I see Rose come over to us and join us in the dressing room. She said that she was waiting for us, that way she could chat with us and have some laughs. Rose's attention quickly shifted to the necklace around my neck. "Oh wow ____! That's a beautiful necklace! Seeing as to what we said in the group chat, I have a good idea as to who that is from. ;)"  "hahaha," I laugh awkwardly and feel the necklace. "You know Rose, sadly I'll probably have to take the necklace off so that I can wear what the crew wants me to :(" Rose laughs and says that she'll lock the lockers to make sure nobody will take it, which lefts lift a weight off my shoulders. I turn to see each of "my" four guys wearing their outfits for when their on screen character's normal life. They all look great! The makeup and costume crew, with assistance from the natural beauty of the guys, did it once again!

 37dd05107c5e172b40610dfee8ec5ee1--bts-bangtan-boy-jimin.jpg-Jackson-jackson-got7-37275227-1443-1920.jpg7551a071670c9ec06948ecdd719c1d10--post-got-yugyeom-y.jpglFVokvQ.jpg

I then turn my attention to Taehyung and Shownu, both of which are looking good as well! I can tell already that Emma is stealing glances at Taehyung, and that Rose is thinking about Shownu. I root for their success with Emma and Rose!

4a716fd4a024dbc87fc8720c6d88e501b31e4f51_hq.jpgbf588dd503540c48dbf80ed12a39db64--v-taehyung-bangtan-boys.jpg

I enter the makeup and costume room. Luckily in no time, Emma and I are all ready to start filming. Emma, Rose and I walk out in costume boldly with confidence, earned us a few whistles, claps, and blushed faces from our male cast members. Rose wears an all red top with ribbons, and a red and black plaid skirt, making Shownu speechless. Emma pairs a white top with a  pink patterned jacket and gray jeans, successfully making her "tree" hop in delight at her cuteness. I went with the black and white concept, wearing a white flared shirt and a nice black blazer on top, and some black shorts on the bottom. I must say myself, the three of us look stunning! I can see "my four guys" with their mix of emotions, trying to contain their happiness.

BLACKPINK-Rose.jpg1bcb3598283776be2941f545e7fa1943--airport-fashion-kpop-girls.jpg5df50fc5008b0700c69bd1039042e741.jpg

The director calls for us to take our places in the scene.I looked at the new re-revised script...sheesh this script sure is getting revised a lot.  For the opening scene of our first episode, according to the new script, it's a weekend. Jiyeon(Rose's character), Soobin(Emma's character) and Lily(my character), are out at a party having fun and trying to get and know some people who will be going to the high school that we just transferred too. A group of people are supposed to faint, Emma among those,  due to a spiked drink. The partiers behind the spiked drinks are then supposed to drag those people onto cars, only to be stopped my Rose and I.  

Emma, Rose and I pack into the small party set and signal to the director that we are ready. "Remember ladies, facial expressions. For this scene, at first, it's alright to smile Emma and Rose. ____, your character needs to remain a bit more stoic alright?! You guys will be working with some other extras and new auditioned actors/actresses! Don't forget your lines! 3. 2. 1. ACTION!"


POV: Drama point of view(3rd person narrator)

The speakers blare out music, Jiyeon, and Soobin dance crazily as if tonight is their last dance, while Lily stands in the corner, closely surveying the room for any possible hidden weapons. So far, Lily doesn't see anything out of the blue, it doesn't seem like there was any alcohol here, which had a tendency to show up at underage parties, which annoyed Lily. She does one more quick weapons check and heads to join Jiyeon and Soobin.

Upon Lily's arrival, Soobin happily hugged her and urged Lily to dance. "Well look at which grumpy pants decided to join us. Did you do a weapons check?" Lily silently nodded and replied, "It didn't seem like there were any hidden weapons. All I need to do is check the food now." As Lily finished her sentence, a guy appeared holding a tray full of soda. "Oh hey! I was just looking for something to drink!"Jiyeon said cheerfully.  Little did Jiyeon and Soobin know, the guy had been aware of their presence ever since they first entered the party an hour ago. He made sure he took the time to admire both of them fully and decided to give both of them some 'totally not spiked' soda.

"Hey, there friends! I haven't seen you guys around here! I'm Daniel, one of the hosts of this party. You guys look tired from dancing! Here, have some soda!" Jiyeon and Soobin took the last two cans of the soda and Daniel smiled brightly. Just as he wanted to interact more with the girls to ask their names, Lily got suspicious and blocked his way to the girls, shaking his hand tightly with that same stoic face. "Nice to meet you, Daniel, I'm Alexa, a friend of theirs." Lily didn't want to reveal any of their names, so she faked a name, and made sure the had a nice and "gentle" grip on Daniel's hand. By the end of Lily's sentence, Daniel was pretty sure that his hand had lost circulation. As soon as Lily let go, Daniel quickly pulled his aching hand behind his back. "N-Nice to meet you too Alexa. I would love to talk but I need to refill the sodas in order to be a good host. Bye!" Sh!t... this girl had caught on about his plans, but no worries, Daniel had already seen the girl in the pink jacket drink all of the soda. Now he just had to wait for the right moment to swoop in! 

Lily let out a sigh of relief now that the suspicious guy was gone. She turned around to see that both the girls still had their drinks in their hands. She quickly took both the drinks, but to her amazement, Soobin had already drank it. "Soobin-ah did you drink all that soda just now?! Aishh Lizzy why didn't you stop her?! I had a suspicion that the guy might have spiked the soda!" Jiywon widened her eyes in realization, "Oh right! We were all caught up in a weapons check that we forgot to check the drinks! Crap we need to get Soobin out of here!" Jiyeon quickly threw her soda away. Lily shook Soobin, who already started to seem drowsy and delirious. "Hello? Earth to Soobin...Lily to Soobin! Are you ok?" Soobin swings her arms around Lily and Jiyeon, and slurs her word in reply, "Offfff courssse I'm ffffine ya know...I jjust need to reeelax~" Jiyeon and Lily looked at each other, then looked back down, simultaneously saying "yeah no dumb dumb you're not ok."

Daniel was now made aware of the situation, and locked all the doors, sending his accomplices to guard the door. Daniel laughs and whispers, "Nobody is getting out on my watch.I've been such a good host offering them drinks and talking with them. They should stay longer for more fun and music!" By now, many people had fainted, but almost all of them were girls, interesting. Lily and Jiyeon pulled out their earpieces, attaching them properly to both themselves and assisting Soobin with putting on hers. "Jiyeon, at this rate, Soobin won't even be able to stand, let alone fight. Here, I'll carry Soobin, you give me your spare baton. I should be able to fight using the baton. If not, I still have fire and wind on my side." "Lily, what about all these other people? Here, I'll tell Minhyuk to send backup." Jiyeon quickly called Minhyuk, another member of the vigilante institution, and told his to bring the medical team and a few transport cars. Minhyuk's voice could barely be heard through the music. "Alright Jiyeon, I'll be over at your location in five minutes, down the road to avoid suspicion. Good luck." "Wait Jiyeon, Let me put down a barrier first." With that, Lily put down an invisible wind barrier around the fainted people, one that would send whoever was lucky enough to try and enter flying away straight into the wall.  With Lily carrying Soobin, and Jiyeon leading the way, they headed towards each of the doors, in hopes of clearing them. What awaited then when they got there, was the 'host' himself, looking smug and happy at his 'accomplishment'. "Hey Alexa and her friend! What happened to your other friend there? Do you want me to take a look at it? I'm sure I can help!" Lily stared daggers into Daniel, scaring him. "No thanks Daniel, you've already done enough as a 'good host'. I see that you have taken quite a liking to many of the women and some of the men here." Daniel laughed, " Well seeing as you have already figured it out, yes, I did do this. but wait you said there were men too? Pshh the girls must have already had boyfriends. Meh I'll throw out the men later. Well don't worry, those people will soon join me at my actual house, my villa. Did you come see me because you were jealous~? Aww don't worry Alexa and her friends, I'll take care of both of you, and your passed out friend there, VERY very well~!" Right as he finished his sentence, Daniel snapped, and his accomplices lunged forward towards Lily and Jiyeon. The battle has begun...


Part 2 in the next chapter! I hope you enjoyed the drama point of view as well!