Bittersweet times part 1

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

We continued to film after those couple scenes at the beginning, alternating with those who we were paired with. It was a very tiring but rewarding day. Emma and Rose were way too excited to have filmed romantic scenes with Shownu and Taehyung, but they still had to film with Yugyeom and Jackson, which made things a bit awkward, since the directors and production crew didn't know that we had already "established" couples secretly. They thought of it as nothing more than some particularly good chemistry. I could sense that although Yugyeom and Jackson were professionally acting and doing their best, they still focused on me. Due to their focus being averted, we had to do many retakes of the same combat scene. After a day of hard work, I went on the "Lit midnight vigilante" group chat to chat with my fellow friends.


[AceOfSpades] has entered the chatroom

[YYxKitten]: Hey ____-ah. How was the first filming day for you? I must apologize for the awkward acting Rose.

[PinkChaeYoung]: It's alright. I mean, the director doesn't know of our own pairings with each other

[Rose's Monsta]: Yeah it's understandable. Maybe we should just try to subtly convince the public to put Taehyung and Emma together, same for Rose and I

[DaWang]: what about us then?

[BadBoyChan]: We just have to fight for ___'s heart then. This will make for good drama both inside and outside of the workplace 

[AceOfSpades]: Well um....sheesh I don't understand why the four of you all like me...

[JiminJams]: My feelings are as clear as the acting we did today. I feel like I have natural chemistry with you, not to mention, you are a beautiful and talented person.

[YYxKitten]: ____, you should know about our long lasting friendship right? Well sometimes, for me, I wanted more than just friendship...0///0

[AceOfClubs]: *grabs popcorn and shares it with her favorite tree*

[Koala's tree]: 0///0 *eats popcorn while watching the drama*

[DaWang]: Hey, I've been a fan for a long time, you're my long time bias, and I just found it cute that you onstage and offstage can be so different sometimes. It's very cute and attractive;)

[BadBoyChan]: Woah Woah slow down Jackson. I'm supposed to be the flirty cool one. Anyways, for me, call it love at first sight. I couldn't help but fall for you. As I observe you and see you every day, I've only fallen deeper into you ;) 030

[DaWang]: Hey can we just talk about how Jimin was able to be a 'couple' with _____ today?! That wasn't fair man. Every man wants to be able to hold their girl, give them forehead kisses, tuck them in, and hold their hand. >-<

[JiminJams]: Hey, I'm not giving up any opportunities. Plus, I enjoyed it a lot. Hopefully _____ enjoyed it as much as I did *gives signature smile*

[Koala's tree]: *faints from signature smile*

[JiminJams]: HEY MY TARGET WASN'T YOU TAEHYUNG GET UR TOGETHER BRUH

[Koala's tree]: kekeke srry

[AceOfSpades]: lolol same Taehyung, same.

[BadBoyChan]: I like to think that today, ____ had more chemistry with me. I mean, a kiss on the cheek, leaning in close to her lips, hugs, a friendly sparring match, etc.

[AceOfSpades]: 0///0... oh jeez.... 

[PinkChaeYoung]: lol this always makes for a good drama. anyways, Emma and ____, I've already arrived at the karaoke spot. be prepared!

[Rose's Monsta]: wait whut...

[AceOfClubs]: Oh well our friend group is going to karaoke together

[AceOfSpades]: Yeah, It's hard for us to all get together in person, so we are using this chance

[DaWang]: btw, what's up with that new username Yugyeom? You changed it just a few days ago. Did anything interesting happen?

[YYxKitten]: Oh well on my way back to the dorm a few days ago, I decided to take a detour, and ended up at this pet shop. I went inside for a bit, just to look at the cute animals, and they had a kitten that reminded me of another kitten that I used to take care of.

[DaWang]: OH! Is it the one that you showed us pictures of?

[PinkChaeYoung]: lol.....yeah why don't you send a picture of the 'kitten'

[AceOfClubs]: ^agreed

[YYxKitten]: Alright then, here.

[YYxKitten] sent 2 pictures

[AceOfClubs]: wow you are thoroughly prepared

[PinkChaeYoung]: haha yep^

[BadBoyChan]: ???

[JiminJams]:???

[PinkChaeYoung]: Nah it's nothing. Anyways I gotta go book a big karaoke room See ya!

[PinkChaeYoung] has logged off

[JiminJams]: Are you going to the karaoke place nearby the arcade?

[AceOfClubs]: Yeah we are actually. Why?

[JiminJams]: Well my group members and I were actually going to go there to have some fun before we have to prepare for a sorta busy schedule the next few weeks.

[AceOfClubs]: Great! Then I'll be able to see Taehyung oppa! We're here, so see yall later!

[Koala's tree]: :)

[AceOfSpades]: Alright I guess that's my cue to log off too. We've arrived at the karaoke venue anyways. bye!

[AceOfClubs]: Goodbye tree! See you tmr! 030

[Koala's tree]: 0///0 bye!

[AceOfSpades] has logged off

[AceOfClubs] has logged off


Emma and I got out of our van and entered the karaoke venue. I seemed louder than usual... I look to my left at the lounge area, and sure enough, there's Seulgi, Joy, Sejeong, Yeonjung, Somi, Yerin, Ha-Eun, Jade and Rose. They are surrounded by adoring fans, all yearning for a chance to interact with their favorite idols. Dang, both their managers and bodyguards are actually defending and protecting them very well...thumbs up for their hard work!

Before I even had the chance to giggle and nudge Emma so that she looks at this hyped mess, she and I were surrounded by fans as well. Regardless of the 'danger', I'm still very happy to sign autographs for loyal fans. It seems like the sasaeng fans were already escorted out by security. Suddenly, I spot someone among the crowd, and I immediately smile. These were fans that have attended almost all of MysticAce's fansigns, given gifts to all the members, and had taken care of all of us. That's right, my parents and younger sister were among the crowd. I....I haven't seen them in three and a half months...not to mention my mother's arm injury recently...

I gather all of my energy, trying to control my emotions...trying my best to force a smile...but I couldn't do it. As I see the warm smiles of my parents, paired with the energetic thumbs up from my sister... I started crying...in front of all the fans..their cameras...but that didn't matter to me. At that moment, all I could think of...all I could see... was my parents, standing there at the back, suddenly in tears too. The fans all started asking what's wrong, and the girls rushed over to me, wiping away my tears. Still crying and sniffling, I look up, straight at the crowd, and apologize for crying. 

"Sorry, everyone. It's just that...among this crowd... I spot three greatly significant people to me. My parents and sister are standing behind you guys. If I may...can you guys allow my parents to come up and join me?"

All of the fans immediately grant my wish, parting themselves and making a pathway for my parents to come, all while simultaneously chanting for me not to cry. Now, my parents and sister give me a huge, warm hug, all four of us in tears. Seeing our tearful reunion, some fans, my members, and even the other girls started crying as well. When I finally separate from the hug, I notice the bandage around my mom's arm, yet all my family members are holding homemade food. Since it seemed heavy, Ha-Eun, Yeonjung, Emma, and Somi went to get the food, while the other members addressed our fans one last time, before kindly asking them to leave. Before my mom left, she bid farewell with the exact words I wanted to hear.

"The other members, and all these other wonderful friends, thanks for taking care of our ____-ah. She might seem like a toughie on the outside, but she's actually fragile and soft on the inside. ___-ah, I'm proud of you for pursuing your dream. Work hard! I'm sorry but we won't be able to stay that long. PLease enjoy the food and be happy everyone! As far as I know, you guys are all my daughters!" Like a waterfall, tears continue to flow... My dad comes over and whispers into my ear.

"____-ah, you're a good daughter. You've made us proud. Thank you for sending us some money when I wasn't due for my paycheck. It.....i-it really helped your mother with some extra fees."

"____-ah? Why are you crying? Are you ok?" A sudden, familiar voice rings across the room, and I immediately feel an arm around my shoulder. I turn back to see that Jimin and the rest of BTS had arrived. "Jimin oppa, how were you able to get past all the fans?!"  "Simple ____-ah. Nobody knew about today. We did run into some press along the way, so we had to take a detour. I recognize all the idols, but who are these people?" Jimin gestures towards my family, suspicious of danger.

"That's my family. my dad, mom, and younger sister." After I finish my sentence, Jimin automatically bows to them, greeting them with a kind smile and firm handshake, introducing himself as an idol friend and my costar in the drama.

" Nice to meet you Jimin. I would love to talk more, but sadly we must depart. Thanks for being friends with our ___-ah." As my mom and dad exit the door, I see my younger sister reluctant to leave. She is, in fact, a huge fan of Jimin and Jin. After getting autographs from them and almost fainting, my family finally leaves. I'm sad to see them go, but happy that they support me and my friends.

"Are you ok ___? Let's cheer you up! The karaoke room is already open for us now. Fufill your mom's wish ____, be happy, enjoy the food with us!" Sejeong, who now became amazingly mature and comforting, came to my side, soothing me.

"Yeah. Let's go thoroughly have fun, talk, sing, and catch up! Plus, if we don't leave, I'm afraid the Koala-tree couple over there will be caught by press and overexaggerated into something." exclaimed Seulgi.

I look over to see our koala and her favorite tree talking to one another, making sure they made it seem like they were only friends. Meanwhile, with Jimin this close, it would be really bad if press caught onto this...good thing nobody is currently at the desk, but the security cameras tho....sigh oh well. Might as well leave and sing my heart out at the karaoke room.

So we did just that. Rose had booked a very large room, considering the amount of people we had. Jimin and Taehyung had texted us their room in case we wanted to visit. By now, my tears had dried, and I could smile thanks to my mom's food and my wonderful fellow idol friends."

"So, Emma any news with Taehyung sunbaenim?" asked Somi, nudging Emma repeatedly.

"Oh haha well today at filming we filmed our first couple scenes," Emma replied while laughing nervously.

"Oh hu hu! I voted for you two in the pre-vote! Nice to see you are getting along!" Yerin was obviously excited and enthusiastic.

"So what did you do for the couple scene hmmm?" Joy teasingly questioned Emma

"Well if you don't mind spoilers then I'll tell you. So for the drama, as you know, I play Soobin. Taehyung plays Jake. and yes, we have both Korean and American names, kinda like stage names. So for this episode, since Taehyung's character is the smart guy, we go on a study date, where he teaches me for a few hours, but then we go to an amusement park to take a break, where he buys and wins stuff for me, takes care of me. For one couple scene, we had to share a drink, so we each took our own straws....b-but my face was so close to his! We had to retake the scene many times....because it was too awkward. Speaking of the amusement park, we were forced into a couple amusement thing...where we had to complete missions to get out. So....the mission included the pepero game, reading each other's mind, popping ballons using only our body...yeah..."

"AWWWWW YALL I SHIP IT" Sejeong's ahjusshi tone came out again

"You should have seen how happy Taehyung was when they said they needed to do more takes. I think we got even closer and more friendly with Emma after each failed take!" Rose chimed in

"Well then what about you Rose? How was shooting with Shownu?" Ha-Eun asked, giving the same look Joy gave.

"Haha I must say I liked mine too. I got sorta shy though. The character Shownu plays is sorta the buff jock type. A really tough on the outside, but sweet and shy on the inside jock."

"Wow, well then, couple scene?" Yeonjung was looking forward to this!

"OK, well the way the whole episode was laid out, when Emma was on her 'date' with Taehyung, I was with Shownu, otherwise known as Woojin, and ____ was with Chanyeol's character, Junho.  So for my couple scene, we're at an indoor pool, and I'm practicing learning swimming. Shownu just happens to be swimming as well, and seeing me struggle, he comes over and helps me. Do keep in mind though...for the filming, he was only wearing swimming trunks...so yeah the fan service is real. Anyways, to shoot that scene, he had to hold my hand as times, support my body weight on the water by holding me, etc. So after that, the pool closes, we go our separate ways into the locker rooms, and once we both exit, it's raining, so we share and umbrella and he walks me home. Cheesy to the max, but still, Somehow Shownu makes it great..."

"Jeez you guys are so lucky...sigh although it's cheesy, it's still cute af!" Jade pouts in dissapointment.

"Well then, how about you ___? Should we talk about the way Jimin cared for you today first, or what your couple scene with Chanyeol sunbae was like?" asked Ha-Eun happily

"Well, it's a long story if you want to hear it all..." I say


Yo yo yo! Writer here! This will be continued in part 2! Yay!