A sweaty afternoon(Chanyeol)

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

The results of the small poll I posted as of the last time I checked, was Chanyeol. So this chapter is going to focus on Chanyeol X You X View of Chanyeol's abs


As promised, the cast geared up for physical training. Action scenes were going to need stunts, but not everything can be done by stunt doubles! Due to popular request, I wore my martial arts uniform outside of my gym clothes. At least the positive side to this is that it tells me my cast is interested in martial arts...right? Sheesh, yesterday's chat...Emma just had to send that picture didn't she...ugh. I must admit, I like to be the center of attention sometimes, but four guys?! Like oh my gosh...I promised myself that I wouldn't mix my feelings and my work...ugh what should I do?!

Oh wow, it seems like I got here first! Might as well do some warm ups before training. 


You then proceed to do a series of graceful stretches, followed by some powerful hapkido stances and movements. You focus so much on warming up, that you don't notice Rose walking into the room. Only when you a gasp accompanied by clapping, do you turn around to face Rose.


"Wow ___ that is even more impressive in person!" I can see the sparkle in Rose's eyes as she compliments me, brightening my day. I blush, flattered by the compliment.

"Thank you, Rose! I'm deeply flattered by such words!"😊 "You know ____ eonnie, you should be flattered by the guys, not Rose hmm?😏" Rose and I turn our gazes to meet Emma's, whose face seems to be filled with mischevious thoughts. Sigh..." Rose eonnie help me control Emma please...." At that moment, Rose was in a fit of giggles, yet still did her best to reply, "Sorry ____, but it's true! Don't worry, we will cheer you on and respect your privacy, as long as you support us with Shownu and Taehyung." I start to laugh as well. I see what Rose wants, she is setting a deal for mutual privacy...hmmm ok. "Deal Rose and Emma, deal."

The trainer and some directors arrive, ready to teach and train us to become the best we can be. Our trainer told us to refer to her as Soyou. "So ___-shi and Emma-shi, I hear that you both are former athletes correct? Seeing as to how _____ is wearing a Hapkido uniform outside of her gym clothes, I'm guessing that ___ is the martial artist, and Emma is the gymnast. What about you Rose? Any former sports or martial arts experience?" Emma and I turn our heads over to Rose, who replies with a tone of concern, " No, I did some basic school sports for fun, but nowhere near the intensity of Emma and ___. In fact, I'm actually really worried about hurting myself..." Soyou gave an amused laugh before her calm reply,"Well that's why all of you are here currently. We are here to train in order to strengthen ourselves and practice the fight scenes in the drama. You guys are filming the first episode in three days, right? Well then, we will have to work hard today!" Emma and I are filled with excitement, while on the other hand, all Rose is filled with seems to be confusion and anxiety. No need to worry about Rose though, she's a strong and confident person, with practice she'll do really well.

At this moment, the guys and their male trainer come over to do joint classes for the hour, then we would return to being split by gender. I can feel the tension in the air as "my" four men stare solely at me. I don't make eye contact with them in an attempt to decrease the weight in the air, but that only makes things more awkward for me. Shownu and Taehyung both go over to their respective girls and start flirting and talking away. "My" four guys stand around me, preparing for the warm up, but obviously looking at my uniform as well. Trainer Soyou promptly comes over to me, "____, you may want to take that uniform off. You are most likely going to sweat, so an extra layer would do you no good." Soyou then turns towards the guys around me with a stricter look, "You guys that are surrounding her, Chanyeol, Jackson, Yugyeom, and Jimin...SPREAD OUT AND PREPARE FOR STRETCHES!" The guys reluctantly move away from me and do their best to stretch. Sadly, they weren't all that flexible,, but hopefully with continued practice and stretching, they will gradually get better! After warm ups, the trainers and directors were able to able to assist me during parts of that hour. Most of the training was a mix of Hapkido, sparring with stunt members, and working on weight machines. The experience was nice! I mean, of course it was grueling and difficult, but oddly satisfying! I found satisfaction in doing a good job, and not having to worry about the guys! That satisfaction, and productiveness, was shortlived...

"Alright everyone, main director here! Now that we've completed a good hour of training, take a twenty minute break. After the break, we will resume training, but in pairs! Yes everyone, suprise suprise, we will be in pairs! Here is the list everyone! For partner practices, it will be an hour in total. You guys will have some time to yourselves for working on the machines and practicing what the trainers taught you. The other portion of time will be for trainer guided practice and asking questions ok? Alright. BREAK!" The guys immediately rush to the list in hopes of being paired with the ones they love. Yikes, I wonder who I will be paired with. I look over to see that Shownu and Taehyung are standing with Rose and Emma. Dang, they are lucky, fate seems to work out for them! I'm rooting for you Rose and Emma!

Suddenly, I jump as I feel a hand on my shoulder, and hear the sighs of 3 dejected men. I guess the other three guys lost and are paired together...jeez they look so dejected. I slowly turn around to the stunning, handsome face of Chanyeol looking right back at me. "Hey baby girl, I told you that you were mine. Looks like fate has chosen me once again~ ;), aren't you excited?" I HAVE to get used to Chanyeol...jesus he's just....why is he so hot...0///0. I stutter while replying back, "Y-yeah...Chanyeol oppa...I'm just a bit flushed right now." Chanyeol gives me a hearty laugh as we head towards our private training room. " It's because you worked hard. You were quite impressive, taking off the uniform probably was a good choice... Well, I'm no better. Once we get to the room, I"m gonna need to cool off." Saying that, we arrive at our room, opening the door to see lots of props, machines, and mats welcoming us. Oh boy, this is probably going to be some more intense sparring and training. :(

Chanyeol and I sit down by the fan, enjoying the cool air and our break. I turn around for a quick moment to drink some water and wipe off some sweat. "Wiping off sweat, that's a good idea ___" " Chanyeol, do you want me to go grab a towel for you?" I get up to walk towards the door, but Chanyeol holds my hand, pulling me back down. "No ____. The three other guys are in the room across from us, I don't want them to make any moves on you, because afterall, you're mine. As for the towel, don't worry. I have my own towel of sorts that is better for both of us ;)" Words slip out of my mouth before I can stop myself. "C-chanyeol oppa..I um...can you wink a bit less? Everytime you wink it's hot and I get really flustered and- woah!" Before I finish, Chanyeol lifts up the bottom of his shirt and uses it to wipe his sweat, simultaneously revealing his toned abs and chest. I knew he was hot before with his flirty bad biy attitude, but now this?! I haven't been able to get Chanyeol out of my head recently...sometimes he just spontaneously pops up in my head! I squeal and turn around ASAP, covering my eyes. "S-S-sorry Chanyeol oppa! I...I saw nothing!" I could hear Chanyeol sigh behind me. "Silly, I saw you hesitate a bit and admire the view. Plus, I lifted my shirt on purpose, wanted to see what sort of reaction you would have ____. Hahaha babe, you're just so cute." He turns me around and sits me down on the bench. Oh god...this feels like the longest break we've had! With a blushing face, I look over at the clock. WE'VE ONLY BEEN IN HERE FOR 5 MINUTES?! I have 15 more minutes to spend, maybe even more due to the partner training session, with CHANYEOL....this is both a curse and a blessing... Chanyeol sits down next to me, completely takes his shirt off this time. He walks over to his bag and takes out a towel, wiping his sweat. "Chanyeol, you've had a towel this whole time??!!" Chanyeol smirks, sitting down next to me and pulling me closer to him. "Yeah of course! I'm not the type to go anywhere unprepared. Plus, don't be mad baby girl _____. If I didn't give you some eye candy like I am now, how would you confess to me that you think my wink is hot;) Just look in my general direction ____, don't be embarassed." "Yah sheesh oppa stop winking! I-I meant what I said." Chanyeol places my hand on his chest and abs, sending chills down my spine. "It's sad, do you not like what you see?" I turn around quickly and reply before even thinking, " No oppa it' not like that, you look amazing I'm just.....crap did I just say that..." I recieve a happy grin from Chanyeol. "kekeke, I guess you do like what you see hmmm? Though truth be told, on a more serious note, you do have a scripted kissing scene with me, so we need to be comfortable around each other. So far, it seems like you tend to go for bad boy oppas like me huh. We should use this time to practice our kissing scene no?" Before I could even react, Chanyeol pulled me in even closer, and placed a light kiss on my lips.

The kiss was probably in reality just a second or two, but it felt like it lasted for a million years. I really didn't know how to react?! I mean of course Bae _____, you could try to pull away. Tried that, but his arms wouldn't budge. Use self defense? I didn't want to hurt him in any way...truth being said...it actually felt kind nice. Backing up, Chanyeol smiled at me, whispering into my ear, "Take that as a teaser of my skills to make you swoon. In this competition with others, surely I won't lose." "Chanyeol oppa...that kiss was....um...." "Awwww, did the feisty little tiger turn into a lamb all of a sudden~?" Chanyeol teased me playfully. I don't even know if I'm sane anymore. After that I helped Chanyeol get his spare shirt back on, then started to practice dilligently. Speak of adapting quickly...Chanyeol changes his persona and becomes more professional the instant we were joined by a trainer. Trainer Soyou says that she came to us first, and would start instructing us based on the demo video and what the director wanted. We looked over the video and carefully examined a scene in the drama, where we would spar with each other to prepare for a mission. Immediately, we both notice that our characters are elementals, meaning they wield the elements as a side weapon. Director Ahn comes in and shows us how she wants the scene to be done. With every move we make, director Ahn makes sure that our hands are in the correct position for 'elemental usage". The process was short but tiring, consisting of multiple structured falls onto the mat, using bow staffs as props, multiple redos of Chanyeol's tornado roundhouse kick, and hearing director Ahn's yelling every few minutes, but we got past it haha.

After director Ahn and trainer Soyou left, Chanyeol went back to his relaxed and flirty self again. "Oh yeah ____. about everything that happened today, the kiss and eyecandy, keep that a secret from the other guys ok? I don't mind if you tell anyone else, but I want to see how long we can keep the guys from knowing kekeke. They will know eventually, but I wanna see how long it takes them, and what they'll do once they know." "Sure I guess, but I swear this game involving the four of you is seriously tiring me out @_@. Be careful of tabloids." "Awwww ____, are you caring for you oppa now~? kekeke my members need to know this~! By the way, if you ever want to repeat today's events, just call me ;) " All I could do was sigh. This is curse and blessing...why me...this year is gonna be a long one... Today I said so many awkward things @-@... I definitely need to share this in the girl group group chat!


Next chapter will once again be a chatroom chapter, with members from Gugudan, Gfriend, Red Velvet, etc. Look forward to it please and answer the poll below!