Morning at the Mystic dorm and photo shoot with Got7

Idol life: Reunion under the cherry blossom tree (Discontinued)

     The morning sun shines warmly on your face as you lie half asleep in bed. You recall where you are and still doubt if this is a dream or not. You are a part of the hit girl group, MysticAce. You still remember three years ago, the day you auditioned and got in....that day was filled with tears of happiness. Since then you have been training your hardest for three years, your company, Galaxy Ent., informed you that you would finally debut. After reminiscing about the old days, a smile comes across your face. You look with squinted eyes across the room to see your roommate, Chae Ha-Eun. Ha-Eun is still seemingly in deep sleep. You decide that you need wake up and make breakfast before the photo shoot with Got7 sunbae-nim.

    Just as you were about to calmly get up and get ready for the day, your group's maknae, Bai Jing(Jade), comes running through the door, screaming at the top of her lungs, "EONNIE! HOW DO YOU READ THIS~!" Jade, our maknae, is from China, so sometimes she will find advanced Korean difficult. Just as you are about to shush Jade, you realize that it's way too late....Ha-Eun has been startled awake. "YAAAA BAI JING! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH! sigh~.... and it just had to be during my sweet dream about Xiumin sunbae-nim... :(." Since our debut, Ha-Eun always would dream of meeting Xiumin sunbae-nim and confessing her feelings of love to the hottie. Jade just stood in the corner, shaking from terror at Ha-Eun's death glare. "____ eonnie...I-I-I...I'm gonna run before Ha-Eun eonnie kills me!" Jade proceeds to flee with a minimally sane Ha-Eun right at her heels.

     You silently laugh to yourself and head for the bathroom to wash up. Luckily, the other members besides Jade and Ha-Eun are asleep. You quickly wash up and walk to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Feeling fresh and fully awake, you start to make pancakes for your members. As you reach for the refrigerator, hoping for a cool drink, you feel a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. "_____ eonnie! Annyeong~!" You turn around to find the tall, energetic baby that is Jia He-Qing(Emma). Emma is the other Chinese member of the group and has earned the nickname of koala by her fans for the way she clings onto her fellow members. "Good morning Emma. The pancakes are on the table, drinks in the fridge. We eat then leave at 10. Ok?" "Aigoo our eomma _____, don't work yourself too hard kk?" Just then, an almost hyperventilating Ha-Eun comes into the kitchen with some very very very(neomu neomu neomu ^_^)  scary slippers. "Emma, Have you seen your fellow Chinese member? She woke me up too early and-..." Just then, Ha-Eun spots the pancakes on the table and gives a tired sigh of defeat. " You know what...I can't find Jade anywhere...sigh I'm too tired to move. I give up...:(  ____-ah, save me some pancakes while I wash up ok?"  Sometimes with all the work you do, you wonder if Ha-Eun is actually the leader, or just too busy handling a crazy energetic Jade. KE KE KE

     At breakfast, all of us gathered to eat, then went to our respective rooms to prepare for the photo shoot. After looking through all of your clothes, you finally decide on an outfit, and promptly head to the meeting room downstairs. I'll wear this light denim jacket with some white ripped jeans for our schedule after the photo shoot, and sunglasses are a must. You arrive at the meeting room last, and your manager hurries all of you onto the car, as you head for the shoot.

     The car ride to the shoot seemed like forever. You were looking forward to seeing Got7 sunbae-nim, especially Yugyeom oppa.  You have known Yugyeom for as long as you can remember. You guys have been good friends since then, and since this year has been busy for both groups, you haven't gotten to catch up much. You looked forward to seeing him a lot, and maybe even sneaking a few glances at the other hot members of Got7! ;) The other members were all caught up in talking about their favorite Got7 members.

     You enter the shooting studio and see that Got7 sunbae-nim has already arrived and are shooting their own solo sections. You frantically search for Yugyeom, until you hear a very familiar voice, " Bae ____-ah! I haven't seen you in what feels like forever!" He rushes over to you and pulls you in for a tight, warm embrace, earning a few giggles from your fellow members. "A-ah...oppa. Annyeong!" He pulls away from the embrace and his jaw drops. "Wow! Who would have known that in a few years, you would have grown into such a beautiful flower!" Your face turns bright red as Yugyeom oppa gives you a bright smile and ruffles your hair. "T-Thank you oppa. You look really great too!" You weren't lying when you gave that compliment, Yugyeom looked even hotter than before, which you thought wasn't possible. You have always had a crush on Yugyeom. He was the one who got you into music. You loved the fluid and powerful way he danced and rapped, and his wink was to die for. You often wished that you could be like him. 

     Your happy daydream was interrupted by the photographer and stylist yelling at you to change into your assigned outfit. You bid Yugyeom goodbye and he flashed you his million dollar smile....oh your heart felt as if it was going to explode. As you enter the changing room, Jade, Ha-Eun, and Emma rush over to you. " ____ eonnie~! It isn't fair that you get to be with all lovey dovey with Yugyeom sunbae like that!" Jade looks at you with a face filled with jealousy. Your face turns a bright shade of red yet again as you hurry to explain, "W-w-wait Yugyeom oppa and I aren't like that! I-I....We are just friends, I don't have feelings for him." You lie to Jade in an attempt to clear things up. Luckily, it seemed to work on Jade, but not on Ha-Eun. "Ya ____-ah, even if you "don't" have feelings for him, it's obvious that he has feelings for you~!" With that sentence from Ha-Eun, even our stylists were laughing. Just then, Yugyeom walks in...

     Luckily it seems like he didn't hear what Ha-Eun said. Yugyeom saw me still in my normal outfit and called out to me. "Ya ____-ah, you need to get dressed in the assigned clothing! See, look at me for example." I just realized that Yugyeom was wearing a low cut shirt on the inside, with a sports hoodie on the outside, shorts, and a snapback. He held a skateboard in his other hand and posed. "____-ah, how does oppa look? Do I look cool?" You look to your members for help, but they just look away and giggle. "Yes Yugyeom oppa, you look very cool~" I teased. "Ya! Well, whatever. I have to go shoot. See you later." Right after he leaves, my members tease me and reenact the scene. I blush and look for a way to avoid any more teasing.

     You quickly got into your assigned outfit and looked at the chart to see who your assigned shooting partner was. According to the chart, you were partnered with Jackson to shoot the couple matching outfits. You looked over your shoulder to find Jackson in his outfit, closely observing the chart. You couldn't help but admire his masculine looks and jawline. Amazingly, he suited the matching outfit quite well, looking overly handsome. Soon, you realized that you had been scoping out Jackson very obviously, as he cleared his throat, and spoke in his deep voice, "I know I'm good looking, but admiring has its limits, miss...?" Jackson looked at you, seemingly to ask for your name. "O-oh I'm sorry. My name is Bae ____, but you can call me Mia if you like." If your face was red, it was apparent. Jackson smiled and extended a hand to you, " Haha your face is red! You're so cute hoobae. Nice to meet you, Mia. I'm Wang Jackson, but you can just call me Jackson oppa ;)"

     Your heartbeat is racing right now. You calm yourself down for the couple shoot. As if on cue, the staff calls for your shoot with Jackson. "Come on Mia! Let's go!" Jackson takes your hand and leads you over.


Hey, guys! I wonder what will happen during the photo shoot with a flirty Jackson~? ;) Anyways, sorry if the story so far feels a bit rushed or too slow. I will take suggestions on how to improve or what content you readers want. Don't worry, the other guys will show up soon! Please take care of me well!