Chapter 30

Ms. Matchmaker's Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SAVANNAH'S POV

I'm still here near the portal's location where Eunjung gets in.

 

I was observing this darkness.

 

Eunjung's absence must've been affecting it, however it wasn't supposed to be like this since my daughter is still here

 

Now it kinda scare me to think that something bad happens to my daughter that's why even it's just Eunjung who gets into the one way portal the darkness still rises.

 

"Lady Savannah. Something's not right!" One of the lost souls said to me.

 

"What do you mean?" I ask.

 

"The evil creatures. They're all coming out!" She said and the other lost souls were freaking out.

 

"If the evil creatures rises. Something's really not right" I said to myself.

 

"Savannah"

 

Huh?

 

"Y-ysabel"  I said and she suddenly jump to me and give me a hug.

 

"I finally see you. Sorry I can't use my eyes to immediately reach you. It was locked." She said.

 

"It's ok. My eyes were stolen from me too. Even if you could teleport to where the eyes is we can't guarantee that you will see me" I said

 

"I'm just happy to see you" She said.

 

The man standing behind her really caught my attention.

 

He was just standing there watching us.

 

"Marcus" I said.

 

"I still do hold a grudge for not telling me your plans before and leaving our daughter to somebody else without letting me know but I will set aside that for now. I think we have bigger problems" He said.

 

Same old Marcus I know.

 

I'm happy.

 

"I send Eunjung to the other dimension. She will be happy to see you Ysabel when she returned." I said.

 

"And our daughter?" Marcus ask.

 

"Eunjung told me she found her but fails to bring her in here" I said.

 

Then we suddenly heard a loud roar coming from somewhere..

 

"Soul eating monsters" I said.

 

I know very well that roar.

 

The three of us headed on that direction but we found a girl instead.

 

"You weren't supposed to be walking in the forest especially at this hour kid" Marcus said to her.

 

This girl's aura seems familiar.

 

"So you suggest that I should walk and have fun in the city instead?....The city is dangerous. I think everywhere is already dangerous with this darkness. Mortal's minds were being manipulated by something" She said.

 

Ysabel and I look at each other.

 

"What's your name kid?" I ask.

 

"My name is Jieun and I'm looking for the one way portal can you help me?" She ask.

 

Jieun?

 

"Marcus, Savannah she's your daug-"

 

"We will help you get into the one way portal" I said

 

I miss my daughter.

 

But this child possess some darkness in her.

 

Maybe that's because she hated me.

 

I shouldn't distract her for what she's supposed to do.

 

THE OTHER DIMENSION

EUNJUNG’S POV

"The Eunjung I know does things without thinking. Now let me prove to you I'm not weak...." She said and lean closer to my ear whispering something.

 

“You feel it? I know you do. Now just go on with what I will do and don’t ask” Jiyeon whispered

 

I'm not sure what she's talking about but there's only one unusual aura that occurs all of a sudden.

 

Maybe that's what she's talking about.

 

The next thing I know is that she suddenly jump backwards making her claws and fangs appears. Ready to attack me.

 

Her eyes turn red but it wasn't the Grim Reaper's Eyes. It was like the one Qri have.

 

"Are you ready to die Hahm Eunjung?!" She said and with a swift move she tried to scratch my cheek with her claws.

 

She was fast but I was able to move and dodge her attack.

 

She's still not floating in the air from the attack she made so I took the chance and throw water ball towards her causing her to be thrown on the other end of the rooftop.

 

She doesn't look like she was hurt but her clothes got wet.

 

"See? The Jiyeon I know is weak" I said and smirk.

 

But then she started to laugh while standing up.

 

"The battle is just starting!" She said and look at me.

 

Our eyes meet.

 

Her eyes...

 

The Grim Reaper's Eyes.

 

Jiyeon starts running to attack me again.

 

She was much faster this time.

 

I tried to counter her attack but my first pass through her body.

 

What the....

 

"Zera! Shin!"

 

"Fu!" / "Fu!"

 

What's going on?

 

Why are there three Jiyeon?

 

Wait...

 

Where am I?

 

"So I managed to get into Eunjung's body. What does this supposed to mean?" The Jiyeon beside me ask.

 

But this Jiyeon looks more like the Jiyeon I know.

 

"The Twin Eyes is Awaken. Find your way out of this portal" Shin said.

 

Wait...

 

Shin?

 

"Shin? So she is Jiyeon but why there's two Zera?" I ask getting confused.

 

But the other Zera have this tail like flashy thingy that is connected to Jiyeon's back.

 

"We've met before Eunjung. I'm Fu. Zera's twin sister." Fu said.

 

Fu.....Zera's twin sister?

 

I look at Jiyeon.

 

That means Fu is with Jiyeon???

 

But she's supposed to be inside IU and not with Jiyeon

 

“You feel it? I know you do. Now just go on with what I will do and don’t ask”

 

I remember what Jiyeon whispered to me.

 

So IU is a-

 

"Someone's coming stupid cupid" Jiyeon said to me.

 

"I'm not stupid. This whole thing is really just confusing for me." I said and focus on the thing that is happening outside.

 

There's just me in the rooftop.

 

No Jiyeon.

 

"I'm in ghost form. I can hear what you think" Jiyeon suddenly speak in my head.

 

Ghost form.

 

So this is how it feels like.

 

I feel much stronger.

 

And I could sense everything around me.

 

Indeed someone is coming.

 

"It will be better if both of you will hide the twin eyes. Eunjung is not supposed to have the twin eyes yet" Zera said.

 

"How we do that?" Jiyeon ask.

 

"You need to deactivate your Grim Reaper's Eyes Jiyeon and you too Eunjung. You Eyes of Rebirth must be deactivated" Fu said.

 

Jiyeon and I did what we were told.

 

Then that aura we suddenly felt gets closer and closer.

 

My senses improved a lot so I could clearly identify everyone around me even if I don't see them and they're far.

 

"Eunjung"

 

I turn around and finally saw her.

 

And what I saw really surprised me.

 

"I-IU" I said stammering.

 

Not because I'm surprised to see her here. I already know that she's coming.

 

But I'm too surprised to see that she possessed no real body and that she seems to be like a spirit but not really.

 

I don't know. It's hard to describe.

 

"She's created by forbidden ritual. In other words she only came from some portion of the one who performed the ritual. She isn't real" Shin said

 

"If she's not real then what is she in this world?" Jiyeon ask.

 

"She no one. She isn't supposed to exist in any worlds." Fu said.

 

"I could feel the same aura as my evil half within her. She must've come to kill you two or stop you from returning to the real world. You have get rid of her." Zera said.

 

IU is a part of the evil spirit?

 

No wonder she knows a lot.

 

"Wait. If IU is a part of Evil Zera how come she IU have the Grim Reaper's Eyes?" I ask them

 

"My other half probably stole someone's Grim Reaper's eyes and combined it with the forbidden ritual. That would require a lot of good souls for a tribute" Zera said.

 

I see. So the good souls are keeping the Grim Reaper's Eyes alive.

 

No wonder her aura is really different.

 

"Yes. For once you don't sound like a stupid cupid Hahm. Now you might want to talk to her already" Jiyeon said.

 

Tss.

 

Why she's always so rude to me?

 

But I still do love her anyway.

 

"Hahm Eunjung! I can hear your thoughts!" Jiyeon yelled at me that echoed on my head.

 

Geez.

 

"Are you ok?" IU ask coz I suddenly cover my ears when Jiyeon yelled like that could help.

 

"Uhm. Yes of course. So glad you made it here." I said and smile at her to make it too obvious.

 

"We need to hurry up. We can't stay too long in here." She said.

 

"Yeah and at the same time we should train. You unlocked your full potential now so I guess being in your ghost form won't be a problem anymore" I said.

 

"I know. But we must not change anything in this world." She said.

 

I'm not trying to change anything.

 

Maybe you are.

 

No. You absolutely will.

 

"Jiyeon is in this world too. Do you know that?" She said.

 

She knows Jiyeon is here too?

 

"I didn't know that but I do meet the Jiyeon in this place" I lied.

 

"Good. Then let's focus on what we have to do and don't trust any Jiyeon you will meet here" She said.

 

THE REAL WORLD

SOYEON'S POV

I woke up in a dark place feeling the pain on my forehead.

 

Where am I?

 

I get up and try to move around only to find out that I can't coz my feet was chained.

 

Damn I can feel it!

 

I'm somewhere below the ground.

 

My powers were unstable too.

 

"Stop trying"

 

"Who's that?" I ask trying to find the owner of the voice.

 

"I'm Qri's mother Soyeon" She replied..

 

"What?! How come you're here too?" I ask though I still can't figure out where exactly she is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter