Chapter 27

Ms. Matchmaker's Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

"I won't choose to die on that dirty water kid."

 

Huh?

 

"W-who are you?" I ask to the woman who suddenly grab me.

 

"I'm Ysabel"

 

Ysabel?

 

That name sounds familiar.

 

OMG!

 

SHE'S THE QUEEN????!!

 

T-the Q-queen is still alive.

 

Stay away from her Jiyeon! You don't need anybody's help!

 

The voice in my head screams again.

 

"I can see you're having trouble but killing yourself is not a solution to it." She said.

 

"I...I'm confused" I said.

 

Don't listen to her Jiyeon! Run! You’re not her daughter's perfect match. She will only abandon you. She can't help you!

 

"Shut up!" I screamed making Ysabel surprised.

 

"I-I'm sorry..... I-I wasn't talking to you..... I-It's this voice inside my head...... I'm sorry." I said so unsure of anything.

 

I feel like exploding.

 

"A voice inside your head is bothering you? I think I could help" She said

 

Nobody could help you now! Nobody else aside from yourself.

 

"No one else can help me only myself." I muttered.

 

"I-I'm sorry..... I have to go" I said.

 

"If you'll need my help just look for me in here"

 

I heard her said but I'm already walking away.

 

Why?

 

Why am I acting this way? Why am I feeling like this?

 

I just keep walking while trying to get rid of that voice inside my head and I don't know why, but I just found myself in the entrance of the Vampire Village.

 

I was hoping I could talk to my Aunt but I found something dreadful instead.

 

T-the village is in chaos!

 

Living is a tragedy. Do you still want to continue to witness and experience all of this?

 

What happen here?

 

The houses are ruined and I could see many unconscious vampires.

 

They're still alive but their souls were not in their body.

 

A tragedy after the tragedy!

 

What the hell is happening?!

 

I just stand here much confused than I was before.

 

"The village was attacked by a smoke and took our clan leader" Hongbin came and said to me.

 

Smoke?

 

The smoke took my aunt?!

 

I was speechless...I don't know what to say.

 

Stop caring and just live all of them!

 

"Jiyeon....talk to me.."

 

I can hear another voice but the first one is much louder. I'm not even sure if it's real.

 

"The clan needs another leader as soon as possible." Hongbin said.

 

"Qri was there" I said.

 

I don't wanna think so much now.

 

"But Qri wasn't supposed to be the heiress. Your father was the real clan leader and you are supposed to be next in line. Not your aunt and not Qri" Hongbin said.

 

"I'm supposed to be the next clan leader?...." I said.

 

Be the clan leader and you will have the power to do and get what you want.

 

The voice in my head said.

 

Just a while ago he was telling me I'm supposed to die....

 

"My family and our group is already planning to leave because of this disaster but...if you will be the next clan leader I could convince them to stay and help the clan in the war" He said.

 

Just say yes Jiyeon! His condition doesn't matter but the power and freedom you will get does.

 

Don't you want to be free?

 

Freedom.....

 

I want freedom...

 

But....

 

"I'm not a vampire" I said.

 

"It doesn't matter......I am here. You are my Queen" He said.

 

Queen Jiyeon is pleasant to hear...You want it so bad!

 

"Please help me to be the next clan leader Hongbin-ah." I said and Hongbin smile at me.

 

"You don't even need to say please My Queen" He said.

 

When I agreed to Hongbin's offer the voice inside my head isn't annoying as before now.

 

It's a bit peaceful.

 

You listen to me and I could guarantee you that everything will be ok.

 

Hongbin and I talk to her father about this matter.

 

So peaceful....

 

...but I feel scared that the voice inside my head.

 

Why?

 

Where are the voices inside me now? Why no one is answering?!

 

I hit my head lightly.

 

"What's wrong?" Hongbin ask.

 

"Nothing" I replied.

 

We're here in my Aunt's house with his father.

 

Of course we need to talk to Uncle about this. Hongbin and his Dad said that only few vampires were in favor of him being the next clan leader.

 

I was supposed to feel worried.

 

I was supposed to feel sad coz someone took my aunt.

 

I wanted to but it seems like I'm really not in control of my own feelings.

 

I really think I'm crazy now.

 

Hongbin's father came inside to talk to Uncle first.

 

"Are you nervous?" Hongbin ask.

 

Nervous?

 

"No. I feel so stupid and crazy" I said coz it's what I really feel right now.

 

A while ago I was raging and sad and scared with a two voices fighting inside my head that makes me wanting to just die.

 

"....I think you're just nervous. Everything will be ok. You are my Queen and I promise to be here for you all the time “He said and took my hand.

 

I look at our hands and then at him who is smiling at me.

 

Before I could sort it all out my eyes suddenly gets blurry for few seconds.

 

I also feel like my body temperature is getting colder than usual coz a fire type my body temperature is high.

 

What the heck is happening to me?!

 

Hongbin's Dad come out from uncle's room.

 

"Jiyeon. Your uncle wants to talk to you first" He said.

 

Instead of fear and getting nervous for talking to my uncle I started to feel anger.

 

I clinched my fist.

 

I feel like burning this house.

 

"Do you want me to go with you?" Hongbin ask

 

"No. I can take care of this on my own" I said and step inside the room.

 

When I get there I notice how messy the room is.

 

I don't know if it's because of that smoke who attacked the village or maybe it's just uncle who wreak this place.

 

Uncle faced me with his eyes turning red and his fangs coming out.

 

His angry.

 

But his anger is nothing compared to the anger I feel right now.

 

"You wanted to be the next clan leader" He said.

 

I look at him straight into the eyes.

 

"Yes. I want to take what's supposed to be mine" I said.

 

Kill him!

 

The voice come back in my head again.

 

Kill him...

 

"Are you losing your mind?! Your Aunt is missing! And what do you think Qri would feel about this?! She had been training hard to be the next clan leader and then the clan will only fall to someone who is not even a vampire!" He said.

 

I can't talk to him longer anymore...the anger I feel is increasing and I really might end up killing him!

 

"I don't care what you think or what you say. And I also don't care about what will Qri feel! I will be the next clan leader whether you like it or not" I said and leave him before I could do something I might regret.

 

I know those two outside heard what happen so I didn't bother to talk and explain anything to them.

 

I feel like...like burning in hatred.

 

I'm really not sure of what's happening to me anymore.

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

"Y-you're alive" I said still wasn't able to believe that the person I use to hate the most is right here in front of me.

 

"Yes. And I do believe that you mother is still alive too" She said.

 

My Mom's still alive?

 

"If she's still alive where is she all this time? Why does she have to let me live with my father and carry the burden of false accusation to our clan?" I ask.

 

I'm not mad with my Mom and of course I've always wanted to meet her but I'm also longing for answers.

 

"Your Mom is the kindest person I ever known Eunjung and we never wanted for things to turn out this way. We got attacked during the sealing process. My Grim Reaper's Eyes was stolen from me and I'm afraid that the Head Minister locked your Mother's Eyes of Rebirth. Wherever is she right now, I'm sure there's no seconds of her life that she never thinks of you" She said.

 

Listening to that makes me really sad but I tried to stop my tears from falling.

 

I just came from crying.

 

"So you? Why are you here now?" I ask

 

"You're way easier to find than my daughter." She said.

 

Huh?

 

"I think I know where your daughter is. She's my perfect match and I already found her" I said.

 

She looks kinda surprise with what I say but she immediately composed herself.

 

Looking at her really reminds me of someone familiar.....hmm.

 

"Bring her with you this afternoon. I'm going to meet you on the north side of the forest. It's time for you two to complete your training. Better say goodbye to your friends for a while too." She said and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

 

Woah.

 

What she said didn't immediately sink into my head so I just found myself standing dumbfounded in the middle of the corridor.

 

I immediately headed to IU's house to tell her what just happen.

 

I'm sure she'll be happy to know that I already found her Mom.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter