Chapter 28 - The Start of Journey In A Parallel World

Ms. Matchmaker's Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE OTHER DIMENSION

JIYEON'S POV

After Ysabel pushed me on the portal it takes me just few seconds before I found myself in a strange place.

 

A place that I'm not sure if I ever been here before.

 

I'm standing beside a tree and the ground is covered with flowers.

 

Am I in my inner soul?

 

No.

 

That place is different.

 

I look around me and realized that I'm on top of a mountain.

 

From here I can see houses or building structures from a distance.

 

There's a floating structures on the northeast. It's like a floating city.

 

Below the floating city is another village like place where the structures where made out of stones.

 

On the northwest there was a place covered with snow. But I'm sure it's a village.

 

In between those two there's a forest. But I can see some roofs up here.

 

"That's pretty weird.

 

I turn around and behind me is a thing that amaze me the most.

 

It's a castle.

 

A huge one.

 

And half of it was standing on a lava and the other half is on an ocean.

 

"Awesome" I said

 

What is this place? Why did Ysabel take me here?

 

I scratch my head.

 

How does being in here would change anything?

 

And what I'm supposed to do here was not even explained!

 

All I know she push me here to find the way out!

 

She gotta be kidding me!

 

Why would I even get in here only to find the way out?! That sound like a waste of ti-

 

"Dodge!"

 

What?

 

"AHH!" I scream when I sleep on the edge of the mountain coz something hits my back!

 

 

The mountain was a little steep so I roll all the way down!

 

Crap!

 

My back hit a tree that stops me from rolling further but it damn hurts!

 

I feel like my back bone's going to crack.

 

Who the hell was that?!

 

I tried to stand up and climb up in the hill to see who the hell was that.

 

When I finally reach the top once again I saw someone standing there back facing me.

 

Out of anger I pull her and make her face me before my fist automatically landed on her face.

 

"HOW DARE YOU MAKE SUCH AN AWFUL LANDING AND GET BUMP ME TO....de-death" I said before I just realize who this person is.

 

She is shock as I am right now.

 

Only that there's a bit cut on the side of her lips because of my punch.

 

Damn

 

"Eunjung" / " Jiyeon"  We both said at the same time.

 

"Why are you here?" She ask

 

"I'm not sure why. You?" I ask.

 

"I'm here to train with IU but I come here first" She said.

 

Ah train with her perfect match.

 

Heol.

 

Why do I get so upset when I hear that?

 

But the voice inside my head is already gone surprisingly.

 

I do feel like..

 

...like me again.

 

I look at Eunjung but immediately look away when I notice that she's looking at me...

 

No.

 

She's staring at me.

 

It's awkward.

 

"Uhm...Are you ok?" She ask.

 

Huh?

 

She move closer to me which made things more awkward and I feel like I just felt my heart beating again after a long time.

 

"W-what are you doing?" I ask uncomfortably when she suddenly caress my face.

 

"You look pale and less warmer than you used to" She said.

 

What?

 

I check my arms and I'm indeed pale.

 

More like Qri's skin.

 

"How could this be possible? I'm not a vampire." I said and try creating fire.

 

"I still could do it. I'm still a Guardian of Death. What's going on?" I ask.

 

"I don't know. But maybe this dimension change you. Savannah told me that this place unlocks our full potential. Maybe.....you're a half vampire" She said.

 

"What? That's not possible. There's no such thing as half-vampire half-guardian" I said.

 

"Maybe there is. It's just rare. Very rare" She said.

 

So I'm a half-vampire? That's hard to believe.

 

What kind of world is this place?

 

"...Jiyeon-ah. What happen to you lately? You burned our classrooms and you almost kill Soyeon....you are like not usual yourself." She said.

 

"If I tell you why would you believe me?" I ask.

 

Convincing her that Gyuri did this would be a hard thing.

 

She believe IU more than me when it comes to things that the Grim Reaper's Eyes could see.

 

"Tell me why" She said.

 

"It started that night....when our village was attack and lots of young vampires died. Everyone believes it's the Guardians of Widom's doing but I have doubts that it's them. I saw the kids before and when they died. Their souls was supposed to remain there till their bodies completely turns to ashes....but I saw none and they're not even somewhere nearby either." I explained.

 

"Then where did the souls go? Are you sure that your eyes were active that time?" She ask.

 

"Eunjung. I'm a Guardian of Death. I can see souls with or without the Grim Reaper's Eyes and I only suspect one person that can do those things." I said.

 

"Who?" She ask.

 

"The evil half of Zera" I said

 

"Z-zera of darkness? You know where Zera is?" She ask.

 

So she knows who's Zera now.

 

I ignored her question and proceed to my story.

 

"So then I wasn't really in good mood. I came back to my apartment early in the morning to get my things and I was also looking for you. But you already left so I thought you're already in school but...." I said and look at her.

 

She was attentively listening to me like she's scared to miss a single detail.

 

"But I wasn't there. I didn't come to school that time. So you get mad and burned our classroom and hate everyone?" She ask.

 

Her question made me glare at her.

 

"Do you think I'm that shallow?....I talk to one missing soul and she told me that an Evil Spirit is in our school. So go searching for her." I said.

 

"So all this time an Evil Spirit wandering around the school premises. She might possess anyone from the school." She said.

 

"Evil Spirits can't roam around without a physical body or something that will contain them. They can't do anything if they're only a spirit. And I think Zera could just transfer from one body to another easily. Coz if she could she would never stay in one body for a long time." I said.

 

"So you had a fight with Zera in flesh" She said and I nodded.

 

"But she's much stronger than me. She became more aggressive when I told her I know what's her real name. We're in the middle of the fight when I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I fainted because of the pain. When I woke up I'm not in control of my own emotions. I'm more like a crazy person hearing voices inside my head." I explained.

 

Eunjung becomes quiet for a while.

 

I don't know what she's thinking.

 

Does she believe in me? Or does she thinks I'm going crazy and making up stories?

 

One thing is for sure though.

 

I don't wanna know. I'm scared to know

 

"That's all I wish to say. Come on let's explore this place" I said and started to walk down the mountain.

 

Good thing my back is slowly healing itself. Coz if not I'll be walking like an ahjumma for a long time.

 

"Wait for me" She said and catch up with me.

 

"You said Savannah brings you here. She's still alive" I said.

 

"Yeah. IU and I needs to seal Zera. So we should train here to learn fast before the war starts."  She said.

 

Maybe I should accept the fact that Savannah is not my Mom.

 

That my parents were really the one I'm expecting.

 

"The war would make Zera stronger" I said.

 

"Yeah. How did you know that?" She ask.

 

How did I know that anyway?

 

"I don't remember" I said.

 

Maybe Fu said that to me.

 

"And you know what? Savannah told me that my Mom is still alive! I would still see her!" She cheerfully said.

 

"She is alive and she's just like you" I said.

 

"What?... What did you say?" She ask.

 

"I met your Mom and she's the one who push me inside the portal" I said.

 

 

"Really?? How does my Mom look like? Tell me!" She excitedly said.

 

I stop walking and cross my arms pretending to think.

 

"Hmm....She's just like you" I said.

 

"Eyy. Jiyeon. I need details. Give me details" She said shaking me a little.

 

I smile.

 

At least the awkwardness is slowly fading.

 

"You will know when you meet her. I didn't meet her long enough to learn everything about her but she's very kind and looks like someone who doesn't know how to get mad........like you" I said and look at her only to find her staring at me again.

 

I feel like I'm going to melt with her stares.

 

"W-what?" I ask and it seems like she just snap back.

 

"Jiyeon-ah. You're in love with me aren't you?" She ask which shocks me.

 

I feel like all my blood rose to my cheeks.

 

"W-what are y-ou SAYING?!" I said and hit her arm before I started walking down the mountain again leaving her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter