Chapter 3

Ms. Matchmaker's Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I put my other story (Unspoken: A Matter Between Love and Hate) in slow update mode coz my mind is almost blank everytime I try writing an update for that. hehe I guess I'm running out of idea and also lack of inspiration to write :( and I'm kinda busy at work too . Anyway that fic only have three remaining chapters. It'll end as soon as my braincells starts working properly again. Please wait for it. 

So for now I'm updating this story.

 

 

BORAM'S POV

"You must kill her or she may end up doing the same thing as her mother." I heard my Dad said when I arrive home.

 

He was talking to some of other guardians of wisdom.

 

"I heard killing. What's that about?" I step inside my Dad's office as soon as the other guardian leaves.

 

"Kid's power is getting stronger day by day" He said.

 

"I don't think she knows that" I said.

 

"Whether she knows or not she got no function in this world and got a future threat to all of us if she will be like her mother" Dad said.

 

Hmm.

 

This, I can't blame other if they keep calling us a know-it-all.

 

"Dad.....nevermind. I'm going to hunt my food for today." I said and leave our house.

 

I still think he gave her a wrong judgment and this will be the second time but what can do?

 

I'm just his daughter and even if I voice out my thoughts no one will listen.

 

Tss.

 

It's already getting dark.

 

Not just because it's already 6pm but because it's going to rain.

 

I was walking on the street to find food.

 

When it rains the road is slippery. Accidents happen.

 

I just need to wait.

 

"Wasting your time to wait for an accident to happen. You could just make one you know." Someone said behind me.

 

That voice

 

Tss.

 

"Leave me alone Park Soyeon. I'll find food in my own way" I said.

 

"Yeah right. That's why you stop growing. You choose those dying and unhappy human souls instead of the healthiest one. You've got unlimited choices your kind tends to limit those choices. I don't know how you survived in this world" She said like she was so depressed with that fact.

 

"We survive through following those rules and my height have nothing to do with the souls I eat" I said to her calmly even though I want kick her away from me.

 

"Ohh but tell me why you still look like a kindergartener" She said and that made me glare at her.

 

Wind blows harder....

 

"Woah. Calm down will you? You don't want to create an instant typhoon in the middle of the City right?....On the second thought that would be nice since people will have no time to prepare and a lot will sure die. More food for us." She said and smirk.

 

Damn it!

 

Why this girl is so annoying?!

 

"I have no time for you Park Soyeon" I said and left her.

 

Aside from being the guardian of wisdom I also have the power to control the weather.

 

I just don't mess with it much and let the nature do its thing.

 

And that girl earlier is the most annoying person I ever met.

 

I'm actually not surprised that we don't like each other. Guardians of Wisdom and Guardians of Discord were not born to like and care for each other.....but good thing is that we're also not enemies. We're just really ...the opposites.

 

While I was walking I saw Eunjung on the other side of the street.

 

She was with someone...

 

A mortal?

 

I haven't seen that girl before.

 

Maybe her client but...they seem close and it's kinda surprising that the girl doesn't hate her.

 

Hmm. Maybe it's true that she's getting stronger each day that the curse already start to show glitches.

 

I stop and just watch them from the other side.

 

For some reasons, that girl she's with made me curious.

 

Then, my eyes caught something.

 

Huh?

 

It's a little bit dark now so I'm trying to figure out she's really someone I know...

 

"Park Jiyeon..." I said when I finally recognize her.

 

She was walking not so far behind Eunjung and the girl and judging by the way she moves, I think she's secretly following the two.

 

Why is she doing that? Isn't she always with Eunjung?

 

**ting**

 

I look down and saw a coin on the ground.

 

I pick it up and look around coz someone might have drop it but.....I don't think these people rushing to go home cares about a single coin.

 

Tsk.

 

I look at Eunjung and the girl again. They're already a bit far but when I go looking for Jiyeon she's......gone.

 

How could she disappear that fast?

 

Right, maybe she took a cab.

 

I'm thinking too much. Heol.

 

Maybe I should focus on finding my own food.

 

"Lady Boram" Two person approach me.

 

Aigoo.

 

"What do you want?" I boringly ask them.

 

"Master wants you to take the Guardian of Love as your food for today" He said.

 

Right, Eunjung's father is still a mortal. That makes Eunjung's soul still tasty.

 

"I'm not a hunter. I'm not killing anybody" I said.

 

"But death is her final judgment. It's a part of our job Lady Boram" They said.

 

Tss.

 

"So I'd rather kill her or skip eating soul today?" I ask and they nodded.

 

"Fine." I said and headed to where Eunjung and the other girl is going.

 

JIYEON'S POV

I was supposed to be home now after class but I'm really curious about the girl Eunjung is with.

 

She's my new classmate.

 

Her name is Park Gyuri and small world indeed, she's also Eunjung's bestfriend.

 

Eunjung didn't talk to me after dismissal and she actually ignored me when she saw that girl!

 

Wait...do I sound like I was complaining?

 

**sigh**

 

Well, that's not the point.

 

The point is I had a bad feeling about this girl. I just can't figure out what kind and how bad was it.

 

So here am I now still following them like a stalker.

 

And there's a weird annoying feeling building inside me seeing them laughing together.

 

Isn't that weird?

 

I know I used to be annoyed with my witch/cupid/matchmaker neighbor but it was never like this feeling.

 

Anyway, it's a good thing that there's also something that distracts me from being too focused on stalking this two.

 

Seeing too many people around makes me see when will they die and how will they die. Aside from that....

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter