Chapter 1

Ms. Matchmaker's Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

I take one last look at myself in the mirror before I go to school.

 

"Charming as ever Hahm Eunjung" I said and proudly smile at myself in front of the mirror.

 

Then, I go outside my apartment.

 

I don't know if it's fate or just coincidence but I come out same time as my weird neighbor.

 

She's wearing all black....well, let's just say she never look so colorful in my eyes.

 

"Woah! I was gonna call you cupid but then you're not wearing only diaper nor carrying bow and arrow with you. So I'll just gonna go and say.....GOOD MORNING WITCH!" She said cheerfully.

 

This woman have nothing else to do.

 

It's early in the morning and she's always trying to ruin my day.

 

"Yah! First, I'm not cupid and most importantly I'M. NOT. A. WITCH. How many times do I have to remind you that? “I said and this is actually one of the things that I keep reminding her.

 

"Well, you said that countless of times and I wonder when will you realize that I don't care" She said and smirked.

 

Tss.

 

We go down the building and started walking to school.

 

Not that I want to walk with her but we're actually heading on the same destination so that can't be helped.

 

We need to walked on a tunnel before we get to the main street.

 

Our apartment is quite in a hidden place.

 

"Jiyeon-ah. Don't you have other color of clothes? You always wear black. I was actually wondering how many times you wear same clothes in a week" I said teasing her but it could be real right?

 

Her clothes were all black and some of them looks the same as I saw her every day.

 

Who knows if she just keep on repeating those clothes she wear?

 

But then of course that question is something that wouldn't receive a good response.

 

She glared at me.

 

"If it wasn't obvious to you, I love black and it's not a crime to wear your clothes several times a week. I'm washing them" She said and wear sunglasses by the end of the tunnel.

 

Our school is just few blocks away.

 

"Why you always wear sunglasses? If I give a walking stick. You'll look like a blind woman crossing the street" I said and laugh at her.

 

She stop walking and face me.

 

She remove her sunglasses and raise her eyebrows to me.

 

"Can you just keep walking and stop talking?" She said.

 

Eh? What's wrong with her?

 

She suddenly turn to a serious one.

 

Bipolar creature.

 

While we're crossing the street I saw our another weird school mate of ours.

 

I actually notice her looking at Jiyeon all the time and I'm actually thinking that she's this woman's stalker.

 

"Yah Jiyeon-ah. Your stalker is here" I said to her.

 

"What are you talking about Hahm?" She ask raising her eyebrows to me.

 

Tsk.

 

I remove her sunglasses and wear it.

 

I think this suits me better.

 

"Lee Qri" I said.

 

"Tsk. Why would she stalk me? Stop thinking silly things...Give me back my glasses" She said.

 

"Nah. I'm wearing it. I do look cooler using this" I said to her and she just give me her poker face.

 

"Cool? You? Stop kidding me. You're a lost baby on her diaper carrying bow and arrow" She said teasing me again.

 

"Yah! I'm not cupid! Stop calling me that!" I said and we finally reach the school gate.

 

"I did say you're a lost baby on her diaper carrying bow and arrow. I didn't say you're cupid" She said and wink at me.

 

"PARK JIYEON!" I said and she starts running away.

 

"Yah! Stop!" I yelled while chasing her inside the campus.

 

"Run faster! You're running like a grandma!" She said while she continue to run away.

 

THIS WOMAN!

 

Just earlier she's calling me a lost baby and now she's calling me a GRANDMA?!

 

But I do admit that she's really fast!

 

Jiyeon and I continue chasing each other but we immediately stop when we saw someone on the hallway.

 

I finally catch up with Jiyeon and wrap my arms around her neck.

 

I wasn't strangling her yet but I will......

 

....once we survive this.

 

"Get off" Jiyeon protest trying to remove my arms but I didn't allow her.

 

"Ms. Hahm Ms. Park. What did I just said about running in the hallway?" Mrs. Oh ask.

 

She's the Guidance Counselor of our school and she's very strict about things like this.

 

She wants every students here to act like princes and princesses.

 

"Sorry Ms. Oh. We'll never do it again" I said and bow but this woman beside me is just standing there.

 

Tsk.

 

She's getting us in trouble!

 

So I put my hand on her head and force her to bow.

 

"We're very sorry Ms. Oh" I apologize again.

 

"Very well. This will serve as your warning. The next time I will caught you two you'll end up in my office" She said and leave us.

 

Jiyeon was trying to run away from me but I’m fast enough to catch her.

 

"Let go of me!" She said while I wrap my arm around her neck.

 

But I'm not yet strangling her....I guess it won't be now.

 

"Yah did you listen to what Mrs. Oh said? We're dead if she caught us again" I said.

 

"Tss. This is the last time she will caught us running here." She said.

 

Mwo?

 

"What do you mean?" I curiously ask.

 

"What I said is exactly what it means. I need to be in my class now" She said and shove my arm then walk away.

 

She's really weird sometimes.

 

Anyway I just go to my classroom which is few steps away from here but before I could get there...

 

"Are you the match maker?"

 

I stop walking and look behind me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter