family

just a rumor | seventeen

"you know, after knowing about the thing going on between '95, i've been curious on what the others have secrets in..." hansol told jun. 

they were in the college dorms, preparing the instant ramen that soonyoung and jihoon had been craving for, for the past few days. 

"yeah, same. it's weird to know that they have secrets, cause we're a pretty open family, i don't see why they have to hide things..." 

'family' hansol thought. they are like family to each other. he started wondering how such a big group was formed. how 18 kids ended up being what they'd describe themselves. a family. 

"you know, the first time seungkwan introduced me to you guys, his friend group, i was actually intimidated by you guys." he laughed, and jun furrowed his eye brows in confusion.

he took the lid off of the pot of boiling water, and placed 6 packs of instant ramen in them. hansol put in the meat and vegetables, and they continued their conversation. 

"why are we intimidating? last time i checked, only wonwoo looks like he can hit someone. he really can't though, he can barely even approach a dog." hansol laughed at that.

"well, um-it's kinda embarrassing, but it's 'cause you guys seemed so close. you were 15 in the group when i first came in, and i thought you guys would be, i don't know, too much? then when kwanie introduced me to you guys, i felt kinda out of place. i was the new one back then, and i thought no one would talk to me, or anything like that. you guys just seemed close, i felt like if i were there i would just add onto the problems you guys had. but now, now its nice. you guys are so...open? and it's refreshing 'cause i can say the stupidest thing and you guys won't mind or care. well, sometimes you do, but i like the friendship you guys have, and-" 

jun smiled, and hansol stopped rambling. "why are you smiling?

"i don't really understand what you said, but that's exactly how i felt when i first got into the group?"

"wait, but weren't you mina's friend since, i don't know, 5th or 6th grade?" 

"yeah, i was, but she had a group. it was her, wonwoo, kai, jisu, yuna, mingyu, soonyoung, a-and this other girl. don't mention her around them though, it gets kinda triggering." jun paused, and hansol nodded curiously.

"anyway, that's how the group started out. then mina introduced them to me and jeonghan, then seungkwan and seokmin through soonyoung, i'm sure you know the story behind that one. the one with they competed in the stand up comedy thing? yeah." jun paused again to chuckle at that memory.

"taehee through yuna, they were childhood friends, then jihoon meet kai in music class, it was instant friendship to be honest. we met seungcheol and jisoo through jeonghan. they were already close friends. then my beloved  minghao through me, you started dating seungkwan, then we meet chan through you, which was like one, two years ago? i'm not sure." 

"wow, that's confusing," hansol said, making jun sigh. 

"yeah, i know, it's nice having a lot of people around you though, especially ones you trust and are really close to."

"oh! and in contests you have an entire back up team waiting for you outside. i'm not even kidding. i signed up for a dance competition once, and i started to panic 'cause i had nothing ready yet. in the end, soonyoung choreographed something for me then minghao practiced with me. then when i was on stage, everyone was filling up this entire section of the crowd. i won in the end. it was amusing to watch everyone's reactions though. it's really nice to have a lot of people behind you, you know? and i could go on about how much i love being in the group, but i think the ramen is done."

"wait, it is?" hansol looked at the nearly burnt ramen. ", it is. can you turn off the gass please?" 

"yeah sure." jun turned the glass off, and hansol tried fanning he smoke away. 

"wow, it's hot, it's hot, it's hot, oh my god." he carried the pot to a table and mixed the noodles. 

"you think soonyoung and jihoon would like it?" he said, mixing the noodles, worried.

"eh, wherever, they just want ramen," junhui sighed, and got bowls, and chop sticks.

***

"wow, the ramen actually tastes good," soonyoung remarked, taking another mouthful of noodles. 

"hey, where's jihoon by the way? wasn't he here awhile ago?" jun asks, drinking some of his soup. 

"yeah, he was, but he left for some music class or some like that. he kept of mumbling stuff like ', , im late, oh ' and a heck load of cursing. then chan was at the door with minghao, and i remembered you guys were making ramen, so i was all like, 'hello, want ramen?' so yeah, that's why they're here."

"ohhh," jun and hansol said in unison.

"oh yeah, by the way, i wanted to ask jun, what was it like being a child actor? i mean with all those movies and tv shows? is it fun being in front of cameras, or is it annoying?" chan asked, putting his empty bowl on one of the tables around him. 

"ah, you should ask minghao about that, i told him everything. i'm sure he remembers cause i barely can. he was usually with me behind the scenes too!" jun excitedly says, remembering his memories with minghao. 

"oh-um, i-i'd rather not, i need to go anyway, i'll see you guys later though! bye." minghao smiled, placing his empty bowl and chopsticks on the table. he left without any words. he didn't even bother responding to jun's "alright then, love you, bye~" which made him worried. 

hansol covered his mouth and finished chewing before he broke the silence and asked "what's going on with him lately?" which made jun instantly look at him, sad.

he sighed, and answered "i-i don't know, but he's been acting like that since the little party we had. i'm kind of regretting throwing it ever since. , he hasn't even properly talked to me since then. i feel like i've ed up really badly, i-i just don't know what i did."

"hey, it's alright, we'll solve this, and everything is going to be fine, okay? maybe it won't be fine right away, but it will someday, we just have to wait alright? i promise things will get better, trust me," soonyoung comforted him, who was on the verge of tears. 

"y-yeah it'll be over, one day, one day, and i can't wait." he smiled, and hoshi ruffled his hair, making them both chuckle. 

suddenly, their phones vibrate, and chan takes his out. its a text from the group chat seokmin made, his eyes suddenly widen, and the others tell him to read it to them and reads the text out loud and waits for their reactions. 

wonton: link to article

jisusss: scary

dINO!: we need to find out who tf this guy is, we didn't even know these stuff and, we know those guys the best
dINO!: this is so annoying. 

taehEEE: wtf this is scary, i don't like this

aunt kai: ???? ing weird 
aunt kai: you're right chan,, we need to find out who this dude is before they expose any one of us. 

tall tree: ...
tall tree: I don't think I can sleep well knowing that they can expose us. 

***

                          i'm back          9/5/17
•ok so most of you already know that im back, and i know a lot of you aren't that happy about it, but who tf am i to care about your opinions. 
•anyway, im back in pledis uni after like what? a year of suspension? idk
•all the love, k.b. 

                     seventeen (18)     9/5/17
•I've been interested in this group lately, and you might know them as seventeen (even if they're total of 18??) 
•as the richest kids in the uni they can't escape drama can't they? well, they really can't
•I did a little research on them and guess what i found:
• xu minghao (as in the chinese dude) hangs out a lot with choi kai, and based on what I've heard, every time they talk it's serious 
•hong jisoo or joshua, apparently skips classes, and guess what? all the classes he skips are when jeonghan is in them. 
•turns out, jeonghan hangs out with seungcheol, a little too much tho. 
•guess my previous rumor is true, i guess 
•I have more btw, but let's save the good ones for later, I'm tired 
•anyway, one of them are actually helping me, they just don't know that, i guess, or do they? I'm not sure lmao
•but you know? too suspicious is too bad, so I'll just say thanks for keeping my blog interesting. 
•all the love, k.b. 

[a/n]:
month/date/year